My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god feel so sorry for that little girl crying with her tummy all night 😢 and Lisa didn’t even seem upset about it herself. I’d feel so guilty for giving it even if I had thought I was doing the right thing. Is there anything more heart wrenching than a child in pain or suffering. Surely given how much they are eating now she could have just gone without the cup of milk for one night. She’d have been better off crying for the milk than crying with pain in her tummy after having the wrong one.

Reactions: 4
Oh god feel so sorry for that little girl crying with her tummy all night 😢 and Lisa didn’t even seem upset about it herself. I’d feel so guilty for giving it even if I had thought I was doing the right thing. Is there anything more heart wrenching than a child in pain or suffering. Surely given how much they are eating now she could have just gone without the cup of milk for one night. She’d have been better off crying for the milk than crying with pain in her tummy after having the wrong one.
She looked more inconvenienced by it than anything, couldn’t get back to her enquiries seemed a bigger issue. I’ve one person here that can’t have cows milk & would be crippled with pain the rare time they treat themselves to something like ice cream (adult so not my responsibility!) I’d be killed with guilt if Hazel was mine, having to listen to her in pain for hours, water & a little treat like a biscuit might have served as a distraction. She didn’t seem in the slightest bit concerned for her.

Reactions: 7
She's a heartless witch! I'm so angry. That poor little child crying for over 4 hrs with tummy pain, my heart is broken for that child. Lisa is a filthy, lazy lump who should never have had children.

Reactions: 8
She's a heartless witch! I'm so angry. That poor little child crying for over 4 hrs with tummy pain, my heart is broken for that child. Lisa is a filthy, lazy lump who should never have had children.
She's an absolute disgrace!

Reactions: 1
Sorry but I'd be so upset if I gave my child something that I knew they previously had a reaction to or that it didn't agree with them and that it caused them to "cry and moan" for hours. She looked more bothered about it disturbing her than about her child being in pain. It's like she has no empathy for people, everything is a nuisance to her.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but I'd be so upset if I gave my child something that I knew they previously had a reaction to or that it didn't agree with them and that it caused them to "cry and moan" for hours. She looked more bothered about it disturbing her than about her child being in pain. It's like she has no empathy for people, everything is a nuisance to her.
You wouldn’t do it in the first place though, nobody would. I know things can happen accidentally but you wouldn’t go out of your way to give your child something they react to just for convenience. She would have been better to leave her cry for her milk rather than give the wrong one & have her crying in pain instead. She gained nothing from it the dozy lump.

Reactions: 5
I follow another twin mammy on insta she is single too but only since her husband left when the twins were a few months old. shes out at work daily and runs the house on her own. she does be joking often about the state of the house but it always looks fine and her and her babies always look clean and well kept.
This one here can barely manage to reply to some emails whilst Aul Pippa is running around like a headless chicken. She’s made going out to get some milk into such a drama. How would she cope in the real world like????

I follow another twin mammy on insta she is single too but only since her husband left when the twins were a few months old. shes out at work daily and runs the house on her own. she does be joking often about the state of the house but it always looks fine and her and her babies always look clean and well kept.
This one here can barely manage to reply to some emails whilst Aul Pippa is running around like a headless chicken. She’s made going out to get some milk into such a drama. How would she cope in the real world like????
She only lived in the real world (away from mammy and daddy) for a short time, years ago. She has been with them most of her adult life, she can’t cope on her own.

I would love to give this greasy sod a taste of real life. I’d love her to be in a house she’s to pay rent on, all bills she has to pay. Then see her manage with cleaning and cooking etc. minding and rearing the girls fully herself. and play office on her laptop. She wouldn’t be long hopping straight back to her hse job after realising what a mistake she’d made.

Reactions: 10
I would love to give this greasy sod a taste of real life. I’d love her to be in a house she’s to pay rent on, all bills she has to pay. Then see her manage with cleaning and cooking etc. minding and rearing the girls fully herself. and play office on her laptop. She wouldn’t be long hopping straight back to her hse job after realising what a mistake she’d made.
Will NEVER, EVER happen..... Lisa is one of lifes takers! Shes overjoyed to have her parents as her unpaid slaves, bleeding them dry not paying rent/bills either, took their bedroom, car, god know what else to make her life easier. Shes scrounging off social welfare too for every cent she can get, rest assured! Shes sat on her fat arse stuffing her face, child free, playing office now, acting like a 12 year old, happy as a pig in tit, LITERALLY🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s checking out for the weekend? Sorry but she checked out the moment the doctor performed her C Section 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I just watched her stories from yesterday. How can anyone get so much air time from goats milk. Also, would she not buy a little bit extra and freeze it so she won’t be stuck again? God this one wrecks my head

Reactions: 6
I just watched her stories from yesterday. How can anyone get so much air time from goats milk. Also, would she not buy a little bit extra and freeze it so she won’t be stuck again? God this one wrecks my head
How many times was she nearly out of formula too when the girls were small, literally scraping the tin to make a bottle. Out then late at night tryin to buy formula........no doubt she probably has her supply of Pepsi max alright thou....no fear of her running out of that 🙄 won't see herself short of anything

Reactions: 12
Checking out for the weekend ? Does that mean she has no paying customers? Thought they were meant to get daily contact for 2 weeks if they were on her pricier package ? Something doesn't add up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.