My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No seriously, she's working a wet week for herself from the comfort of her own home and is already out sick, if you're trying to get your business off the ground wouldn't you still work away tip tapping the keyboard like no matter how sick u are 🤣
True you’d be either trying to manage through calls or offering emails/WhatsApp messages as an alternative. This is a bloody expensive service and you need to pull the stops out a bit, especially when you’re trying to make a name for yourself.

Reactions: 6
True you’d be either trying to manage through calls or offering emails/WhatsApp messages as an alternative. This is a bloody expensive service and you need to pull the stops out a bit, especially when you’re trying to make a name for yourself.
Not a good start is it. She should have thought of all this before offering a service where people are paying to have her available for daily check ins. We could all predict this would happen because this is part & parcel of starting creche, especially at this time of year. I’m not knocking crèches btw, mine were home with me until preschool & were hit with everything then so there’s no escaping it while their immune systems aren’t used to it. Once they start mixing like this it’s to be expected

Reactions: 4
Oh I’ve seen documentaries about the mlms (fascinating and infuriating!!) but I’m just struggling to understand how it would work in this context.
The market is already fairly flooded with sleep consultants as it is!
Agreed, but I’m not seeing how this sleep course would translate into an MLM?
I’m in agreement that she was fleeced of 6k, just dunno how that will trickle down…
I probably can’t explain this well but if you seen the programme I did ( can’t remember the name) but basically they don’t care how saturated market is. They sell it that you are your own boss and you can become loaded form this . Look up MLM on TikTok. It’s wild.

Reactions: 1
Still cant manage a full week of work. The only sickness this one has is allergies... totally allergic to effort.

Reactions: 11
Haven't seen her stories please tell me she hasn't called in sick to the couch and laptop already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How unprofessional is what she wrote ...I'm sure if any real people are paying 400 quid for her service they are happy to hear she will sort them out once she is done vomiting 🤢 And yes looking at all the emojis she def wrote the reviews herself on previous stories ...

Attachments

Reactions: 7
How unprofessional is what she wrote ...I'm sure if any real people are paying 400 quid for her service they are happy to hear she will sort them out once she is done vomiting 🤢 And yes looking at all the emojis she def wrote the reviews herself on previous stories ...
A fraud is what she is 👍👍

Reactions: 5
Who is she trying to kid?? Ms Rachel gets her through every day 🙄🙄

What are her actually qualifications,to me she seems to only be a few weeks doing this course🤔and know she's charging people a few hundred euro for a phone consultation,like wtf are people stupid being fooled by this fraud,can she be reported this can't be legal,and she's probably getting all her social welfare payments too,she's so unprofessional comes on Instagram in her dirty clothes clothes and pajamas and seems to be so inactive sitting on the cough all day just so unhealthy.

Reactions: 8
She has ro work around naps and bedtime .. she could have been replying to messages while she was looking into her phone

Reactions: 7
If I were spending a few hundred for a service, I would not be waiting for a time that suits them... especially if it is half promised and delayed. They should be suiting me since they cancelled. I would ask for my money back. For someone who is meant to support and sympathise with sleep deprived parents, she certainly has a funny way if showing it. She acts like she's doing people favours

Reactions: 12
Oh Lisa your phoney business will fall flat on its face before the month is out if you’re only fitting in your customers ‘when you can’. Naps & the girls bedtime is usually when most mums are busy too & can’t come to the phone. These people have paid good money for you to be available, if you have no plan in place for illness then this will not work.
This could go on for weeks with the girls until they build up immunity & she can’t just leave everyone hanging until it suits her to get back to them. That’s not how a successful business works.

Reactions: 10
Oh god I so nearly commented to her there but she’s block me. Maybe I should let her block me! Who in gods name comes on Instagram to tell her paying clients she’ll get back to them at some stage wearing a disgusting nighty, on a dirty couch with a dirty wall and door in the background. While her kids watch telly! Those kids absolutely don’t need telly, she’s training them into it waaaay too early! You can easily get away til 2 and a half before they even have interest in it. Will I comment?

---

I’m going to do it. Lisa, get up off the couch, put down the phone, have a shower and get dressed and see if it’s possible to reply to emails while your kids potter around and play with their toys and each other. Your business is doomed if you keep going on like this.

Reactions: 15
Jaysus she is the most unprofessional person I’ve ever seen. First of all she dosen’t look any bit sick, just as rough as normal. Coming on insta in a nightie suited to a patient in a nursing home sniggering away like a 12 year old boy. No work ethic whatsoever.

Reactions: 20
Oh god I so nearly commented to her there but she’s block me. Maybe I should let her block me! Who in gods name comes on Instagram to tell her paying clients she’ll get back to them at some stage wearing a disgusting nighty, on a dirty couch with a dirty wall and door in the background. While her kids watch telly! Those kids absolutely don’t need telly, she’s training them into it waaaay too early! You can easily get away til 2 and a half before they even have interest in it. Will I comment?

---

I’m going to do it. Lisa, get up off the couch, put down the phone, have a shower and get dressed and see if it’s possible to reply to emails while your kids potter around and play with their toys and each other. Your business is doomed if you keep going on like this.
Go for it ...I'm thinking of messaging her about when she will have a website etc and her qualification visible on her profile ...

‘I do apologise but listen, it happens’ followed by a laugh.
Not good enough. If I pay 200-300 for a service I would expect better.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.