My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ju know, it was probably because she got dragged away from de Pepsi & de tele & nothing to do with sleep

Reactions: 2
Holiday recommendations? No cutting the cloth now.. This one can’t even get to town without her mudder, imagine her abroad! Although I’d say we’ll have to imagine because I find it hard to believe she’ll actually go anywhere abroad, be lucky if the girls see Donegal at most

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holiday recommendations? No cutting the cloth now.. This one can’t even get to town without her mudder, imagine her abroad! Although I’d say we’ll have to imagine because I find it hard to believe she’ll actually go anywhere abroad, be lucky if the girls see Donegal at most
She’d be mad to go abroad with them, she wouldn’t cope with the airport & I can’t see the girls enjoying a flight

Reactions: 8
Where ever she goes the mudder will defo be there, Lazy Lisa cant scratch herself🙄

Hope she’s paying for the mothers flights and accommodation, she will 💯 be there with her!
Think she sees the other instahuns being gifted hotel stays......she probably thinks she might be offered the same 😬

Reactions: 12
Where ever she goes the mudder will defo be there, Lazy Lisa cant scratch herself🙄
I’d want another adult on holidays with me too if I had two kids of that age with me. It’s nice to have the adult company.

I do agree though that she’s overly dependent on her mother and I think it’s madness she transferred 2 embryos, never told the parents and now struggles with twins.

Reactions: 4
She had to have wrote that response, I can see her legitimately say ‘tiddlers’ in her accent with a straight face

• Haha
I’m just visualising her on a beach in Benidorm on the girls giant play mat, head to toe covered in sand & her legs far enough apart to park a car between while the girls run amok with the excitement of being free

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d want another adult on holidays with me too if I had two kids of that age with me. It’s nice to have the adult company.

I do agree though that she’s overly dependent on her mother and I think it’s madness she transferred 2 embryos, never told the parents and now struggles with twins.
To be fair, i probably would too, but we know Lisa is literally stuck to the couch, and the mudder will be doing the lions share of the work.... she is way too dependant on her help, and lets be honest from what she shows us, Lazy Lisa is not capable of looking after herself, her diet is awful, her personal hygiene is terrible..... she would struggle with one child on her own, let alone two🙄

Reactions: 5
The white noise machine and the massive play mat will have to go with them wherever they go. Lisa will park herself on the play mat and de mudder will be doing all the running around after the girls. De mudder will definitely need a holiday afterwards if they go.

Reactions: 5
She can barely bring them to the park or shopping without a drama. Imagine... Airport check-in.. Security.. Boarding... FLIGHT 😱 disembarking.. Security.. Bags... And that's all before the actual holiday even starts🙈😂.. Time difference, adjusting to surroundings, HEAT, packing for the pool/beach.. Lunch.. Naps.. Jesus Christ I'm In a sweat already for her 😅🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can barely bring them to the park or shopping without a drama. Imagine... Airport check-in.. Security.. Boarding... FLIGHT 😱 disembarking.. Security.. Bags... And that's all before the actual holiday even starts🙈😂.. Time difference, adjusting to surroundings, HEAT, packing for the pool/beach.. Lunch.. Naps.. Jesus Christ I'm In a sweat already for her 😅🤯
All good contint though... She'd be bawling into the camera every day with the stress of it all.

Reactions: 6

She’d use it as an opportunity to teach us all how to put our kids to sleep when we’re in a country with a time difference ⏰

I really hope she doesn’t leave the country… I’d say it would be a disaster for all involved.

She does be sweating just dressing the girls can you imagine her in a hotter climate??!! I wouldn’t be going on a plane with two walking toddlers = nightmare 😂 she didn’t even give any sort of idea as to what she might like jano, I just can’t imagine her on holiday to be honest she’d probably be still sticking rigidly to her routine of black dark bedrooms and white noise!

Reactions: 4
Shes a little lost wants to know where to start looking for a holiday......a travel agent Lisa.

Not on the beg for a free holiday.....which i highly doubt you will get anyway

Reactions: 10
I've flown a fair few times on my own with smallies and it's stressful to say the least😅.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.