My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is offering free calls ...she has no one ...she is gas charging those prices starting off ...and as has been said here ..in general its a scam ...sure a baby goes through so many stages...you could be blessed with 2 weeks of sleep and then teething...sickness..growth spurts..a child cannot be programmed...if anything the amount of people who commented on her comp shows how many of us are struggling and we just have to ride it out ...if parents were more honest with each other etc maybe we wouldnt feel so alone with sleep issues...I can't imagine being a young mom and seeing this one with kids napping hours and in bed at six ...I would think I was useless ...end of the day its about trusting your gut and your instinct for your child..my gp said to me you are the expert in your own baby...this lazy entitled unwashed con women is certainly not an expert !!! End of rant...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just thinking imagine covid/lockdowns only kicked in now for all of us. They would have made zero different to Lisa and the girls bar the time the crèches closed. They live in a permanent state of lockdown where a supermarket trip is the highlight of their week.
This is spot on 👏🏻👏🏻 Lisa and the girls life is everyone else’s lockdown it’s a frightening thought and certainly not normal

Reactions: 3
This is spot on 👏🏻👏🏻 Lisa and the girls life is everyone else’s lockdown it’s a frightening thought and certainly not normal
and we all know the effects the lockdown had on people's mental health. I feel for those two little girls. No exploring outdoors. Just four walls of the bedroom/sitting room. I hope they really enjoy creche and get plenty of fresh air outside and attention.

Reactions: 5
Those girls are only existing, alright for Lisa who is choosing that option but they aren’t. They should be outside for walks, the park, the playground, helping gardening, etc.. life can’t be sleep, eat, sleep, eat. I’m not one bit surprised the girls acted out in the church, they’re never out let alone out in different locations and the bit of excitement and curiosity got the better of them which is what should happen anyway. Instead of thinking hmm better get the girls out more and prepare myself more to keep them better in control in these type of situations, she’s pulling back more with ah no won’t be bringing them to the wedding now. Not good enough

Reactions: 8
Never & my daughter was/is the worst sleeper ever and it still doesn’t tempt me. Up until this month where she dropped naps, she would go down for 8/9 and be awake 2 hours later full of beans till 1-2am and that was the first 17 months of her life 🫣😂
[/QUOTE]
Any tips I’m going through this with 9 month old at the minute.. except wakes full of beans every 2 hours.. exhausting 😩

I have two kids 2 in March 1 in April.
One was the best sleeper on the planet a pure unicorn baby and even he at 17 months was doing 1 nap for max 2 hours in the day on an 8-8 routine. Never sleep trained him, it was just a routine I found worked for us. Never slept in a dark room, never had any white noise etc.

My little lady is a whole different kettle of fish. Never sleep trained her either. She wakes every 3 hours at night, naps the same as her brother and bed same time.

My point is. Every child is different they can have the same timings. Same age appropriate wake windows etc etc but they are not robots.
No 17 month old should be sleeping as much as they are!

Reactions: 10
Never & my daughter was/is the worst sleeper ever and it still doesn’t tempt me. Up until this month where she dropped naps, she would go down for 8/9 and be awake 2 hours later full of beans till 1-2am and that was the first 17 months of her life 🫣😂
Any tips I’m going through this with 9 month old at the minute.. except wakes full of beans every 2 hours.. exhausting 😩
[/QUOTE]
I would love to say yes but we still struggle 🥲 she goes down now and stays down till 1/2 then will wake full of beans! We tend to pop her in with us then and pretend to be asleep until she falls asleep but can take up to 2 hours.. out of my depth her older sister was a dream slept 7.30-7.30 every night from a couple of months old!

I would love to say yes but we still struggle 🥲 she goes down now and stays down till 1/2 then will wake full of beans! We tend to pop her in with us then and pretend to be asleep until she falls asleep but can take up to 2 hours.. out of my depth her older sister was a dream slept 7.30-7.30 every night from a couple of months old!
[/QUOTE]
I feel like you are me lol older sibling here is the same, would sleep the clock around, this little mite is giving me a run for my money

Reactions: 1
I feel like you are me lol older sibling here is the same, would sleep the clock around, this little mite is giving me a run for my money
[/QUOTE]
Ah lads just email Lisa ffs. She'll sort it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s in a rush to get out of the house but can pause for an insta update😂 how I ever managed to work with four young kids all going to different places I’ll never know

Reactions: 13
remember this?! The most pointless tv appearance of all pointless tv appearances 😆😂 she looked rilly rilly tormented🤣
Hazel was so funny that day 😂 this is what I meant about freedom yesterday. They’re not used to bright open space. Hazel wanted to explore, there was no chance she was staying in Lisa’s arms for any length of time.
---
As a parent of 2 I’m also qualified to work with babies 0-5 months & it’s completely free. Just hold them, cuddle them, rock them, you won’t ruin them, you won’t start bad habits. Just enjoy every single second of them. It’s over in the blink of an eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love the way she wears glasses when discussing her business, at least the glasses restrict her face pawing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hazel was so funny that day 😂 this is what I meant about freedom yesterday. They’re not used to bright open space. Hazel wanted to explore, there was no chance she was staying in Lisa’s arms for any length of time.
---
As a parent of 2 I’m also qualified to work with babies 0-5 months & it’s completely free. Just hold them, cuddle them, rock them, you won’t ruin them, you won’t start bad habits. Just enjoy every single second of them. It’s over in the blink of an eye.
Juknow now has Lisa thought you anything at all at all? It’s all in the pickage but just to recap now if that make since. You just throw them into that room now in the dark and leave them there,that’s how you do it,I said it in the pickage and you don’t go into them,you camp out on the couch watching friends on high volum,be handy now juknow if you had an ol bottle of pipsi and again don’t forget the volum on the telly so you don’t hear them if that makes since. Does it make since now?
P.S I spelt volume that way because juknow I just know that would be the way Lisa pronounces it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is having a laugh altogether. €199 to give you tips and tricks for a baby 0-5 months. More fool anyone who uses this wan. Money to burn.

Reactions: 12
What young child is in the back round that you can hear while she's talking through her packages.
Her sister is probably there to see her parents. I’m glad she doesn’t have to keep away or keep her kids quiet while Lisa works

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.