My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she shared this on the bottom of the website page which would give the impression it’s 0-5 months although she did say herself you can’t ‘train’ babies that young. And there’s a section for 0-5 months support but when you click on it the page isn’t available 🤔 my 11 year old niece could make a better website 😆
View attachment 1990905
I remember her saying it a number of times, she didn’t make it very clear on the website though. She’s a chancer

Reactions: 5
She is ‘trained’ to work with kids from 6 months to 6 years. She can offer advice from 0-5 months but sleep training isn’t encouraged before 6m. It’s not very clear on her website though
---
She really should have asked someone to do a full proofread of her website content.
I can’t believe she threw in an emoji too, very mature & professional looking.
not the most flattering photo of her on it either
I actually would have said it's a very flattering photo of her considering she's bigger now than when she had newborn twins and she looks even more of a state

Reactions: 2
I actually would have said it's a very flattering photo of her considering she's bigger now than when she had newborn twins and she looks even more of a state
I just feel like her hair never looks clean when she has it up tight like the photo. Her hair down & a small bit of makeup would make it look so much better. It’s such a gorgeous photo of the girls

Reactions: 2
If you click.inyo the information on the programs..

"It says sorry not available "

Those poor girls bed at 6, there had to be carbon monoxide or something in that house they sleep so much!

Reactions: 3
Yeah she shared this on the bottom of the website page which would give the impression it’s 0-5 months although she did say herself you can’t ‘train’ babies that young. And there’s a section for 0-5 months support but when you click on it the page isn’t available 🤔 my 11 year old niece could make a better website 😆
View attachment 1990905
Ps - did anyone take one for the team and download the 4 golden tips for parents of multiples?! 😂
Is she only certified for 0 to 5 months ?? But then working up to 6 year olds ...its all crap anyway ..also 3 kids here and never noticed anything with the hour change either way !

She put those kids to bed as she is too unfit to care for them ...yes children in churches can be hard work but they will also be older in June..she is so aggressive talking about how they were in the church but when she never let's them out what does she expect when they get freedom !

• Haha
Is she only certified for 0 to 5 months ?? But then working up to 6 year olds ...its all crap anyway ..also 3 kids here and never noticed anything with the hour change either way !

She put those kids to bed as she is too unfit to care for them ...yes children in churches can be hard work but they will also be older in June..she is so aggressive talking about how they were in the church but when she never let's them out what does she expect when they get freedom !
So true, when they’re not used to the freedom they’ll want to explore when they do get out of the house. They would have been full of energy after their big morning nap. She would have been better to walk the legs off them to tire them out & then pop them in the buggy with their lunch or a snack in the church. She could have done the bulk of getting herself ready the night before so she wouldn’t be needing the girls to sleep all morning.

So true, when they’re not used to the freedom they’ll want to explore when they do get out of the house. They would have been full of energy after their big morning nap. She would have been better to walk the legs off them to tire them out & then pop them in the buggy with their lunch or a snack in the church. She could have done the bulk of getting herself ready the night before so she wouldn’t be needing the girls to sleep all morning.
Exploring is all part of their development, so by putting them to bed so much, for so long, she is actually affecting their social development . It's cruel. It is just to suit HER lifestyle which is being so lazy , plonking her arse on the couch, eating junk food and drinking litres of Pepsi.

Reactions: 11
Exploring is all part of their development, so by putting them to bed so much, for so long, she is actually affecting their social development . It's cruel. It is just to suit HER lifestyle which is being so lazy , plonking her arse on the couch, eating junk food and drinking litres of Pepsi.
I’m just thinking how much could she possibly be doing with them during those small awake windows because they have 3 meals a day & 2-3 snack breaks. There’s little time for much else when you think how long it takes them to eat at that age. They’re literally just eating & sleeping if what she has said is all true. What a miserable existence.

Reactions: 12
There’s a lot of us here with toddlers the same age. My fella is 16 months now and is slowly transitioning to 1 nap. Naps will amount to 2 hours sleep altogether and nighttime is 7.30/8-7.30. We’re so excited for the bright evenings now, was literally just saying this weekend we can go out now after dinner for a run around in the park beside us and still enough time to unwind when we get back, straight into pjs and have some milk before bed. My partner doesn’t get home till 6, I’m home at 5 and I spend most of that sorting dinner and tomorrows lunches/clothes etc so we need that time with him and as a family. The weekends are only 2 days, evenings are important. Time outside is also important!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's actually charging €149 for an additional week if the 2 weeks you've paid for hasn't worked :eek: So you pay €349 for 2 weeks WITH support of voice notes and texts or €199 for 2 weeks with NO support apart from her copy and paste info she will send.. and when that doesn't work you pay her another €149 for a week!!! Deluded.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There’s a lot of us here with toddlers the same age. My fella is 16 months now and is slowly transitioning to 1 nap. Naps will amount to 2 hours sleep altogether and nighttime is 7.30/8-7.30. We’re so excited for the bright evenings now, was literally just saying this weekend we can go out now after dinner for a run around in the park beside us and still enough time to unwind when we get back, straight into pjs and have some milk before bed. My partner doesn’t get home till 6, I’m home at 5 and I spend most of that sorting dinner and tomorrows lunches/clothes etc so we need that time with him and as a family. The weekends are only 2 days, evenings are important. Time outside is also important!
Mine are 12 & 3 the bright evening we go mountain biking in the woods beside the house or we will bring a basket ball to the hoops and play there for a while. There at age now where the world is opening up to them...

She will soon have to start her preparation for the clocks going forward at the end of March so they won't be up a minute more than necessary
I’ve four kids never once prepared for the change of clocks the carry on of her the last time over it 😂😂 it’s literally one morning or evening that they get thrown by it then back to normal the next day

Bed at 6pm is crazy to me 🥺 my 18 month old goes down between 7 & 7.30 most nights and I feel awful I feel the nights she goes at 7 it’s so so early BUT she doesn’t nap anymore she’s too busy running around the playground & walking to collect her brother etc living her best life!! Those girls lives are circled around sleep and it’s heartbreaking.

Has anyone here ever used a sleep coach? The whole thing baffles me!
Never & my daughter was/is the worst sleeper ever and it still doesn’t tempt me. Up until this month where she dropped naps, she would go down for 8/9 and be awake 2 hours later full of beans till 1-2am and that was the first 17 months of her life 🫣😂

• Heart
Just thinking imagine covid/lockdowns only kicked in now for all of us. They would have made zero different to Lisa and the girls bar the time the crèches closed. They live in a permanent state of lockdown where a supermarket trip is the highlight of their week.

Reactions: 8
Lisaslittlesleepers.ie
Lisa’s little sleepers reviews
Just leaving these here so when googled for reviews people can read for themselves! Maybe more might do the same

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.