My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s something not right here at all. She can put not one but two 17 month olds down for a nap at 9am and they’ll just happily sleep for 2 hours and then back in bed for 6? I have a toddler about a week younger than her two and there’s no way this would fly with him.
Something not right, I’d hate to speculate but hoping there’s a responsible adult looking out for the twins 😵💫

Reactions: 4
Surely they are only on the one nap now?? She said before about them having the big nap earlier in the day if they were going out so maybe that’s what it is??!

Surely they are only on the one nap now?? She said before about them having the big nap earlier in the day if they were going out so maybe that’s what it is??!
The number of naps seems to depend on what time they wake at and if they don’t get an afternoon nap she puts them to bed at 6. I can’t get my head around it all because it’s so seldom we hear of them being up later than 6.

Reactions: 4
There’s something not right here at all. She can put not one but two 17 month olds down for a nap at 9am and they’ll just happily sleep for 2 hours and then back in bed for 6? I have a toddler about a week younger than her two and there’s no way this would fly with him.
snap I have a little lad he is 16months he has one nap a day goes down about 12.30/1 and sleeps for an hour or so and he goes to bed at 8 how will she manage durning the summer when it’s bright all them kids do is sleep

Reactions: 6
snap I have a little lad he is 16months he has one nap a day goes down about 12.30/1 and sleeps for an hour or so and he goes to bed at 8 how will she manage durning the summer when it’s bright all them kids do is sleep
It's just ingrained into the poor children, they know nothing else 🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
Last year she practically had the house on lockdown in the summer, the curtains were never opened and the bedroom was blacked out in fear they would know what daylight is..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Last year she practically had the house on lockdown in the summer, the curtains were never opened and the bedroom was blacked out in fear they would know what daylight is..
Isn’t it so sad. We eat as a family at around 6 most days & in better weather we’d be back out in the garden after that for an hour before PJs time. It’s winter long enough, I make the most of the brighter evenings.

Reactions: 16
Very true they can’t nap that much especially if they sleep all night my lad can wake a few times at night depending but still only one nap
My kids practically beat down the door to go outside because as with most kids they're used to running free and having fun in the garden.........she has a fine outside area that could be set up to make a lovely play area for the girls. But no that would mean she would have to prise off her lazy fat hole off the sofa and interact with them. Her laziness and general disinterest just boils my blood 🤬

Reactions: 9
My kids practically beat down the door to go outside because as with most kids they're used to running free and having fun in the garden.........she has a fine outside area that could be set up to make a lovely play area for the girls. But no that would mean she would have to prise off her lazy fat hole off the sofa and interact with them. Her laziness and general disinterest just boils my blood 🤬
I'm sorry but she should never have had those two little girls , they deserve a less controlled life. Over feeding & constantly going for naps a few times a day, with a 6pm bed time 🥺 I would never do that to my children . That's just not right. It's not sitting well with me 😐

I don’t know. She’s fired on the couch and they are fired in the cots. I know where is fire the three of them if I was her parents. A shoe in the arse is what was needed for Lisa a very long time ago. I’m actually annoyed at whoever is now enabling her by paying for these packages. Will ye all cop on please.

Reactions: 12
She's making me so mad that some first time parents are watching this one and getting unrealistic expectations and then will prob pay her when they don't get the same results.
My smallie is the same age as her two (not corrected cuz she wasn't premature and she's only the one so she doesn't count) she gets a two hour nap in the day whether it be split between one nap or two and we start bedtime at 7.30 doesn't mean she will be asleep then.
This is so she has time with her father after work and we all have family time.
You do miss them when they go to bed (even when youre longing for bedtime)
What will she be like when they are school age? Will she even let them have after school activities in case they dont slot into the schedule 🤦

Reactions: 9
6pm to I presume about 6am or maybe later.
12 to 3 if they are at home which they always are except for crèche
And also an hour at 9am
So that’s, what, 16 hours sleep within a 24 hour period. They’re only allowed to be awake 8 hours. Literally sleeping their lives away.

Most people’s evenings only start at 6pm, so cruel to put them to bed at that time at their age!

I know that’s not every day they get 16 to 17 hours sleep but it seems to be a lot of days and that is just not right.

• Wow
She is a very dangerous individual...bed at 6pm is shocking ..if they were up at 5 or 6am then maybe the odd time but those poor girls live in their bedroom ...the dirt in the story I can't get over...she literally doesn't see it...looking at food allergies now ...her website and testimonials are a joke ..how could you look at her thrown on the couch as think yes this is the professional for me ...she is a con artist charging prices for advice Google would give you....but as her ivf journey showed and transferring the two embryos etc ...she is very persistent..it will probably take people brave enough to leave negative reviews after they are conned to stop her

She will soon have to start her preparation for the clocks going forward at the end of March so they won't be up a minute more than necessary

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will soon have to start her preparation for the clocks going forward at the end of March so they won't be up a minute more than necessary
Meanwhile the rest of us carry on as normal knowing it sorts itself out without any need for adjusting sleep times in advance

Reactions: 10
Just looking at her website , am I reading it right that she can only work with babies of 0-5months ? That’s the only course she has done so far ? That’s so shocking , a lot of the more qualified / references sleep consultants will say you shouldn’t try sleep train until 6months+. Poor babas

Reactions: 2
Just looking at her website , am I reading it right that she can only work with babies of 0-5months ? That’s the only course she has done so far ? That’s so shocking , a lot of the more qualified / references sleep consultants will say you shouldn’t try sleep train until 6months+. Poor babas
She is ‘trained’ to work with kids from 6 months to 6 years. She can offer advice from 0-5 months but sleep training isn’t encouraged before 6m. It’s not very clear on her website though
---
She really should have asked someone to do a full proofread of her website content.
I can’t believe she threw in an emoji too, very mature & professional looking.
not the most flattering photo of her on it either

Reactions: 11
She is ‘trained’ to work with kids from 6 months to 6 years. She can offer advice from 0-5 months but sleep training isn’t encouraged before 6m. It’s not very clear on her website though
Yeah she shared this on the bottom of the website page which would give the impression it’s 0-5 months although she did say herself you can’t ‘train’ babies that young. And there’s a section for 0-5 months support but when you click on it the page isn’t available 🤔 my 11 year old niece could make a better website 😆
54F6EE15-68BB-4A17-AB15-55BC673DCA5D.jpeg

Ps - did anyone take one for the team and download the 4 golden tips for parents of multiples?! 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.