My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ayda is like a statue in the garden 😂😂
My tiddler does this when he is somewhere new or very unfamiliar. Stands like a statue for a minute or 2 observing his surroundings, then goes off. He doesn’t do it in the library, the local park, the playground etc… I’d bet the girls would be statues in those places! ☹

Reactions: 3
My tiddler does this when he is somewhere new or very unfamiliar. Stands like a statue for a minute or 2 observing his surroundings, then goes off. He doesn’t do it in the library, the local park, the playground etc… I’d bet the girls would be statues in those places! ☹
Exactly!! They didn’t know where they were when they were in their own back garden! I mean there’s something drastically wrong there when two little toddlers don’t even recognise their own garden and they didn’t. It was extremely obvious.

Reactions: 13
Lisa is riding high on that rear facing question, I hope Kim (RemainingHopeful) is watching Lisa’s stories

Reactions: 9
If people could be more pacific about swimming in the specific id really appreciate it thanks 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she shares about car seat safety even shares a message from someone….. wat about the feeding prop she used. Total hypocrite like the rest of them

Reactions: 15
Parenting guru with her tips for eating out. Stating the obvious as always but I’m so happy to hear the girls get out & what she said applies to herself too, the more she does it the easier it will get.

Reactions: 1
Lunch out once a week for at least herself and two toddlers, really does pay not to work in Ireland!

Also happy to be corrected but I feel Lisa may have once turned her nose down on baby bowls, now could be wrong I just vaguely remember something about it

Reactions: 6
The Patron Saint of Mudders is off again with her "helpful" tips about eating out with children 🙄 How did the human race ever function before this wan gave birth......bleeping simpleton

• Haha
God she's very annoying I'd love to go out every week for dinner Lisa But I can't afford it!! How will my tiddler ever cope?!?!

Reactions: 4
Lunch out once a week for at least herself and two toddlers, really does pay not to work in Ireland!

Also happy to be corrected but I feel Lisa may have once turned her nose down on baby bowls, now could be wrong I just vaguely remember something about it
Yep you're right she did cos i remember it too. She was bringing home cooked meals with her when they were going out for lunch in 'de wilton' in the manky high chairs.
I was actually there a few weeks back in the shopping centre and it just reminded me of her
---

The Patron Saint of Mudders is off again with her "helpful" tips about eating out with children 🙄 How did the human race ever function before this wan gave birth......bleeping simpleton
Anyone remember when she talked us through packing the twins baby bag for days out.. 🥴🥴🙈

Reactions: 4
She did, apart from wan place where they catered to her requests & made the scrambled egg in a way she could cut it into chunks for the girls to eat themselves without any help from her 🙄 couldn’t have Moms Pipsi going warm while she feeds her twincesses

• Haha
Isn’t it well for Lisa getting out for food once a week, I’m too busy paying my way in life.

To be fair to lazy at least she seems to be taking in her own money for now anyway, hopefully for her and the girls sake she continues to make enough to support them.
She seems to be doing abbot better, planning holidays, I’ve seen the girls out in the garden once, and they’re probably getting much more stimulation at crèche now so good for them.
I think the absolute mess that is remaininghopeful is taking the heat of Lisa for now 🤣

Reactions: 7
Pathetic.. like Lisa just imagine if you kept working and had got an apartment or house and hadn’t gone down the ivf route you could have had your ‘actual dream’ all the time!

1F2B2C22-35F3-4E53-8FF5-FC9A13C9E21A.png

Reactions: 9
Is Lisa having a laugh? She gets 3 days peace & makes sure she uses every possible minute at the creche to go home & spend her day on a bed doing a job that she claims to love & is supposedly the best thing she ever did.
She’s so deluded sometimes she bordering on pure hilarious. Is the mother and father included in this I wonder? That couple have no peace, I’d try stay out the house if I thought I was coming home to that lump airing her fanny on the sofa and holding the tv hostage while expecting me to mind her kids while she flicks through the phone telling others she a solo mom!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.