My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be fit to be tied if I spent hundreds for this one to come on sniggering about how she’ll get to me when she can. If there are real customers, yet to be seen, then would it not be very disruptive for you to start ‘sleep training’ young babies and kids to then pause it because Lisa is tired and then restart again? She is not a professional and also this isn’t even a profession to begin with. That scenario could go on for weeks! Lord everyone and their granny knew kids pick up everything those first few weeks of crèche and she has it times two as she’s quick to remind us, what made her think this was viable in any way? I hope there is real customers actually so people can come on and complain

Reactions: 12
‘I’ll get back to ye at nap time or after bed time at 7pm’ seriously?! Running your own business your supposed to suit your ‘client’s’ . She should be bendin over backwards for the business and ringin or emailing people whenever they need support. Not have people waiting around for her ‘ at nap time’ that means nothing to people who actually have to work , clean, laundry, shop etc.
I don’t think she actually has any paying customers though 🙈

Reactions: 13
Why would she be talking to her customers through her insta page anyway.

Surely you would send a courteous message outlining you are out sick and put on an out of office on email ..voicemail etc

It's all lies to justify shipping the girls to creche and sit on the couch ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I cant believe how unprofessional this one is, only explanation is that she doesnt actually have any paying customers yet , and these are just her "trial " ones ? How anyone could hand over hundreds of €€€€ to her is beyond me!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else read the latest review in Lisa’s voice? It’s most definitely her

Reactions: 4
She is the epitome of if there was work in the bed she would sleep on the floor. There's work on the couch that is literally replying to messages on a subject that she is passionate about and can't manage it. 3 weeks in and she's on sick leave. Even if she was sitting on the toilet for 6hours a day she could do her job and just not broadcast how unreliable her service.

Reactions: 8
No reviews saved into highlights. No website. Mostly all twins parents reviewing, amazingly. Even if its all fake, how many of her dormant followers would actually be her target market when her engagement and follower growth has slowed right down. Even if it were 1%, her antics would put them off. I dont think she is serious about it. Its a short term hobby.

Reactions: 4
She stopped the emojis but still a fail with grammar and spelling mistakes.
It’s just completely worded in the way she speaks. I really find it hard to believe someone would achieve such great results so soon, especially with twins.

The review says after 8 months of erratic sleep this woman's twins are now sleeping 12 hrs a night no problem. Twins!! Seriously Lisa needs her own TV show because that is amazing.

Are her twins just going to be watching that very loud TV for the day while she sits on her hole or has she other plans?

8 month old twins very bad sleepers. 1 of them in parents bed. Can’t nap during day just a nightmare for the parents. Along comes lazy hole Lisa with her magic wand and after 1 phone call these babies are sleeping all night, in their own cots for 12 solid hours. Then time in hospital and the child just falls back into this amazing new routine. It took Lisa longer to get her own child back into a routine after a hospital stay.Will ye ever piss off ye absolute wagon

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe I'm just an old prude but not a hope in hell would i walk around the house in my nightie in front of my dad
If I did wear a nightie I'd throw a dressing gown over it.

Reactions: 6
I wish I had an ounce of her confidence though or maybe it's more she couldn't give a tit. Either way she seems to be well able to put herself online like that and be OK with it. I can't even face the postman without being dressed let alone be in a granny nightdress in front of thousands of people.

Reactions: 7
In the absence of a website her Instagram page is effectively her business page where she promotes her business and expects clients to hand over money to her. That absolute state of her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.