My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she on tv? Not following her that long
They had some money expert on talking about different tax reliefs you can claim. Lisa was there in her capacity as a solo mom (there were different categories of people, like a retired person, a single person with no children, that sort of thing), but at the time wasn't working and therefore wasn't actually paying any tax.....

Reactions: 5
Why was she on tv? Not following her that long
It was on the Today show with Daithi on RTE. hilariously she was there to ask about Tax or credits or something. This was at the time she had jacked in her job after 2 days back. She was on for about 5 mins, and out of those 5 mins, 4.5 of them were spent trying to juggle the kids who were very restless and wanted to explore. I think she spoke maybe 1 sentence.. total waste of time

Reactions: 6
Lisa playing “office” again and she has “the laptop open” in front of her 🤣🤓🤓🤓🤓🙈

3CCBD315-0007-4933-BD8C-5675A9544860.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually can't cope when she comes on with the spectacles on and the glance down at the laptop, we all know she's watching friends. Juno.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My sons 10 months and drinks form an open cup is there some sort of prize going?
From someone who stuck their nose up at feeding the girls toast they’re knocking back the juice

She's in solidarity with everyone trying to get out the door in the mornings.........the main difference being that most people are doing it because they have to be at work for a set time, not just so they can get rid of their children as early as possible

Reactions: 13
Jesus, it's your fault for not being consistent if there's no improvement after two weeks. What planet is this wan on.

Reactions: 7
€349 for 2 weeks??? Wtf!! And if it doesn’t work it’s cause your not consistent 😂😂 like if it was that easy for a stranger to readjust your child’s sleepin, parents wouldn’t struggle.That has to be a joke!! And an hour video consultation looking and listening to her. I’d rather tit in my hands and clap 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK so if you have a school run do a morning and afternoon nap with a later bedtime is her advice ...jeez I figured that out by myself with my baby and didn't spend 300 euro for her advice ..
Dear God...if you have a school run you had kids before ...you are used to tweaking and figuring things out ...she is seriously deluded with this business ...her own inability to manage her own two kids should put people right off...but I guess parents are vulnerable...

So she expects people to rush home for afternoon naps after school for the child in question and expects the other child/children to stay inside all afternoon/evening after school instead of everyone gettting a bit of fresh air or a run around outside?! Just feck off Lisa,honestly,I’ve never heard such nonsense. We don’t all like to keep our children locked up inside the four walls like you do,you lazy so and so!

So she expects people to rush home for afternoon naps after school for the child in question and expects the other child/children to stay inside all afternoon/evening after school instead of everyone gettting a bit of fresh air or a run around outside?! Just feck off Lisa,honestly,I’ve never heard such nonsense. We don’t all like to keep our children locked up inside the four walls like you do,you lazy so and so!
In her eyes ... sleep is more important than fresh air ..... the less she has to do with them, the better. More "me time" on the couch 🛋 .. juno

Reactions: 8
I hate when she shows the girls with food smeared all over them and stuffing food in their faces 🤢🤢 rilly rilly don't need to see that thanks

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.