My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This boiled me blood. She hasn’t a bulls notion of real mum life. She probably never brought a bin out, cleaned the bath, washed her own childrens clothes. duck off with yourself lisa. Not to mind never washing her hair or making herself look in any way decent.
---
She’s not worried about putting petrol in her car for drives to work. She’s not worried about getting kerosene oil in her tank. She doesn’t worry about paying a tv license. I was pricing bags of coal in the coop this morning as I think with the frost Il need to use my stove for the next few days. So my children are warm. She’s not worrying about getting all her washes done as she’s plonked on her parents couch burning a hole in it. As she burps into a phone talking to us 😡
“Momming” F off…that’s all 🙄 I’d give anything to see her “momming” 3 small kids all under 4,her own house,organising meals,doing her own cleaning ( all the every day things) with a job and bills..without mudder living with her. Oh now that would be entertaining 😂😂😂 I hate that word “momming” 🙄 come and stay with me for a few days Lisa,I’d show you what “momming” is and I’d love to see how you would do it 😎🤣
But do you have twincesses you wouldn’t have a clue what hard work is if you don’t 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looking at alli with the triplets and a forth child! She just gets on with ‘mommying’ often has them all in the bed too

Reactions: 3
This eejit that has used her and Lisa is sharing is obviously as thick as her! She has a happy birthday post up for her daughter (who was 1) and called her caring and kind! Ffs how can a 12 month old be caring and kind. Asking for 'callabs' on her bio too 🙈🙈😳 (I honestly don't ever look at strangers instas but was curious as to who her client base was)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All
This eejit that has used her and Lisa is sharing is obviously as thick as her! She has a happy birthday post up for her daughter (who was 1) and called her caring and kind! Ffs how can a 12 month old be caring and kind. Asking for 'callabs' on her bio too 🙈🙈😳 (I honestly don't ever look at strangers instas but was curious as to who her client base was)
All 366 followers!! She’s looks easily conned too to be honest 😂🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The girls are almost 18 months, why do they have to be covered in food, could she not have given her half a biscuit or even a quarter with a little Nutella, but a full biscuit in each hand smothered in Nutella, the extra work that mess creates

Reactions: 12
I watched that clip in horror at Ayda with two full biscuits and a fair lot of Nutella which would go all over her clothes,that chair,probably the floor and maybe the walls! Of course Lisa doesn’t care,it’s not her house! She clearly doesn’t do the cleaning or the laundry either because that would be a right pain in the neck to get out of those clothes and a right pain in the arse hoovering those crumbs and cleaning Nutella off that chair and wherever else. For feck sake at least sit her at the table with her clothes covered,maybe half a biscuit and a small bit of Nutella. She was also the one who was there preaching about home made food,no rubbish and there she is giving them ready made mash loaded with salt and whatever else and don’t get me started on the pulled pork and now half a jar of Nutella.

Reactions: 12
I watched that clip in horror at Ayda with two full biscuits and a fair lot of Nutella which would go all over her clothes,that chair,probably the floor and maybe the walls! Of course Lisa doesn’t care,it’s not her house! She clearly doesn’t do the cleaning or the laundry either because that would be a right pain in the neck to get out of those clothes and a right pain in the arse hoovering those crumbs and cleaning Nutella off that chair and wherever else. For feck sake at least sit her at the table with her clothes covered,maybe half a biscuit and a small bit of Nutella. She was also the one who was there preaching about home made food,no rubbish and there she is giving them ready made mash loaded with salt and whatever else and don’t get me started on the pulled pork and now half a jar of Nutella.
yesterday one of the girls was leaving the house to go to Crèche with butter on her face and you can hear Lisa’s Dad telling her to clean her face

Reactions: 5
they’re such long days. Would you not do a made up sleep coaching course online and start your own business so you don’t have to be away from your baby for that long on your work days? You’ll have to sell a kidney to pay for it, unless you have your communion money still, but It’s so worth it. You’ll be able to pick your own hours and you’ll be able to go on three holidays a year once you’re done Coz you’ll be loaded.

Reactions: 2
While I'm no health freak when it comes to my child's food, I do have a personal vendetta against Nutella.
There's waaaaaaaaay too much for a small child there, besides the mess the sugar rush will be wild. 🙈🙈

is there any need to give her TWO Nutella covered biscuits? surely one is plenty? the way she’s lying in the chair eating like that just made me think of Lisa 🙈 is she going to head the same way?

Reactions: 11
While I'm no health freak when it comes to my child's food, I do have a personal vendetta against Nutella.
There's waaaaaaaaay too much for a small child there, besides the mess the sugar rush will be wild. 🙈🙈
We use it here one or twice a a week but the smallest amount possible. For my youngest(4) I turn the knife upside down so it scrapes any excess off. If they’re having it on pancakes I just put a strip down the middle & roll the pancake so there’s a small bit in each bite without having to paint the entire pancake. They get the taste of it without having too much. In saying that though I never gave it at the twins age.
I’d say there’s was Nutella everywhere when she was done.

Reactions: 6
Lisa looks the sort to have brought Nutella sandwiches for her own lunch up to quitting her job won’t lie

The amount of Nutella and sugar content aside, no way on this earth would I have a child that age eating something like that with no bib on, in the sitting room and on a cloth chair. I’m itching just looking at it, I didn’t need it confirmed but that would absolutely confirm to me that she neither cleans (although unsure anyone does in that house in fairness) or does laundry

Reactions: 9
A bit of peanut butter on a cracker be better than that shite but miss holier than thou who judges people giving their children pouches of food thinks she’s going to win nutrition awards

I wonder did they cover Nutella sandwiches on that weaning webinar she was rilly rilly so so excited about signing up for. We didn’t hear a dickie bird about that since.

A bit of peanut butter on a cracker be better than that shite but miss holier than thou who judges people giving their children pouches of food thinks she’s going to win nutrition awards
You just know if she could have kept/wanted to keep breastfeeding she would have been one of those insufferable types with that too

Reactions: 2
The one she tagged last night seems to be just ”as smart” Lisa! Looking at her highlight on sleep coach, “won’t be sharing what’s she’s told as that’s how she makes a living” 🫣 morto

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.