My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Lisa we don't want to bleeping see what you put in their lunchbox, how does she think the universe coped before she became a "Mom" and "gentle sleep coach"

She really is scraping the barrel for some engagement with her pathetic question boxes

Reactions: 18
I thought we were safe from the spinach puff pastry concoctions.. even in jest none of you better have said we’d like to see bloody lunch/snack ideas, I couldn’t take looking at her slopping in the kitchen

Reactions: 3
Sweet Jesus above she has done the unthinkable and gotten people to pay her for her “service” 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
Sweet Jesus above she has done the unthinkable and gotten people to pay her for her “service” 🙈🙈🙈🙈
While I’ve no doubt there’s plenty of sleep deprived anxious parents who would willingly part with hundreds for this oafs advice if they think it’ll work, we have seen no proof of any of these ‘customers’. How has no one shared their thanks for her magic? I’ve thought we’d have a repost of a story of someone singing her praises, even a comment under a post but nothing. I don’t think having a sleep coach is such a taboo either that parents will be hiding it

Reactions: 5
While I’ve no doubt there’s plenty of sleep deprived anxious parents who would willingly part with hundreds for this oafs advice if they think it’ll work, we have seen no proof of any of these ‘customers’. How has no one shared their thanks for her magic? I’ve thought we’d have a repost of a story of someone singing her praises, even a comment under a post but nothing. I don’t think having a sleep coach is such a taboo either that parents will be hiding it
Really raises suspicion when all the glowing messages she has recieved so far are anonymous doesn’t it. Considering her business is entirely through social media there isn’t a single story about her & her business reshared from a customer account yet. I wonder is she trying to stay off the radar as much as possible as regards customers & earnings. She’s leaving no trail so far

Reactions: 8
This 'wan' is extremely dangerous in her carry on . If people are paying without seeing creditials that's on them. She is cute out ..set herself up well in life ...paid a fortune for a course so she could work sitting on her lazy backside tapping on the laptop and talking on the phone ...minimal effort ...nothing against the kids being in creche and in this case it is better for them but she obviously can't keep up with them now and care for them herself. She is basically sitting down all day ...this business won't go far . I'm sure Lucy wolfe isint too worried...pity there is no call out page...this one needs calling out big time ...

It really reminds me of the MLM sellers that lurk on Facebook groups ready to pounce but won’t offer up any info unless it’s by PM. If you want to know anything about Lisa’s little sleepers it’s given during a scheduled phone call or by email, all private where no one else knows how she’s pushing for a sale. The website she was allegedly setting up should detail that information without putting pressure on parents. The website would also leave her open to Google reviews though which she would have little control over if things weren’t going well with customers. I doubt we’ll be seeing a website ever

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yes you would expect to see a repost on Instagram as it appears it’s the only place the info has been given so every client(using that term loosely ) would have an account ! A bit of a spoofer I think …..

Reactions: 6
She’d want to move quick to set up a Facebook page or website because right now the only trace of the business through Google search takes you to Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You’d laugh really. Lisa has set herself up in a presumably rent free bill free home which she’ll more than likely stay in forever, she’s the kids in crèche for half the week for a pittance and for the other half she’s only barely minding them, sitting on a couch glancing over at them during the ad breaks in Friends and that’s when she’s actually there or when mudder isn’t on duty. Now while presumably claiming everything possible (and probably no intention of doing anything else in the future) she’s began a ‘business’ based on an unaccredited course, that there’s little to no proof of and charging a scandalous amount to boot. I also can’t imagine she’ll be declaring everything

Overall she’s smarter than she looks but I wouldn’t wish for her sad life and I don’t envy the situation she’s in

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’d want to move quick to set up a Facebook page or website because right now the only trace of the business through Google search takes you to Tattle
Oh yikes that wouldn’t be good for business, surely at least one of her “customers” must have Googled her name?

Personally I Google and research everything, especially if I’m paying big bucks…

Oh yikes that wouldn’t be good for business, surely at least one of her “customers” must have Googled her name?

Personally I Google and research everything, especially if I’m paying big bucks…
Me too. If she really wants to make a good go at this she needs to move away from Instagram soon

Reactions: 4
5 families so far at what? €300 a pop?? What’s she charging for ‘discovery’ calls?? bleeping easy money for what, giving people advice she read at an online webinar 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.