My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why come on yawning into the phone, ugh so rude like. Fear of her arse being tired and they in bed since 6 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought the kid whose Christening it was was called Winnifew until I copped that it was "de nephew" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sounds like a serious christening. It started at 12 and she still had them back home and in bed by 6 after visiting aunty pig. Hmmm…party animals!
---
Also, it wasn’t about you Lisa. The church was rilly rilly hard for you with twin toddlers. Meanwhile the mother of the child being christened had to manage 5, on top of the pressure involved with it being your own event.
away with the fairies!

Reactions: 12
Porridge before bed 🤮🤮🤮🤮 she comes across as so cold, gentle sleep coach my ass

Reactions: 5
Sounds like a serious christening. It started at 12 and she still had them back home and in bed by 6 after visiting aunty pig. Hmmm…party animals!
---
Also, it wasn’t about you Lisa. The church was rilly rilly hard for you with twin toddlers. Meanwhile the mother of the child being christened had to manage 5, on top of the pressure involved with it being your own event.
away with the fairies!
The girls seem to be allowed do whatever they like which will backfire on her anytime she’s somewhere that she can’t let them run loose like the christening today.
the amount of things we’ve seen them doing while she just sits on the couch & films them, things the majority of us would intervene because even at this age it’s important to start setting age appropriate boundaries.
I hope any mums watching her tonight understand that the majority of babies won’t nap on demand so putting them asleep in the morning in advance of a day out & a couple of hours before their usual nap time probably won’t work.

Reactions: 6
Between the yawning and eye cleaning 🤢🤢🤢 Instagram isn’t a mirror ffs present yourself appropriately and as for thinking bringing toddlers to a church was a good idea I bet she was walking them up and down church aisles to get attention back to them

Reactions: 10
You can be certain she was walking them up and down the aisles for attention.
What time did they wake in the morning if she was able to put them back at 9???
That’s newborn baby type stuff.

Reactions: 16
Surely the Governing Law section is null and void as she's operating within the EU & therefore US law can't be administered here? Could be totally wrong to be fair 😂

Also 199e for a one hour consult, a copy and paste "sleep plan" and an evaluation call at the end is an absolute rip off. The guts of 200e for 90mins of "work". Jesus i think I'll doctor up my own "qualification", I've years of experience with the age group she's working with as a childcare practitioner so I'm more qualified than Lisa 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Surely the Governing Law section is null and void as she's operating within the EU & therefore US law can't be administered here? Could be totally wrong to be fair 😂

Also 199e for a one hour consult, a copy and paste "sleep plan" and an evaluation call at the end is an absolute rip off. The guts of 200e for 90mins of "work". Jesus i think I'll doctor up my own "qualification", I've years of experience with the age group she's working with as a childcare practitioner so I'm more qualified than Lisa 😂
What a chancer this "wan" is ....

Reactions: 5

For an extra €150 you get a text/voice note from her!! People actually paying her are worse 🙄 there’s so much ‘free’ advice out there why would you line her pocket for sitting on her arse!!

• Haha
Wow did I hear her sayin they usually have a nap from 12-3?!! Surely not?! For 3 hours?!!! And they’re back in bed by 630/7 most evenings 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If those kids are in bed at six she would have time to repaint her parents house in the evenings as a thank you for upending their entire lives. She’d have time to go to a circuit class, she’d have time to walk get them shopping . Wash herself and straighten her hair any evening! She’s just a bone ass lazy child herself rubbing sleepers out of her eyes as her mmudder does all the laundry. 😡🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
There’s something not right here at all. She can put not one but two 17 month olds down for a nap at 9am and they’ll just happily sleep for 2 hours and then back in bed for 6? I have a toddler about a week younger than her two and there’s no way this would fly with him.

Reactions: 9
There’s something not right here at all. She can put not one but two 17 month olds down for a nap at 9am and they’ll just happily sleep for 2 hours and then back in bed for 6? I have a toddler about a week younger than her two and there’s no way this would fly with him.
As they get older, it seems more and more bizarre. It’s not natural for them to sleep so much. Nap in the morning for an hour or so I think she said previously. Then a 3 hour nap in the afternoon. Then in bed at 6/6.30 and supposedly sleep til the next morning. I honestly don’t think by son has ever slept that much in his life.

Reactions: 9
The "I'm fired down on the couch like" cracked me up.......you're never anywhere else ya lazy hump

• Haha
Reactions: 13
6pm? Like 6 o’clock in the literal day time?
It was bright today at 6pm and I was delighted because that means longer outdoor time for my kids….
I could never imagine being tied down at that time for a bedtime..cruelty!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.