My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank God I’m not the only one. Early nights completely backfire on me every time. They’re up at 2am for the day. They went to bed a tiny bit earlier last night and they were up at 2:30am and that was it. We gave in and they slept in our bed! Good job we’ve a big bed!
Earlier bedtime never worked but baths at bedtime never ever helped with sleep here either, it’s like my kids did the opposite of what most would advise. Mine would be wired after the bath 😂
Same re bed here, we bought a superking before any other furniture when we got our house & it’s had kids in it on & off for 11 years. I wouldn’t change a thing, it’s nearly over now that my youngest mostly sleeps through & I miss it already.
---
The hairband has made a return
I noticed, the green dress will be back in a few days too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait a minute? So hazel has been waking up and hour after being put down for sleep and we’re only hearing about it now????? So they don’t sleep all night long for the sleep guru 😉 Ps she did that whole story in front of her mother in the room. Bet she felt all smug and amazing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s completely hyper and delighted with the snake oil allergy testing bullshit. Feeling totally vindicated and talking at 100 miles an hour. These charlatan tests are feeding into her munchauesens by proxy. I would be sure that nobody who does one of these comes away being told that they have no allergies at all. The ‘wellness’ industry is unregulated and dangerous.

Reactions: 18
She’s completely hyper and delighted with the snake oil allergy testing bullshit. Feeling totally vindicated and talking at 100 miles an hour. These charlatan tests are feeding into her munchauesens by proxy. I would be sure that nobody who does one of these comes away being told that they have no allergies at all. The ‘wellness’ industry is unregulated and dangerous.
She’s on a horn she’s so excited about something being wrong. Jesus can you imagine her when kids are in school and she’s calling people when kids are invited to parties to discuss food for hazel allergies🙈 I’m not making fun of kids with serious allergies but Jesus these areas are as unregulated as her sleep coaching. Clean your mouldy house Lisa I can guarantee her snotty nose will clear up

Reactions: 17
100% this! As a person with coeliac disease and dairy intolerance and has a child who has the same ailments, unless you have epic nappies, projectile vomiting, poor growth, head aches and nausea and has been diagnosed by an actual healthcare professional don't even go there Lisa!!
🙄 She just thrives on something being wrong

Reactions: 13
This one is so full of bullshit. One of her perfect sleepers & isn’t so perfect after all. Her girls sleeping was the main draw for a lot of her followers that have used her services so far & she’s now saying it’s lies? She’s a bloody con.
Up to now Hazel only reacted badly if milk was reintroduced into her diet but now some quack has told her eggs & rice, wouldn’t she have been reacting long before this if that was the case. She needs to go back to her Gp before she starts messing around with her diet.
it’s kind of funny that she preys on vulnerable exhausted parents & then gets sucked into paying out for these allergy tests, money in one pocket & straight out the other.
im assuming she flagged her concerns with both the NICU, PHN & GP by now & none of them were worried enough to organise tests

Reactions: 12
This one is so full of bullshit. One of her perfect sleepers & isn’t so perfect after all. Her girls sleeping was the main draw for a lot of her followers that have used her services so far & she’s now saying it’s lies? She’s a bloody con.
Up to now Hazel only reacted badly if milk was reintroduced into her diet but now some quack has told her eggs & rice, wouldn’t she have been reacting long before this if that was the case. She needs to go back to her Gp before she starts messing around with her diet.
it’s kind of funny that she preys on vulnerable exhausted parents & then gets sucked into paying out for these allergy tests, money in one pocket & straight out the other.
im assuming she flagged her concerns with both the NICU, PHN & GP by now & none of them were worried enough to organise tests
If any doctor or phn had any suspicion whatsoever about an intolerance they would have said it and organised tests. She’s making this nonsense up as she goes along and it’s quite worrying when it’s concerning children. Having micky mouse tests done on them just to fuel her Instagram content or because she has some sort of obsession with this being wrong and that being wrong and temperatures and this and that and running to the gp every week.

So weird she always has to specify that Ayda is in a size up from Hazel. Like they’re 18m old, we can assume they’re either in their current age band or maybe one up depending on what it is. Showing us the sizes she bought is pointless other than to emphasise one’s bigger. Hopefully she snaps out of that by the time Ayda is old enough to understand.

Reactions: 9
She's allergic to eggs!!!! What she going to make for breakfast now she can't eat pancakes????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My own kid has an egg allergy and we were linked in with the hse dietician and sent for blood tests to confirm. Even though it's confirmed like he's grand most of the time. We work on the egg ladder and still give stuff with egg to test it. I forget he has it most of the time, she wants to make something from nothing

Reactions: 4
I fell asleep listening to her waffle on about Hazel tests, she was absolutely creaming her granny knickers with delight 🙄🙄 but I did have a giggle at her listening to her ‘mothers Dink-Stinks’ 😂😂 and mom couldn’t be more uninterested in her rambling on she didn’t even respond to her questions!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't all jump down me neck now tattlers🙈🤣 but las Lisa seemed to have lost weight or is she using better angles?

Reactions: 3
Don't all jump down me neck now tattlers🙈🤣 but las Lisa seemed to have lost weight or is she using better angles?
Angles for sure. Lisa usually has her camera much lower. Holding it the way she is tonight often gives people a slimmer appearance as the head is raised with chins & neck less obvious

Reactions: 2
I used Lucy’s methods for tidying up our sleep hygiene, routines etc and it helped hugely.
In the end we opted to let our dude fuss it out (as opposed to letting him scream).
Turns out it’s what he needed for the most part- I never let him cry properly, but he did whinge for a while the first few times.
Having said that, he also sees daylight and fresh air…
I’ve been fairly vocal here on my methods versus Lisa’s but one point I never mentioned up to now is that my son has a medical issue that we were unaware of until he was about 1.5/2yrs.

He would sometimes cry and I felt he was in pain, assumed it was teething and would comfort him and give Calpol. It’s only as he’s gotten bigger and is speaking well that we know more about where the pain is etc. It accounts for some of his night time waking and delays settling him at night.

While he’s treated with medication and ultimately is doing fine, I would wonder if I used Lisa’s “gentle cry it out” methods, would I have missed this when he was smaller. She’s not medically trained to deal with kids who may have undiagnosed issues.
---
I haven’t seen her stories but if Hazel is allergic to eggs as you say…. She… can’t… have…. PANCAKES 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.