My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
18:11 and the girls are in bed asleep ... I don't know about anybody else but to me that is sad 😞 those girls are just fed and put to sleep all day, every day. She is obsessed with putting them to sleep , it's really selfish of her, so she can plonk her arse down on the couch for the evening with zero interruptions. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Jesus in bed at 6.10.hope they wake at 4am.lazy witch
Ah here ten past 6 is ridiculous I thought Instagram was glitchy last night when she had a story up saying they were gone down to bed and I watched the story at half 8 and it said it was from 2 hours ago.

Reactions: 3
If you need to go out later just put them down to nap earlier. How do they sleep though, does she have a switch at the back of them or what? And asleep again at 6! Jaysus she doesn't know she's born with those twins.

• Haha
18month olds should sleep around 10-11 hours a day.
Sergeant Major Arse Chin has them sleeping 15-16 hours a day, all to suit her laziness.

It's actually depressing watching her stories putting the girls to sleep at 6pm, what's worse is that she thinks she's the dogs bollox.

Reactions: 19
18:11 and the girls are in bed asleep ... I don't know about anybody else but to me that is sad 😞 those girls are just fed and put to sleep all day, every day. She is obsessed with putting them to sleep , it's really selfish of her, so she can plonk her arse down on the couch for the evening with zero interruptions. 🙄
Only because Lisa had it Witten on her stories there that she was watching sinead curvy style stories and I went to have a look because haven't looked at her pg in mths. They only have the wan child but Jesus both parents pissed on the plane and probably for the rest of their trip (not a one off both drunk and she sharing it on her stories) when you see things like that lisa actually comes across as a very good parent. Now she definitely has and have had alot of flaws, but their going out and mingling in the creche 3 days a week and she's taking them swimming and leaving the house more etc
She's obsessed with their sleep for sure! I suppose that's why they say do a job you love....and Lisa certainly loves sleep😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jezs imagion sitting down in your front room listening to her waffling into her phone.
I'm sorry 18.11 putting those little girls to bed is so sad

Reactions: 7
Jezs imagion sitting down in your front room listening to her waffling into her phone.
I'm sorry 18.11 putting those little girls to bed is so sad
She seems to just throw them into bed if they’re ratty because it’s easier than entertaining them & doing something fun to distract them from their mood. If I had done that with either of mine they’d never have seen their Dad
---
Move the cots as far away from each other as possible, opposite ends of the room.
Does she not know the size of an average bedroom in Ireland because I would consider my kids rooms to be an ok size but If I had 2 sharing it wouldn’t be possible to have them more than a couple of ft apart. So much of her advice is impossible for so many

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If you need to go out later just put them down to nap earlier. How do they sleep though, does she have a switch at the back of them or what? And asleep again at 6! Jaysus she doesn't know she's born with those twins.
I know a girl who used Phenergen to put her kids to sleep. It was widely used in the 80s but I worked in a chemist a long time ago and thought it has been discontinued (Dozol was very popular around that time! 🙈😳).

my understanding is that Phenergen is an antihistamine that happens to cause drowsiness.

My own son was up til 10/11pm sometimes last Summer as it was so bright. We were shattered balancing work and all these late bed times. And he would be often wake also (age 3). I totally understand people get desperate when it comes to settling kids and getting your own sleep but I wouldn’t consider medication myself unless prescribed or needed (eg Calpol for pain/high temp)

Someone asked how to manage naps with a 12pm and 1.30pm pick up and Lisa’s advice is for baby to nap 10-12 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She is so obsessed with naps and bed.How can you let kids nap times take over so much of her life.

Reactions: 6
Why do they need to be in bed at that time? Nobody needs to be in bed at that time. It’s just plain weird.

Reactions: 6
Someone asked how to manage naps with a 12pm and 1.30pm pick up and Lisa’s advice is for baby to nap 10-12 🤔
And a 6-6 bedtime with 2 other children to be dealing with 😂
Or 1.5 hours stuck in the car between school pickups. I’m actually getting such a laugh out of these. As a parent who lives in the real world (like the rest of you) she cracks me up with how clueless she really is

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion

Time for bed the ginger wan said
No hugs or smiles that's too much
Time for Pipsi a twix and the couch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.