My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Discovery calls SCREAMS pyramid scheme
Agreed, but I’m not seeing how this sleep course would translate into an MLM?
I’m in agreement that she was fleeced of 6k, just dunno how that will trickle down…

Reactions: 3
Agreed, but I’m not seeing how this sleep course would translate into an MLM?
I’m in agreement that she was fleeced of 6k, just dunno how that will trickle down…
I think it’s similar to those juice and tea sellers. “ look what these did. You can do it and sell it too. Here’s my code for referral “
Edited to add they use “buzz words” and words that entice you to get you in. I’ve seen programmes about them. Fascinating

Reactions: 2
I think it’s similar to those juice and tea sellers. “ look what these did. You can do it and sell it too. Here’s my code for referral “
Edited to add they use “buzz words” and words that entice you to get you in. I’ve seen programmes about them. Fascinating
Buzz words like ‘discovery calls’ 👀
She’ll have a few weeks tap tapping on her filthy laptop probably looking at Facebook/insta or friends replays. Some poor unsuspecting possibly single struggling mum will see her & think that job suits them & reach out to ask about the course & boom referral - commission based as soon as they pay 😵💫

Reactions: 4
Oh I’ve seen documentaries about the mlms (fascinating and infuriating!!) but I’m just struggling to understand how it would work in this context.
The market is already fairly flooded with sleep consultants as it is!

Ah the first bug of the crèche, planting my arse here with a Pepsi for the contint 🍿
Oh I’ve seen documentaries about the mlms (fascinating and infuriating!!) but I’m just struggling to understand how it would work in this context.
The market is already fairly flooded with sleep consultants as it is!
I’m not sure how I see it could work either but MLMs love a good aul work for yourself, choose your own hours, from your own home, girlboss etc.. so maybe?

Reactions: 1
I’d love to know how many see her stories from day to day because engagement on her grid posts is really poor considering the amount of followers she has. Her business reveal on her grid got less than 30 comments & just under 700 likes. That’s really poor for someone that’s really dependent on them to get this business off the ground

Reactions: 3
Can someone help me out here, but why does this absolute weapon not know the difference between I and 1? So unprofessional, I wouldn't hire her on that alone, never mind anything else..

Reactions: 5
No seriously, she's working a wet week for herself from the comfort of her own home and is already out sick, if you're trying to get your business off the ground wouldn't you still work away tip tapping the keyboard like no matter how sick u are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.