My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re all guilty of putting ourselves into a food coma more than once 😅😅
I very rarely get to that point as I have stomach issues and know immediately when I’m full and stop eating or I’d be in bits. But also my mum never forced us to eat large portions or finish our meals.

My mum genuinely was gentle in her manner or more than likely hadn’t the energy to fight with us every night.We were basically told eat up, you’re not getting anything else if you don’t want that dinner. And after that, no fuss was made. As a result, I’m ok with leaving food behind if I’m fill. It’s definitely a better way to parent IMO.

Lisa is definitely setting the girls up to be over eaters and to be eating the wrong foods. Prob an old fashioned approach more than anything. Plus “contint for the grim”

Reactions: 4
I very rarely get to that point as I have stomach issues and know immediately when I’m full and stop eating or I’d be in bits. But also my mum never forced us to eat large portions or finish our meals.

My mum genuinely was gentle in her manner or more than likely hadn’t the energy to fight with us every night.We were basically told eat up, you’re not getting anything else if you don’t want that dinner. And after that, no fuss was made. As a result, I’m ok with leaving food behind if I’m fill. It’s definitely a better way to parent IMO.

Lisa is definitely setting the girls up to be over eaters and to be eating the wrong foods. Prob an old fashioned approach more than anything. Plus “contint for the grim”
Ah I’m just a pig when it comes to food I don’t think I have ever left food food behind 😂😂 but I know myself the days I eat so much I need to throw myself on the couch or sleep cause I’ve over done it that’s what Lisa does to the girls stuffs them till they have to sleep so instead of blaming herself she is blaming allergies

Reactions: 1
How can this one say girls go to bed dlerp all night.Then it was Hazel wakes few times crying with pains.Now 2 days after been tested she sleeping the nights.This is very misleading to her new mom followers.No wonder if any desperate tired parent contacts her cause she making out her girls sleep the whole night.

Reactions: 8
So she got allergy testing done by the child holding a metal thing FFS

Proper testing is done in a hospital setting and the results take time to come back.

She was actually animated talking about it.

So its eggs , dairy etc. Not the burgers, bbq pulled pork or whatever shite she feeds them daily.

What about the formula she was giving them. Thats also dairy.

Reactions: 10
The system is really failing these kids ...public health nurse used to be a 2 year check ..don't know has it changed to a bit older now ...they changed the ages for the developmental checks....so who is looking out for them..cumh cleared them ...the crèche just agree with Lisa and do the two naps again..she can pay for testing with quacks ...I'm getting disturbed and worried with her carry on ...she is not a well person ....

Reactions: 8
So she got allergy testing done by the child holding a metal thing FFS

Proper testing is done in a hospital setting and the results take time to come back.

She was actually animated talking about it.

So its eggs , dairy etc. Not the burgers, bbq pulled pork or whatever shite she feeds them daily.

What about the formula she was giving them. Thats also dairy.
Yes so excited 😵💫😵💫 how can anyone think that’s allergy testing she said herself there’s no problem with eggs like and she’s had baby milk full of lactose the first 12 months with no issue?

Reactions: 7
she strikes me as the type who will be one of those 'oh she didn't sleep all night? Must be an allergy/deadly disease'. She refused a second nap at 2.5? Omg quick run to the hospital she must be really sick.

Some parents always look for an excuse or reason for the lack of sleep & some, like Lisa, go too far and become obsessed that it may be medical. I have a friend like that. Constantly checks her kids temperatures 4 times a day, will notice one tiny dot on their skin and rush to hospital that it's a rash. Every little thing is a big illness! They genuinely can't fathom that a child is not a robot and has needs like ourselves and sometimes have sleepless nights.

