My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100 % that's a childminder ...the door ...don't centre's need fire doors etc ? And the way they settled so quick ..she was likely using them before the big reveal ...
Yeah and defined areas and play spaces - they're mashed into a corner there

Reactions: 3
Don't think you can get the NCS subsidy at the moment for childminders, only for crèches and childcare set ups. As discussed here before she'd probably qualify for a large subsidy

But - those high chairs and the room don't look like a creche to me, good point made here about the fire door. Lisa must be expecting a good income from
the sleep training if she's paying childminder fees for two, even cash in hand black market rates would be more than what she'd pay in a registered creche

...Because no doubt its another person getting cash into the hand like herself and claiming social welfare of some sort ...

Reactions: 6
‘Do what you can with what you have until you can do better 😉’… wonder will this lead up to getting a council house? That or de brudder is moving out and she’s taking his room for the girls, either plausible. Laughing at her with the desk, you’d think she was the wolf of Wall Street. Where would that even fit in that room with a double bed and two cots? Brudder has to be planning his escape

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everything I do I do for them...except rear them herself of course ...she does not take care of herself for them..she does not want to take them outside ..she does not care for them without significant support ..no way all those families are working with her ...not a hope ...I agree cash in hand to an unregistered childminder no doubt ...

Reactions: 10
Everything I do I do for them...except rear them herself of course ...she does not take care of herself for them..she does not want to take them outside ..she does not care for them without significant support ..no way all those families are working with her ...not a hope ...I agree cash in hand to an unregistered childminder no doubt ...

Are all child minders not cash in hand. As in I thought most are not required to pay tax? I assume they should still be registered with Tusla etc but I was told by a few ppl that Revenue don’t tax them unless they’re earning a huge wage because of the shortage of childcare.

Reactions: 1
Not sure at all to be honest ...but I do think if over a certain amount of children it has to be registered but as you said given the shortage etc its likely different income wise .its an area I have thought about getting into as a big need in my area and hate my job so might go off and do my homework!! Think nowadays not being registered etc would be such a risk ..anything with kids you have to be so careful .....anyways Lisa is lucky as the girls seem really happy !

The dirt on the inside walls of the slow cooker 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 hasn’t seen a splash of soap since the 2 eggs were implanted I’d say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does pasta not only take few minutes cook and slow cooker takes hrs.ya know she to lazy to mind food and not paying electricity

Reactions: 11
Why would make pasta in the slow cooker that takes 50 mins when you cook it in ten on the hob

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had a quick google at crèche’s around Charleville and found it, second one I looked at. Pics are similar to what she shared.
So easy to know where all these huns kids are at all times cause they don’t give a 💩 about their safety!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Had a quick google at crèche’s around Charleville and found it, second one I looked at. Pics are similar to what she shared.
So easy to know where all these huns kids are at all times cause they don’t give a 💩 about their safety!
Bit stalkery to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure at all to be honest ...but I do think if over a certain amount of children it has to be registered but as you said given the shortage etc its likely different income wise .its an area I have thought about getting into as a big need in my area and hate my job so might go off and do my homework!! Think nowadays not being registered etc would be such a risk ..anything with kids you have to be so careful .....anyways Lisa is lucky as the girls seem really happy !
There's only something like 80 childminders in the whole country registered with tusla - there's no checks or anything on the unregistered ones. Such a shortage of childcare spaces that parents have to take what they can find. It's tough being a working parent in Ireland. I don't think our society really values children in the way we like to think we do.

The girls do look happy in those photos and it's great for them to get new experiences.

We never learn in this country do we ...oh don't get me started on maternity leave and working parents in this country!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.