My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t there always a bit of a splurge for Lisa when the children’s allowance comes in. No fear any of it would be spent on the girls, Lisa blows it on herself 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Isn’t there always a bit of a splurge for Lisa when the children’s allowance comes in. No fear any of it would be spent on the girls, Lisa blows it on herself 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She's so mean she probably has a payment plan in place for them when they get their first job so they can reimburse her what it cost to bring them into the world

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yawning, picking her face, and food on her hoody. How very professional. It literally baffles me how anyone would hire her for anything.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m almost disappointed in people for hiring her (if they are), I get the whole sleep deprived sucked in vulnerable part but bloody hell Lisa is an absolute chancer. She couldn’t look or act more unprofessional if she tried, apart from scrounging every cent she can get from the government she’s also possibly raking in a ton of undeclared money.

Her advice just maddens me ..its so bloody basic ...my 9 month old eats the whole baby bowl and I just get the gravy separate so there isint too much in it ...so nothing at all wrong with baby bowls when out and about ...kinda like them myself !
I agree here don’t see anything wrong with them they are handy if you are out and about my daughter often gets them better then chips and nuggets in my opinion

Reactions: 2
I’m almost disappointed in people for hiring her (if they are), I get the whole sleep deprived sucked in vulnerable part but bloody hell Lisa is an absolute chancer. She couldn’t look or act more unprofessional if she tried, apart from scrounging every cent she can get from the government she’s also possibly raking in a ton of undeclared money.
Thats the thing if people are hiring her it's her followers, she has no website or no separate sleepy page. So how can they not see what we see, it's baffling! Even I have 2 pages , one personal one just for friends and following them and a separate one for looking have a nose at these 'influencers' and celebrities , like I can see theres people with no kids following her
We were all laughing at her with the idea of a sleepy coach and how it would fail.....but maybe she's the one laughing because she's all her beauty treatments and hair appointments booked plus on about a stay in a hotel, and centre parcs and maybe a foreign holiday this yr too, so she is either
(a) taking a good bit of money in already from the calls or
(b) totally bullshit**g
Time will tell

Reactions: 9
Thats the thing if people are hiring her it's her followers, she has no website or no separate sleepy page. So how can they not see what we see, it's baffling! Even I have 2 pages , one personal one just for friends and following them and a separate one for looking have a nose at these 'influencers' and celebrities , like I can see theres people with no kids following her
We were all laughing at her with the idea of a sleepy coach and how it would fail.....but maybe she's the one laughing because she's all her beauty treatments and hair appointments booked plus on about a stay in a hotel, and centre parcs and maybe a foreign holiday this yr too, so she is either
(a) taking a good bit of money in already from the calls or
(b) totally bullshit**g
Time will tell
Maybe she genuinely is busy but if she’s depending solely on her followers it won’t last. There can’t be many that have issues with sleep & those that do avail of her services will pass on anything that has worked directly to friends as it would be pointless them forking out 200/300, just like everything else child related. I’ve had books, clothes & baby equipment either passed to me or me to someone else so this would be no different.
So for now, she could be just getting carried away with the few bob that she’s made but I personally wouldn’t be going mad just yet. I’d give it 6-12 months & then start planning.
Let’s not forget that we worked out previously that just sitting on the couch doing nothing she was making roughly €1000 per month incl child benefit with no major outgoings. That’s all sitting in the bank

• Heart
Maybe she genuinely is busy but if she’s depending solely on her followers it won’t last. There can’t be many that have issues with sleep & those that do avail of her services will pass on anything that has worked directly to friends as it would be pointless them forking out 200/300, just like everything else child related. I’ve had books, clothes & baby equipment either passed to me or me to someone else so this would be no different.
So for now, she could be just getting carried away with the few bob that she’s made but I personally wouldn’t be going mad just yet. I’d give it 6-12 months & then start planning.
Let’s not forget that we worked out previously that just sitting on the couch doing nothing she was making roughly €1000 per month incl child benefit with no major outgoings. That’s all sitting in the bank
Yes that's all very true, 6 months from now will really tell a story how her business has worked out

Reactions: 3
Personally I think she’s doing some kind of manifestation! The boss witch ‘booked & busy’ toxic positivity 😂
If you believe it you can achieve it rubbish…
Or a few appointments have come from the website where she did the ‘course’ - they possibly promise a few referrals to get you started 🤷‍♀️
I sincerely doubt anyone is booking through her Instagram page

Personally I think she’s doing some kind of manifestation! The boss witch ‘booked & busy’ toxic positivity 😂
If you believe it you can achieve it rubbish…
Or a few appointments have come from the website where she did the ‘course’ - they possibly promise a few referrals to get you started 🤷‍♀️
I sincerely doubt anyone is booking through her Instagram page
I can’t find any trace of her anywhere. There was a list of things as part of the expensive package she signed up for that should have followed the course like a website, personal shoutout from the ring leader and her name included on the list of sleep consultants, none of that has materialised yet. She’s 2+ months in now & her business is still only mentioned on Tattle.

Reactions: 1
She’s 2+ months in now & her business is still only mentioned on Tattle.
Anytime I think this or it’s mentioned here I actually feel so scarlet for her, her acting like she’s one of the girls from Selling Sunset and meanwhile this thread comes up as the top search when you Google her business name

• Haha
I can’t find any trace of her anywhere. There was a list of things as part of the expensive package she signed up for that should have followed the course like a website, personal shoutout from the ring leader and her name included on the list of sleep consultants, none of that has materialised yet. She’s 2+ months in now & her business is still only mentioned on Tattle.
It would be such a good plot twist if she didn't actually pay the 6k to them, just spent a couple of days reading Lucy Wolfes book. That would be the ultimate master conartist move

• Haha
A sleep coach that can’t get her child to nap decides to put tv on instead? Hmm ok.. Lisa will be as giddy now out for ‘galentines’ to watch Magic Mike.

‘I’ve a consultation at 3 but I’ll work around the girls’ translates to ‘I’ve a consultation at 3 but I’ll get my mudder to mind them’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.