My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh thanks for the recap !! I'm only new to her last few months..id say she was mentioned on another thread and unfortunately I came over for a nose and here I am!!!
Oh my heart broke for those two tiny babies, I was pregnant the same time as her, she didn’t enjoy them at all, she never cuddled them, she didn’t even hold them when feeding them she propped them in a twin pillow. She put them in their room on their own to go to bed when they were weeks old. When they woke around 5am she used to get her dad to come in and take them both so she could go back to sleep.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh my heart broke for those two tiny babies, I was pregnant the same time as her, she didn’t enjoy them at all, she never cuddled them, she didn’t even hold them when feeding them she propped them in a twin pillow. She put them in their room on their own to go to bed when they were weeks old. When they woke around 5am she used to get her dad to come in and take them both so she could go back to sleep.
Her Dad copped onto that fairly fast. Even when the nights were going great she was still taking advantage of it rather than getting up, washed & dressed.

Reactions: 7
It really is so sad to hear all this ...I hope they are in a good creche for some positive interaction in their lives...

Reactions: 2
Her life really is very sad. They are not newborns and she’s still skinning around in that newborn phase! Even the referral to physio is probably just another attempt at getting attention for herself. I can just see her as a 60 year old. Looking forward to the next orthopaedic appointment!

Reactions: 7
Her life really is very sad. They are not newborns and she’s still skinning around in that newborn phase! Even the referral to physio is probably just another attempt at getting attention for herself. I can just see her as a 60 year old. Looking forward to the next orthopaedic appointment!
She won't make 60 the way she is going, bear in mind she's only 32 now.

Reactions: 8
Girls out in the buggy, camera focused on their new matching Nikes. I think I was right the other day when I said they’re just brought out to show them off when she’s in the mood. We rarely see them out enjoying themselves she always has the camera focused on something new like coats, shoes, hats & then we don’t see them out or even hear of a trip out again till the next new purchase.

---

Is she actually only 32?!! 😯 I’m genuinely shocked! She looks a good 10 years older 🙈
I’m 10 years older & look younger than her

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Out shopping out for long walk in crispy fresh air.Lisa there stuck in doors every other day

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else notice that when Ayda started to look towards Lisa holding the phone filming her eating, her face changed to look distant. That made me so sad for her (Ayda, not Lisa!)

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice that when Ayda started to look towards Lisa holding the phone filming her eating, her face changed to look distant. That made me so sad for her (Ayda, not Lisa!)
I saw that too, she gave a little grin to whoever is with them at the table & when she turned to Mam the smile instantly disappeared

Reactions: 4
She will need to let Agfa get out and move more she is getting big I know babies carry weight etc but she is getting big especially more since on the move

Reactions: 5
She will need to let Agfa get out and move more she is getting big I know babies carry weight etc but she is getting big especially more since on the move
Babies do carry weight but toddlers stretching would usually lose the baby fat in my experience

Reactions: 3
That was heartbreaking, her little face just dropped and her eyes went flat. Gut wrenching as a mother but Lisa probably didn’t even notice which is even sadder

Reactions: 11
Personally, I find comments regarding the twins size a bit unfair. They are just babies and it isn't their fault that their mother feeds them absolute shite. Poor things never get much of a chance to run around and burn off the pastry pinwheels and spinach pancakes! :(
She overfeeds them with terrible food - who remembers the burgers? - and has pushed her own bad relationship with food on to the girls.

---

That was heartbreaking, her little face just dropped and her eyes went flat. Gut wrenching as a mother but Lisa probably didn’t even notice which is even sadder
If my daughter looked at me like that, it would break my heart!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
First thought was poor Ayda is scared of that person whoever it is. Bet she's a proper witch to them when the camera is off. No wonder they sleep so well, probably scared not to.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Personally, I find comments regarding the twins size a bit unfair. They are just babies and it isn't their fault that their mother feeds them absolute shite. Poor things never get much of a chance to run around and burn off the pastry pinwheels and spinach pancakes! :(
She overfeeds them with terrible food - who remembers the burgers? - and has pushed her own bad relationship with food on to the girls.

---

If my daughter looked at me like that, it would break my heart!
I think thats the point people are trying to make... the girls are georgous wee things, but Lisa is stuffing them silly with tons of crap food, she clearly knows nothing about healthy eating! No one is giving out about the girls, its all down to how they are being fed, Ayda does look to be overweight.....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.