My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was sat there long enough for Ayda to have done something she shouldn’t be doing. If my kids at that age didn’t respond to me I was gone like lightening to check on them.

Does anyone else really hate the name Ayda now thanks to this one?
Mine are 6 and 8 and if I call them and no answer I go looking to see what they are up to straight away and also when it goes quiet to I do be checking them to see what they are at 😂

Reactions: 1
Soya milk and goats milk taste completely different so of course she’s upset poor thing

Reactions: 2
Soya milk and goats milk taste completely different so of course she’s upset poor thing
There’s a shortage of goats milk, I’ve seen a few posts looking for it in various parts of the country & a number of comments saying there are supply issues. She could be waiting a while.

Mine are 6 and 8 and if I call them and no answer I go looking to see what they are up to straight away and also when it goes quiet to I do be checking them to see what they are at 😂
I’m the same, my eldest is a preteen now but I always check. Habit at this stage as for something to happen he’d need to have moved from his chair 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
There’s a shortage of goats milk, I’ve seen a few posts looking for it in various parts of the country & a number of comments saying there are supply issues. She could be waiting a while.

I’m the same, my eldest is a preteen now but I always check. Habit at this stage as for something to happen he’d need to have moved from his chair 😆
I only saw that too today about a goats milk shortage, poor Hazel I wonder is she just leaving her cry in her bed 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I only saw that too today about a goats milk shortage, poor Hazel I wonder is she just leaving her cry in her bed 😢
I hope not. I thought Soya milk gave her a bad tummy which was the reason for goats milk in the first place. Poor pet might be cramping

• Sad
100% writing her own reviews ...she is on dangerous territory here ..making it look like she is working miracles...

Reactions: 11
100% writing her own reviews ...she is on dangerous territory here ..making it look like she is working miracles...
Lisa the miracle worker. I don’t think even Supernanny achieved results that fast

Strange that there’s zero mention of her business on her grid or bio. All trace of it disappears after 24 hours. I wonder why that is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I seriously want to know what she suggested for these twins to suddenly sleep without any problems. What are we doing wrong and why isn't this advice given out by phns if its so simple and effective every time.

Reactions: 9
I seriously want to know what she suggested for these twins to suddenly sleep without any problems. What are we doing wrong and why isn't this advice given out by phns if its so simple and effective every time.
This exactly ...!! Sure all the babies in the country should be sleeping through the night so with Lisa s advice ..she needs to get on the late late show and spread the word !! I'm so close to messaging her where is her business page etc

Reactions: 8
I’m gonna call it. Lisa will run out of goats milk again at some stage and end up giving Hazel soya milk again 🙈

Reactions: 4
I’m gonna call it. Lisa will run out of goats milk again at some stage and end up giving Hazel soya milk again 🙈
What did she think was going to happen giving her milk she knows she has suffered from before? You can’t just do a straight change & hope for the best

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.