My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Bio still claims she is 'Training to be a gentle sleep Coach' ? Is she that unprofessional not to update it or has she actually not yet passed those exams she was stressing out about before Christmas and we havent heard a peep about since ? Something fishy going on I think ?
---

Also hopefully someone can answer this- if she is getting heavily subsidised creche places then please tell me she needs to show proof that she is actually working/ paying taxes ? There must be some oversight over this by someone? Otherwise I'm emigrating if my taxes are funding Lisa to sit on her bed and pretend to send emails to non existent customers 🥴 while her children get farmed out

Reactions: 6
Her Bio still claims she is 'Training to be a gentle sleep Coach' ? Is she that unprofessional not to update it or has she actually not yet passed those exams she was stressing out about before Christmas and we havent heard a peep about since ? Something fishy going on I think ?
---

Also hopefully someone can answer this- if she is getting heavily subsidised creche places then please tell me she needs to show proof that she is actually working/ paying taxes ? There must be some oversight over this by someone? Otherwise I'm emigrating if my taxes are funding Lisa to sit on her bed and pretend to send emails to non existent customers 🥴 while her children get farmed out

As far as I know it’s based on last years revenue info

She can’t wait to get rid of them in the mornings. 8.03 & she’s buzzing at the thoughts of it. Those poor girls, they are much better off in creche for sure but very sad that she can’t seem to enjoy them
---

It just dawned on me, if the girls will be sharing a room with her for the foreseeable future how can she be in a position to advise on room transitions & babies that are struggling to adjust to the changes?
Easy. She'll advise that you move into your parent's house, then kick them out of their bedroom.

Bit stalkery to be fair
Indeed it is. See how easy it is for 28k people to find where her children are located…I found it in less than 5 mins.
I’m just a regular mam but there would be a fair few following the likes of her who are not!!
We all know where Denise pelo’s and twins & me’s kids go to school, they don’t even try to hide it!

Reactions: 9
In all serious, are all the bedrooms in that house full? They’ll hardly be sharing with her when they’re 15 will they?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Indeed it is. See how easy it is for 28k people to find where her children are located…I found it in less than 5 mins.
I’m just a regular mam but there would be a fair few following the likes of her who are not!!
We all know where Denise pelo’s and twins & me’s kids go to school, they don’t even try to hide it!
That’s it exactly, anyone could find out if they wanted to. Compromising your child’s safety and privacy for your own selfish gain will never not shock me.

Reactions: 7
That’s it exactly, anyone could find out if they wanted to. Compromising your child’s safety and privacy for your own selfish gain will never not shock me.
She’ll prob share photos of them in the school uniform in a few years and she’ll think she’s smart because she’s put an emoji over the crest 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Ok I’m not being dramatic but did everyone else see just scribbles on those pages? And that made her want to burst? On behalf of humanity I plead with you Lisa. Please don’t burst. I don’t think we could handle what comes out 🙊🤢

• Haha
Ok I’m not being dramatic but did everyone else see just scribbles on those pages? And that made her want to burst? On behalf of humanity I plead with you Lisa. Please don’t burst. I don’t think we could handle what comes out 🙊🤢
I was wondering if this was the first time that the girls have ever made doodles?! It’s not like she will sit there with them and help them with crayons 😢

I was wondering if this was the first time that the girls have ever made doodles?! It’s not like she will sit there with them and help them with crayons 😢
Her reaction tells me they have never used crayons & paper before 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My daughter has been at the beach 4 times this weekend digging and playing and has been at playgrounds and out for walks in the air all last week. Also did soft play yesterday. She’s 19 months she loves the freedom and I crack up if I don’t get out with her
Jesus fair play to you my two didn't see outside the door all weekend weather was rotten where I live couldn't have gone anywhere with them so we had a chilled weekend at home it was bliss.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Am I being naive but what difference does it make knowing where her kids are going to creche. She's living in the country 99% of kids are in their local Creche. If you are some kind of crazy stalker you could find anyone's baby probably in the nearest Creche to them or the other creche in the town. Also you're not gonna get much ransom her savings must be low between IVF and sleepy course.

• Haha
Ah we get excited over my son’s scribbles too. He hands them to us as he’s leaving Creche and says he made them for us. We pop them up on the wall in the kitchen. Maybe we’re eejits too but we kind of take joy in the simple things. And my son loves that we appreciate his efforts (they do get thrown out when he’s not looking after a week or too though!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Ah we get excited over my son’s scribbles too. He hands them to us as he’s leaving Creche and says he made them for us. We pop them up on the wall in the kitchen. Maybe we’re eejits too but we kind of take joy in the simple things. And my son loves that we appreciate his efforts (they do get thrown out when he’s not looking after a week or too though!)
ok That’s fair enough 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
---

There is a universal subsidy that everyone can claim for childcare facilities registered for the NCS. There is then a means tested subsidy for lower income families that gives lower income families much lower childcare fees and allows them to participate in the labour market. The system also gives very high subsidies for children of welfare recepients who may or may not be working. The idea here is that the early years sector is a better environment daily for childrens development where their parents do not or cannot do this for them. The aim is for early intervention to break the often generational cycle of long term unemployment / welfare dependency. Can be a tough pill for working parents still with high bills unable to access registered childcare due to lack of availability

Reactions: 5
There is a universal subsidy that everyone can claim for childcare facilities registered for the NCS. There is then a means tested subsidy for lower income families that gives lower income families much lower childcare fees and allows them to participate in the labour market. The system also gives very high subsidies for children of welfare recepients who may or may not be working. The idea here is that the early years sector is a better environment daily for childrens development where their parents do not or cannot do this for them. The aim is for early intervention to break the often generational cycle of long term unemployment / welfare dependency. Can be a tough pill for working parents still with high bills unable to access registered childcare due to lack of availability
It is a tough pill, but I do see the value of early intervention. I'd like to see more of it tbh. I'll grumble about the creche fees I have to pay but I am glad that kids like Lisa's pair benefit from the subsidies. She's a total wreck the head, but her kids deserve to have their development supported.

Maybe having the routine of getting the kids out the door and collecting them will give Lisa some structure, she has seemed to me to have just drifted along for the last while.

Reactions: 2
My sons crèche used to make them into little booklets at the end of each term they’d send home the little booklet full of scribbles 🥹🥹 I used to love them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who is actually paying her for advice? Dear Lord that is just as worrying as her behaviour being honest 🙈🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.