My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We use it here one or twice a a week but the smallest amount possible. For my youngest(4) I turn the knife upside down so it scrapes any excess off. If they’re having it on pancakes I just put a strip down the middle & roll the pancake so there’s a small bit in each bite without having to paint the entire pancake. They get the taste of it without having too much. In saying that though I never gave it at the twins age.
I’d say there’s was Nutella everywhere when she was done.
Unlike the hypocrite I'd never pontificate my own personal views on nutrition and of course everything in moderation when it comes to sweet things.
We all here are great mum's who knows what's best for own children.
But I just can't excuse this one being oh no ready made pouches, no heavy processed foods and then show a video of her child with two biscuits covered in Nutella after feeding them ready made mash. 🤦🤦

Reactions: 7
yesterday one of the girls was leaving the house to go to Crèche with butter on her face and you can hear Lisa’s Dad telling her to clean her face
I saw that and I just doubt she whipped out wipes to wipe her face in the car,she’d be too lazy for that. She ignored her Dad because she thinks she’s higher up than him juknow mom to twinzzzziezz and she knows more. She’s an ignorant yoke.

Reactions: 3
The dirt doesn't bother her. All it takes is a wipe of a cloth and a lick of paint if needed. Lazy isn't the word for them 🤢 poor children living in that environment

Reactions: 7
The dirt of that!! 🤮🤮🤮
The dirt in that house is years and years of dirt. It would need to be replaced or painted. Washing down wouldn’t help a lot of it.
I was down on my hands and knees yesterday wiping the skirting boards and walls around the bin area. It took me 5 mins! Can you imagine this wan on the ground scrubbing? 🤣
I think laziness and uncleanliness was passed from de mudder to this mom and will be passed on the girls, no doubt!

Also I know recording the toddler standing on dishwasher is funny, I’d record my toddler doing silly stuff but was there knives in there, while Lisa goes back and gets the phone and hits record before going to take her off??! Contint.

Reactions: 6
No respect for her parent's house whatsoever.

And the diiiirrrrrt of the sides of the dishwasher door 🤢 Easy knowing Lisa doesn't empty the dishwasher with the way she put that lunchbox back in.

Reactions: 9
Genuinely badly needs a good paint 😳 bit when could the mother find time all the same with all these grown ass kids still living in her pocket.

Genuinely badly needs a good paint 😳 bit when could the mother find time all the same with all these grown ass kids still living in her pocket.
You’d probably never keep paint on it with Lisa dragging her feet over it all day

Reactions: 5
Went into the menu and pressed “about Lisa”

literally 2 long sentences (some might call them paragraphs 😂)

like if that all that can be said about this business woman 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Not me thinking she wrote gained 30 pounds not 30k followers lol also why the need to keep saying ‘single mother by choice’, does she not want anyone to think she could simply be a single mother?
40B9366C-4EB6-41DD-B873-7785F4C58867.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.