My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if they came in her size I fully expect she’d wear one herself, if there was a peepee hole for the wee wee box of course
I just got an image of Danny Devito as the Penguin in my head when I read your comment
---

Is Hazel still in pre walkers?
Nothing wrong with still being in prewalkers at this age. They’re not walking all that long & for another little while it’s probably better for her than hard shoes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just got an image of Danny Devito as the Penguin in my head when I read your comment
---

Nothing wrong with still being in prewalkers at this age. They’re not walking all that long & for another little while it’s probably better for her than hard shoes
M

I didn’t say there was anything wrong with it 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Maybe she's going to set up as a 'weaning coach' next. Saw some sleep coaches offering this too. Could you imagine!!
A pinwheel coach more like. How to fill your child full of pastry so they sleep 20 hours a day! See it leads directly into sleep training 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A pinwheel coach more like. How to fill your child full of pastry so they sleep 20 hours a day! See it leads directly into sleep training 🙈
Yes absolutely🙌 she's probably wondering how her pro Bono cases the kids aren't sleeping as long as her two were at the same ages.....so literally force feeding and stuffing them with full fat adult pasteries will be the next key for Lisa's sleepy stars 🙈

Reactions: 3
surprise another illness her neck will be broke from all the medals from being up with her own children at night not all hero’s wear couch’s sorry capes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
surprise another illness her neck will be broke from all the medals from being up with her own children at night not all hero’s wear couch’s sorry capes
I hate the way she puts a time stamp on night wakenings as if we’re meant to feel pity. 1am really isn’t all that bad.

Reactions: 11
I hate the way she puts a time stamp on night wakenings as if we’re meant to feel pity. 1am really isn’t all that bad.
1am is no bother !! And by the time she put the time up it was prob from 12.30 or so wake up .its called having kids ...they do that ...alot ...who is going to tell her about night terrors...changing the bed during potty training ...nights where they get tummy bugs etc ....

Reactions: 5
1am is no bother !! And by the time she put the time up it was prob from 12.30 or so wake up .its called having kids ...they do that ...alot ...who is going to tell her about night terrors...changing the bed during potty training ...nights where they get tummy bugs etc ....
Putting a time stamp on and going on insta etc is only keeping herself awake longer than necessary. She should look after the child and try to get back to sleep once the job is done. Tell her mother the next day if needs be but honestly, no one cares what time you’re up at with your kids cos most parents have done the same for their own kids.

Reactions: 12
Oh would she ever bore off with the time stamp looking for sympathy.....
Come to me when you resort to falling asleep next to your child in their bed cuz youre too tired of getting up every 30 minutes.
But then do it for the bones of a week cuz of illness. 🤦🤦 Then have a great couple of days and have it start all over again cuz of a tooth 🙈

Ugh I swear I can't fathom how she hears them over the noise machine anyways 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.