My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pelvic floor check. They might advise her to move off the couch and pack up this new make believe highly sedentary job

Reactions: 3
Lisa just oozes unprofessionalism, like this is your business and there’s already a shocking lack of effort but now we’ve ‘ah I’ve gotten back to a few of ya but sure if I haven’t email me again’.. people are potentially handing over a substantial enough amount of money for this

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Getting back to people after her perfect sleepers are gone down for the night at a time that’s most difficult for a family battling sleep issues.
Do better Lisa

Sure if i haven't got back to yer messages, sure send them in again and I'll get back to ye at some stage. You can feck right off Lisa, joke of a business

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems quite calm though so she must be making money ?! I can’t believe it , gets to sit at home and send copy and paste sleep info to people and gets paid so much 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
No way she making money ...she is calm because she pulled it off...got rid of the kids and makes out she is working while sitting on her posterior...she is living her dream life ..the idea of the children..but someone else minding them ...the idea of work but not working!

Ah lads that's where I went wrong I didn't stay at home to establish my nap time 🙄
God forbid we leave the house to upset Naptime 🤦

Reactions: 5
How sad to be so obcessed with a sleep routine .
I know we all wanted our children to sleep but this is an obsession.
They are only small for such a short time just enjoy them

Reactions: 4
Ah now give her some credit it's ok to leave once a week!?! ONCE A WEEK! Prisoners get out and about more than her atleast they get yard time
---
Also save yourselves do not turn on the volume on her recent posts it features Lisa singing.. It's too late for me 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s lost it. Nothing and I mean nothing could make me look myself into the camera recording myself badly butchering a Disney song.
---
The child can actually walk better than whoever is dressed in black holding their hand.
It’s awful but I thought this, very turned in feet

Reactions: 6
Ah lads, those singing clips. Second hand embarrassment for her here. My 4yo just said that man is rubbish 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.