My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GET OFF THE POXY COUCH

Using the zoom function on her phones camera to get a closer look. duck me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ayda is only saying her name all the time cuz you keep telling at her from the couch.
And sweet mother of god, the time it would have taken her to climb on the table get her the feck off it!!!
My God is she hoping to be in a + e for concussion sure it would be great contint 🤦🤦
Heart in my mouth looking at that! Like I'm all for letting children explore but this is the next level

Reactions: 8
It does my tits in with her Arse plonked on that couch just zooming her camera in on the girls when she’s recording them. She’s too lazy to walk over beside them. She’s obv not that busy in work if she’s waiting on a call from the groomers 😂
My nerves watching Ayda on top of the Lego table with the tiles in the kitchen and lazy lisa doesn’t move just says be careful gettin down 🙈🙈
I wear joggers around the house until it’s time to go out & the knees are always stretched from the amount of time I spend on the floor with my kids. It’s so much easier to do a lot of activities at floor level even when older. I’m assuming she thinks she can sit there because they have each other.
Looks like her entire day will be spent on her couch spot, she probably sitting on a puppy pad to avoid getting up for the loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another day, another miserable crying face info the camera. I’m sorry Lisa I’ve not seen you with one ounce of energy possibly ever, maybe the times you’re trying to avoid your kids but that’s about it. A little low that your scam isn’t going to plan I presume?

Reactions: 12
The mother must be out today and she’s pissed off that she’s on her own with the kids. I’m unfolllwing this tit show. So long guys!

Oh duck off Lisa, did Mudder leave you to Mom alone today? Welcome to the real world. 2 beautiful, healthy, busy little girls doing exactly what they should be doing at their age, climbing, playing, exploring. Get off your hoop & enjoy them, you have no idea how lucky you are.
While you’re at it, give up your job now, you’re clearly not ready for it, your customers deserve better, they are already in a bad place which is why they’re paying you a small bleeping fortune to hopefully get out of the rut they feel they are in. Refund what they’ve paid & let them contact someone who has time for them, you can’t start something & then leave them hanging until it suits you.

Reactions: 17
Awww delpis. You know when I’m upset the first thing I do is take a selfie and share it to my Instagram. And as for letting your child take all the wipes out of their packet because you don’t have the energy to stop her? That’s BONE bleeping LAZY you absolute HEFFER 😡

Reactions: 15
Actually admitting the poor child is bored but leaves her alone in the kitchen while she feels sorry for herself on the couch. It’s the perfect opportunity for some one on one time which most parents of multiples love to get with their kids

Reactions: 15
Admits her child is bored and does nothing about it! God she's the laziest woman ever
As for that 'woe is me' selfie.....get a bloody grip, get off your arse and play with your kids!

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry…. How long has she had her “business”?
Not even a month, 2 weeks?
And she’s already had a half a week off “sick” and now having a breakdown… seriously?
She needs mental health help, she’s not well…

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I feel kinda bad for the poor gombeen. I'm sure she's actually harmless enough.. just super thick.
Nope. I don’t feel bad at all. Her dream in life is to spend her days on the couch with someone else taking care of the girls & money rolling in with the smallest amount of effort. I’m going to assume she’s finding the work too much, as we all predicted. It’s just not possible to juggle it & the girls properly, they’re too young & need constant supervision. I know I keep referring back to Lucy Wolfe but her kids are at an age that she has a hell of a lot more time to give even if she has someone home sick they don’t need constant attention so it’s not a big upheaval to her working day. Lisa is a few years off that luxury. Maybe she could park this job idea until the girls are at an age where they’re in school until 1.30/2.30 & are able to chill beside her on the couch watching a movie on sick days without needing her.
I have friends who successfully work from home with their children that little bit older but they could never have done it at the twins age, it’s just not possible

Reactions: 8
Child only half dressed on the floor, imagine being so lazy you’d not only leave her dressed like that but allow her to pull the wipes out like that? It’s so wasteful.. I know it may seem extreme but it’s also teaching a lack of respect for the items they own, no point complaining later when they’re taking the heads off dolls, scribbling on the walls and ripping wallpaper (not that anything would make much of a difference to that home)

When you become a parent, guardian or even step parent, your needs, tiredness and sickness will always come last behind all of their needs.
Her sitting on the sofa all day and letting her kids climb on unstable mega blocks tables and empty a packet of wipes has shown even more how truly lazy she is.

She spent thousands on treatments to have the girls and it seems she never gave a second thought to actually being a mother.
Palms the care of her kids off on her parents and cannot go a day of caring for them both alone without a sympathy post for her ‘instafam’

I do not feel sorry for her having the life she chose, the life that countless others would only dream of….it’s those poor girls I feel sorry for! They deserve better than this lazy oaf!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.