Reactions: 9
So according to her stories this morning she has been waking at nigjy for a long time? Wtf. And what’s changed in two days that’s she been sleeping becaise allergies and intolerances do not disappear upon “diagnosis” either. Takes weeks to notice an improvement

Reactions: 10
How do anyone get a sleep in
In that house with her talking in to the phone early in the morning

Reactions: 6
What an absolute fraudster! I always knew when she came on being smug...the girls slept through 12hrs was absolute bs!! And now she admits it after setting up her 'buisness' and conning people out of money

Reactions: 12
So according to her stories this morning she has been waking at nigjy for a long time? Wtf. And what’s changed in two days that’s she been sleeping becaise allergies and intolerances do not disappear upon “diagnosis” either. Takes weeks to notice an improvement
💯! Not to be that mum but I am. It takes at least two weeks for any allergens to leave your system. That is baby or grown adult. Any skin flares take longer to go down but any internal issues take about two to three weeks.
Once I got sorted with my little one it dis take three solid weeks to see a difference.
Oh and Lisa.... She still doesn't sleep through 🤦

Reactions: 5
Didn’t realise there was a thread for this grovel….

I am also a solo mother by choice. I promise we are not all like this 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
💯! Not to be that mum but I am. It takes at least two weeks for any allergens to leave your system. That is baby or grown adult. Any skin flares take longer to go down but any internal issues take about two to three weeks.
Once I got sorted with my little one it dis take three solid weeks to see a difference.
Oh and Lisa.... She still doesn't sleep through 🤦

As a parent of kids that have allergies and I do myself, I recently ended up in ICU for the night due to a new allergy, my 12 year old was dairy intolerant for over 3 years we did the milk ladder, my 3 year old he has so many foods that don't agree with him, he's not allergic to them but they hurt his stomach bit lisa do you know what our main allergies are.... DUST MITES I'm constantly hovering dusting it kills us both, runny noise, itchy eyes and it can keep us awake with symptoms. So clean your house and you might be Amazed how she Will improve

Reactions: 13
What absolute horsesh#¥ out of this one !!! Lies lies and more lies about those girls sleeping through the night - she needs to be locked up - she is a danger to those girls and any fool who takes her advice

And by the way Lisa - that hokey pokey allergy test thing that told you your child was allergic to eggs including whites. That means the whole egg - so if you want to be a complete donkey and follow the advice you were given (without actually wondering if it really makes sense given your childs diet for the past 18months 🙄) then at least follow it properly

How anyone takes one ounce of advice from this lady is beyond me 🤔😖?

Reactions: 9
I’m blocked so haven’t seen any allergy stories, but is Prof Jonathan Hourihane still below in Cork or has he gone to Dublin fulltime? The best in the country re treating children with allergies and only down the road from her.

Reactions: 1
My 14 week old slept 12 hours last night, but that’s rare. Normally she wakes up once during the night for a feed at about 4am. Then she will go back down for another few hours. I wish she did 12 hours every night, it’s great. And of course it was dad’s turn to get up this morning so she slept like a log :rolleyes: :devilish:

Reactions: 2
My 14 week old slept 12 hours last night, but that’s rare. Normally she wakes up once during the night for a feed at about 4am. Then she will go back down for another few hours. I wish she did 12 hours every night, it’s great. And of course it was dad’s turn to get up this morning so she slept like a log :rolleyes: :devilish:
Why is this always the case !!!!

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t personally feel comfortable altering a child’s diet so drastically by removing eggs, milk, whey, etc based on a made up science that involves a metal pole you hold and ‘vibes’. Lisa just couldn’t fathom that it could be over feeding and the hygiene of herself and the state of the house that could be contributing to whatever it is that Hazel has. Even the dogs are a possibility. Also while I didn’t ever think it was possible the girls were both sleeping 12 hours a night etc the fact they were sleeping this way was her main way of promoting herself as a sleep coach and all this time she’s been brazenly lying while asking others to hand over their money to get whatever secret it was she had. Hazel hasn’t been sleeping the night Lisa, she’s been up within an hour. You’re really not smart enough to lie well

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.