My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Resettle them back to sleep without the bottle” It’s as easy as that folks. Lisa the fountain of knowledge 😏

Reactions: 12
All of her advice is on the assumption that mums are chained to the house all day long. It’s impossible for anyone with any kind of social life or older children to follow her tips. One of mine finishes at 12.15, the other at 2.30, where would I fit cot naps in if I had a 3rd? It’s just not possible.
Total darkness & quiet is never something I would encourage because it makes it so hard when you do need to get out & about. I totally get that we make sacrifices in our day to day lives when we have a baby but not at the expense of being stuck at home 7 days a week, it’s important to get out & about & not be stuck in a rut.
Both of mine were terrible sleepers at night & my 2nd one never napped but we got through it & they’re brilliant now with no intervention from me to get them to this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s what I was thinking! Look at the big garden! What on earth is she doing inside. The kids don’t know what to do, I don’t think they have seen that garden before!

Reactions: 8
That’s what I was thinking! Look at the big garden! What on earth is she doing inside. The kids don’t know what to do, I don’t think they have seen that garden before!
They really don’t have a clue what to do. Poor Ayda seemed to be frozen on the spot. Isn’t that so sad, it seemed completely alien to them. The big paddling pool just flung in a heap from last summer too, such a waste of money

Reactions: 8
That garden is huge!! I know we only saw abit of it but I don’t think we saw any garden toys? Poor kids didn’t know what to do. Wonder when the last time they had grass under their feet

Reactions: 5
Time outside and the girls doing an activity other than eating or tv, howaya Lisa! Where’s the website now?

Reactions: 3
That garden is huge!! I know we only saw abit of it but I don’t think we saw any garden toys? Poor kids didn’t know what to do. Wonder when the last time they had grass under their feet
I noticed it last summer. I remember thinking it was such a lovely spot for a couple of toddlers. Hopefully she will make proper use of it. There seemed to be quite a large tarmaced area that would be brilliant for their little cars & scuttle bugs & much better for them than the living room. A nice swing set & slide would be plenty to keep them occupied on the grass & doesn’t have to cost a lot & wouldn’t take over the whole garden either. Still lots of room for her parents to enjoy too

Reactions: 7
I noticed it last summer. I remember thinking it was such a lovely spot for a couple of toddlers. Hopefully she will make proper use of it.
She won't, bear in mind this is the same gobshite that had the paddling pool in the kitchen last year.

She's allergic to outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She won't, bear in mind this is the same gobshite that had the paddling pool in the kitchen last year.

She's allergic to outside.
I feel so sad for those girls. She’ll be in for a shock this year, they won’t want to stay in, they’ll be wanting to go out & she won’t be able to keep them in then or they’ll be moody & probably arguing with each other. Looking at the pool thrown in a heap beside the clothes line at least means someone got them out at some stage for some fun thankfully, shame to see it dumped like it is though.

Those two girls haven’t been in that back garden since the summer I reckon. They didn’t know what to do,looked like they did not recognise that it was their own back garden and could barely manage to walk on the grass as they’re so used to just walking inside in the house and not on grass. Ayda looked like she was left out after being locked up which is kind of the truth,that’s just shocking and madness and very cruel keeping them inside. Hazel looked very sad this morning watching that film and poor Ayda just gets left to the side. For someone who desperately wanted children she’s a funny way of showing it. I’ve 3 small kids,I take them out on my own,they’re “tiddlers” like steps of stairs in ages,not twinnies Lisa. It’s not easy taking them out but I’d die if I kept them in,they love being out and exploring on walks. Lisa,get up off your arse and get out in the fresh air,they deserve to breathe outside for once!

Reactions: 4
self settle? Cry it out you mean Lisa? Her poor girls must be quiet as mice most nights knowing sergeant major won’t bother coming down to them 😢

• Sad
‘During the night don’t turn on the big light in the room’, ya don’t say?! Who are these morons that need to be told this?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry has anyone ever turned on the big light in the middle of the night to feed a baby? I don’t know what’s worse, Lisa or the thicks genuinely asking these questions! Asking questions about a stuffy nose? Stop the world

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being delighted your kids are only awake for 4 hours and are looking to go to bed poor things are bored looking at her smug face

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Omg well she obviously reading here bringing them outside ...what a fab big garden but even the dog looked a bit bamboozled as to when he was !!

• Haha
Omg well she obviously reading here bringing them outside ...what a fab big garden but even the dog looked a bit bamboozled as to when he was !!
I’d say the poor dog didn’t know what was going on with the girls outside the house

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The size of the garden and she keeps those girls inside
She is very lucky to have such a big garden! And she doesn’t even use it out of pure laziness!
Those girls have wellies and puddlesuits/pram suits so can be thrown out there a few times a day if she can’t be arsed to actually walk them anywhere herself. It’s probably too much effort for her to wipe them down and clean their mucky clothes though!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.