My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do look like scars but they kind of go from one side of the forehead to the other and dotted all over
She has one deep scar for sure in the centre of her forehead & there’s what looks like a chicken pox scar visible when she’s right up to the camera in the car. Then the rest are lumps & bumps.

That would have driven me mad if I had a little one who couldn’t sleep. Someone just ringing me out of the blue, I’d even be saying to my Mum in the early days with mine “text me before you call in case I’m trying to put them down for a nap” madness

Reactions: 4
So she's 'still' loving being self employed, sure she hasn't even got her business off the ground yet, she makes it shound like shes got some lifetime achievement award. She is some laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Best thing she ever did!
more like the creche is the best thing that ever happened to her! She just feels like she has a reason for it now.

Reactions: 12
Why wouldn’t she love being self employed! Girls fecked to crèche so she can sit making a few 15 minute phone calls, how many she’d even do in a day we’ll never know. Plus if she does get paid it’s literally to copy and paste some rubbish into a WhatsApp or read off a script

Reactions: 7
Bet Lisa got herself a personalised backpack for her new ‘career’, pure mudder is probably making a packed lunch for her while she sits in the dark in her bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's great really isn't it. Part time pretend job that will probably bring in enough to live off with all the other benefits. Children in subsidised creche all day so she has no stress and no real bills. She's on the pigs back. Or so she thinks.

Reactions: 8
I reported her page ...I have no idea how she has this business set up but its not transparent on her page . No website ...grid post or highlight ...this is the exact thing that needs calling out ...it screams scam ...how is she qualified to be charging what she is and we only know that from a poster here ...her advice the other day was all kinds of wrong especially around 4 year old...its taking advantage of vulnerable parents...I know I've bought books..sleep packages on line etc ...3 kids in what have i learned ...they are all different...some of the basic advice out there helps but there are so many variables ...one size does not fit all with kids sleeping but if I want advice I will talk to a gp or public health nurse ..

Reactions: 13
I've reported too. Just not right that someone with no qualifications is giving advice to vulnerable people about something so important. Children are going to be seriously affected by this idiot.

Reactions: 11
Good on ye! I’m not a fan of grassing people up, but she needs to be shopped for the extra income she’s bringing in and likely not declaring.
Us working folk have it hard enough without people taking the mick!

Reactions: 3
Nothing seems to come from reporting scam / fraud from what people say on here but look it is a feature of Instagram for a reason..she just needs to he more transparent...her page is documenting her parenting journey not a business page and all she seems to have is an email address ...not good enough ..

Reactions: 1
Reported her too! Not a single mention of her business, her exams or her ‘qualifications’, since she was freaking out about her exams weeks ago. Now she appears to be ‘working’!

Reactions: 10
How have you gone about reporting? It’s suss to have no business insta account or website, I mean that website is months in the making at this stage. If she was making a wax melt or hamper I wouldn’t care but this is dealing with children, getting information about them and trying to make money from vulnerable sleep deprived parents, while no doubt not declaring a cent. Also, regardless of my opinion of the course, she has not said or shown once that she has passed so much as one exam let alone has ‘qualified’. Imagine paying several hundred to someone who has essentially read a book you could buy down the road.

Reactions: 12
Why did she keep on shouting to Ayda asking her what she's doing? 🤦🏼‍♀️ she's hardly gonna answer her like 🤣 maybe get up off of the floor and walk out to her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How have you gone about reporting? It’s suss to have no business insta account or website, I mean that website is months in the making at this stage. If she was making a wax melt or hamper I wouldn’t care but this is dealing with children, getting information about them and trying to make money from vulnerable sleep deprived parents, while no doubt not declaring a cent. Also, regardless of my opinion of the course, she has not said or shown once that she has passed so much as one exam let alone has ‘qualified’. Imagine paying several hundred to someone who has essentially read a book you could buy down the road.
As a previous poster said, reporting on Instagram does nothing. Tempting to report her to Revenue for taking an income with no registered business. Though I’d prob feel awful guilty if I did something like that.

Was she working with her friends nightie on all day? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d say the mudder dropped them to crèche and Lisa’s been in the bed the entire day

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.