My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E4E741DA-9F3A-41C1-996E-1BA1726E436D.jpeg

she’s really let herself go in the past year, and you’d think with two little girls that she’d be busy running around after them, it’s sad really

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Do we know when that was taken? She looks so well in the pic on the left, really pretty. It’s sad to see
That’s definitely the famous Paddy’s day dress, she wore it nearly everyday until it rotted off her, so only about a year ago 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wow just had a look at her grid and it’s from March ‘22 😯😯 or did I misread that?! Can’t believe it’s less than a year 😯
This was her in Sept 2019. She looked fabulous. She started her IVF journey only a few months after this. I hope for the girls' sake, if not her own, that she starts looking after herself.
83B556C3-836F-481D-B3A7-7E8D46A0DABA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh my god I’m shocked at that I actually feel sorry for her she has totally lost herself

Reactions: 12
Do we know when that was taken? She looks so well in the pic on the left, really pretty. It’s sad to see
She got that green dress for St Patrick’s day last year. Her mam had the girls so she could go out

Reactions: 1
Girls out in the buggy, camera focused on their new matching Nikes. I think I was right the other day when I said they’re just brought out to show them off when she’s in the mood. We rarely see them out enjoying themselves she always has the camera focused on something new like coats, shoes, hats & then we don’t see them out or even hear of a trip out again till the next new purchase.

---

I’m 10 years older & look younger than her
I'm 42 this year and look younger than her actually my mother is in her late 60's and she looks older than my mother

Reactions: 3
She could really do with getting her thyroid checked. It was mentioned here months back too.
heavy periods, low energy, low mood, weight gain, hair issues & leg cramps are all common symptoms that she ticks the boxes for

Reactions: 8
She could really do with getting her thyroid checked. It was mentioned here months back too.
heavy periods, low energy, low mood, weight gain, hair issues & leg cramps are all common symptoms that she ticks the boxes for
She definitely needs her bloods and an overall health check done with her GP. She’d have been better spending her 6 grand on a therapist, a slimming world subscription and a gym membership.. she’d be a new woman and her daughters would benefit also

Reactions: 10
Ah you know what I actually hate commenting on a person's appearance but she really does need to start looking after herself even wash her hair get her eyebrows sorted would make a massive difference and try to lose a bit of weight, my heaviest I was over 11st and I felt absolute shite but I still always looked after my appearance and made sure I looked clean and tidy I couldn't go round not even washing my hair does she not feel manky .....even for her own self I know we all have days where looked like dragged through a bush but even a shower and a bit of mascara does wonders

---

This was her in Sept 2019. She looked fabulous. She started her IVF journey only a few months after this. I hope for the girls' sake, if not her own, that she starts looking after herself.View attachment 1915032
She looks fantastic here

Reactions: 6
This was her in Sept 2019. She looked fabulous. She started her IVF journey only a few months after this. I hope for the girls' sake, if not her own, that she starts looking after herself.View attachment 1915032
She is a very pretty girl, it's really sad to see her letting herself go 😔 even if a friend joined her on a walk with the twins in the pram... the time would pass away quickly with the chat and company. It would do her the world of good. I myself have to get out in fresh air for a walk for my mind. It really does help. I hope someone reaches out to her. She deserves to get that spark back into her eyes

Reactions: 8
Ah you know what I actually hate commenting on a person's appearance but she really does need to start looking after herself even wash her hair get her eyebrows sorted would make a massive difference and try to lose a bit of weight, my heaviest I was over 11st and I felt absolute shite but I still always looked after my appearance and made sure I looked clean and tidy I couldn't go round not even washing my hair does she not feel manky .....even for her own self I know we all have days where looked like dragged through a bush but even a shower and a bit of mascara does wonders

---

She looks fantastic here
How tall are you? I'm 5"10 and when I'm 11 stone I get told im slim 😂😂 that's a goal weight!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely Hazel could have had a power nap in the car & chilled in the buggy while she woke up fully so she didn’t miss out on the trip to the park.

Reactions: 3
Jesus, what a bleeping simpleton.... she brings one child out, once in the week, when the weather has been LOVELY..... Has to film it to get praise, send that gobshite a medal somebody!!!!! LISA, GET A LIFE🙄

Jesus. If we thought they weren’t brought out enough before, it will be even less now they’re running around the place! Lazy Lisa lying about Hazel napping, she just can’t manage both at the same time on her own. Even though they have very different personalities and Hazel seems quite chill. But she still needs to get out everyday. Ayda reminds me of my boy, bundles of energy, into everything and a bit of a lunatic really 🤪 These kids need lots of space to run and it’s really unfair not to give them that!

Jesus. If we thought they weren’t brought out enough before, it will be even less now they’re running around the place! Lazy Lisa lying about Hazel napping, she just can’t manage both at the same time on her own. Even though they have very different personalities and Hazel seems quite chill. But she still needs to get out everyday. Ayda reminds me of my boy, bundles of energy, into everything and a bit of a lunatic really 🤪 These kids need lots of space to run and it’s really unfair not to give them that!
That bloody ball pit has half the room taken over leaving them even less room to play. We never even see them in it. The one they had before Christmas was collapsible & perfect, handy to put away for a few days at a time to give them a chance to enjoy something else, I wonder what possessed her to buy the new chunky one. They need the floor space to run about if she insists on keeping them in the house so much.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.