My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a reason she can’t go out the back with Ayda for a run around With the monitor to watch Hazel? It’s a small house, lock the front door she’ll be grand and safe. Was she too thick to think of that or (the obvious reason) just too lazy? Imagine admitting your child is bored and admitting your too lazy to walk a few feet to take something off her. WHO ARE THIS WOMANS PAYING CUSTOMERS???! I need to know. They must be absolutely delirious with the exhaustion, by the time they decide Lisa will be the ideal candidate to fix their lives 🥴
My daughter has been at the beach 4 times this weekend digging and playing and has been at playgrounds and out for walks in the air all last week. Also did soft play yesterday. She’s 19 months she loves the freedom and I crack up if I don’t get out with her

Reactions: 5
My daughter has been at the beach 4 times this weekend digging and playing and has been at playgrounds and out for walks in the air all last week. Also did soft play yesterday. She’s 19 months she loves the freedom and I crack up if I don’t get out with her
Your daughter is lucky. She has a great little life. My little man is similar. In Creche they bring him out twice a day and he’s at a playground with us any day we’re off. At least once. And on the scooter to the playground etc. I do love chilling on the couch, don’t get me wrong. But we try to hold off til 5ish before turning on the tv unless it’s lashing out. And it’s for our mental health as much as his. I definitely feel better when I go outdoors every day.

I do love chilling on the couch, don’t get me wrong. But we try to hold off til 5ish before turning on the tv unless it’s lashing out. And it’s for our mental health as much as his. I definitely feel better when I go outdoors every day.
Same! Several times in the last week I’ve realised I hadn’t been in our sitting room until 5/6 in the evening as we were busy out and about.
Obvs the odd day here and there is great for a sofa day, but I don’t want my little guy getting a taste for it just yet!!

Reactions: 2
Just listened to Lucy Wolfe on Newstalk .. our Lisa isn’t in the ball park at all ! Lucy’s knowledge, pronunciation & diction all scream ‘professional’ .. not a single emmmm or giggle or juno 🤷🏼‍♀️🥶🤣 hasn’t Lisa a fine set of balls in fairness to portray herself as an expert in anything other than pipsi

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No pushing her sleepy shite today! Do we thinks she’s packed it in already! Like when she returned to work

Reactions: 1
No pushing her sleepy shite today! Do we thinks she’s packed it in already! Like when she returned to work
Probably having a day off after Momming all weekend
---

Just listened to Lucy Wolfe on Newstalk .. our Lisa isn’t in the ball park at all ! Lucy’s knowledge, pronunciation & diction all scream ‘professional’ .. not a single emmmm or giggle or juno 🤷🏼‍♀️🥶🤣 hasn’t Lisa a fine set of balls in fairness to portray herself as an expert in anything other than pipsi
Lucy will have been up on time to get washed, dressed & hair brushed too.

Reactions: 4
Hi Lisa 👋 thanks for letting us know you were busy 😉😉
Now tell us was you had… “Super” was it?? Or was it SUPPER 😉

6007F1E0-E68B-4727-A250-8FF407D983B6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm sorry this woman is just not ok on so many levels...and kids full days in creche ...they are better off but I'm sick of these ones pawning off their kids off when so many of us would love to be at home ...I know it's not for everyone but it seems to be a trend among the instagrammers who then go home and sit on their backsides ....

Reactions: 6
She rilly rilly has no problem getting up and off the couch when it’s to get rid of the girls

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"babe" - gives me the ick when she says it

My 3 year has started calling me hunny from time to time!!!.. usually when he's doing something he's not ment to be be doing!!! His dad only says it on the phone so no real idea where its come from... but BABE... I'm not a bleeping pig the first time he called me that .... he never said it again!!!

• Haha
I'm sorry this woman is just not ok on so many levels...and kids full days in creche ...they are better off but I'm sick of these ones pawning off their kids off when so many of us would love to be at home ...I know it's not for everyone but it seems to be a trend among the instagrammers who then go home and sit on their backsides ....
She can’t wait to get rid of them in the mornings. 8.03 & she’s buzzing at the thoughts of it. Those poor girls, they are much better off in creche for sure but very sad that she can’t seem to enjoy them
---

It just dawned on me, if the girls will be sharing a room with her for the foreseeable future how can she be in a position to advise on room transitions & babies that are struggling to adjust to the changes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The creche looks more like a childminder from the pictures she shared
I’m surprised to see them in a room full of highchairs so you could be right.
Maybe all crèches are different but in the one my kids go to preschool in, they’d have long moved onto the toddler/wobbler room by now & be sitting at a table with the other children.

Delighted with herself 8.03 all in car.How would she manage if had to have kids dropped and be at clock machine for 8 and do days work.She really taking piss taking up spaces in creche and getting it cheap to go back home sit on couch when working parents pay full price do full days work

Reactions: 9
100 % that's a childminder ...the door ...don't centre's need fire doors etc ? And the way they settled so quick ..she was likely using them before the big reveal ...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.