My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not budging don’t worry! All talk! and hoping for a free hotel stay in Charleville.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’d use it as an opportunity to teach us all how to put our kids to sleep when we’re in a country with a time difference ⏰

I really hope she doesn’t leave the country… I’d say it would be a disaster for all involved.
She would start adjusting the bedtime for two weeks prior

Reactions: 4
I hate that these types act like they don’t know what they’re doing.. Google, travel agents and her sister with her brood would all be better advice but none of those options have the possibility of giving a free hotel break. She must have a small bit of self awareness surely and know she can’t cope with her kids the majority of the time? She’s rarely even seen just driving alone with them, she can’t park the car without a meltdown so how she thinks she’d navigate being on a plane with them is beyond me.

Reactions: 5
Wait is she thinking of doing a 2 night stay, centre parks for 3/4 days AND a sun holiday in September? Either people are genuinely parting with money for her ‘sleep coaching’ or she’s just a classic benefit scrounger with no bills or rent because where would she have the money for all this?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wait is she thinking of doing a 2 night stay, centre parks for 3/4 days AND a sun holiday in September? Either people are genuinely parting with money for her ‘sleep coaching’ or she’s just a classic benefit scrounger with no bills or rent because where would she have the money for all this?
I thought the exact same! But I'd be almost able to do the same if I had no bills or a mortgage to pay like Lisa.

Reactions: 6
That’s what I took from what she was saying. The money must be rolling in

Reactions: 4
Is Aydas nappy bulging. The facial expressions that child makes just cracks me up. I'd say she is a pure character.

God the child's nappy hasn't been changed in hours. 😥😥

I wish I could afford two nights away and then a sun holiday. We are doing something wrong!!

Reactions: 7
She is going to do none of that ...trying to make it look like the money is rolling in ....

Christ almighty I'm tit sick of these influencers, every single one of these money grabbing, self absorbed fckers 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 7
I for one hope she goes on all the holidays it will be like the Griswalds on tour

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Take a wipe to little Ayda's face and hands, tie her hair back from her face , just because you want to go around looking like a slob

Reactions: 11
Kids can’t do for themselves so it’s up to us to make sure they are clean, comfortable and presentable. It wouldn’t take five minutes to get that little girl right but easier to stay sitting and point the camera at her instead

Reactions: 9
She hasn’t a notion of a holiday looking for a free weekend like she sees burps at that’s who she looks up to 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ayda still in the same nappy she had on for the night. Always when mine were babies I’d change their bum first thing and layer of bepanthen or sudo after the night.

Reactions: 12
I really hope she doesn't bring de mudder. That woman needs a break to sit on her own couch in her own house without looking after everybody else.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.