My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she doesn't bring de mudder. That woman needs a break to sit on her own couch in her own house without looking after everybody else.
She can't go to the shops with the girls without de mudder, not an arsechins chance in hell will she go on holidays without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Take a wipe to little Ayda's face and hands, tie her hair back from her face , just because you want to go around looking like a slob
I just don't understand it. When mine were small and after eating, they were wiped, hands and face etc before they were even taken out of the highchair, it makes me feel sick that they're sitting there still covered in food while playing 🤢

Reactions: 13
I really hope she doesn't bring de mudder. That woman needs a break to sit on her own couch in her own house without looking after everybody else.
There’s no way she’ll go alone. She can barely cope with them in the sitting room for a day. Absolutely no chance of them having a holiday with just mam for at least the next 4-5 years. She’ll either drag the parents along or bring a friend but I’d say it’s likely it will be her mam or parents. I guess Mammy won’t get a say in where she goes on hols for the next while as it will have to be somewhere that suits Lisa & her twincesses.

Reactions: 8
Dromoland inn, then centre parcs and maybe a sun hol in Sept ........ people must actually be paying her for the sleep advice

Reactions: 6
She has seen all the other huns going to Centre Parcs on freebies and she just wants her slice of the pie
I doubt she’d get it, the freebies aren’t exactly rolling In for her. She’s milking the Kosy Kids onesies for all they’re worth because it’s literally the only collab she has.

Reactions: 4
Ju know now she’s only wan wan with two bebes. I’m usually wan wan with 3 smallies every day but ju know I change one nippy after the other nippy,take turns changing the nippies wan after the other wan and clean their faces after they’ve eaten ju know I wouldn’t let them run around now with the dirty faces because they deserve to be clean and tidy ju know now and also incase someone knocked at the door and I’d be only mortified ju know if they saw any dirty faces or bulging nippies if that makes sinse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the beg for a hotel break & center parcs. If she ends up in cp the same week as me I will crack up.
She couldn’t even do a day trip to Galway without drama.

• Haha
On the beg for a hotel break & center parcs. If she ends up in cp the same week as me I will crack up.
She couldn’t even do a day trip to Galway without drama.
Was about to say that 😅 I'm going to centreparcs in Sept and if she gets a freebie to go I'll be livid. It cost me over a grand for three nights. It's our only holiday of the year and took me a year to pay off in installments.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was about to say that 😅 I'm going to centreparcs in Sept and if she gets a freebie to go I'll be livid. It cost me over a grand for three nights. It's our only holiday of the year and took me a year to pay off in installments.
I doubt she’ll get a gifted stay there but they really shouldn’t be giving them to anyone. They’re booked out months in advance usually and it’s very difficult to book activities as they book out so quickly.

I feel Centre Parcs, Wild Lights, Tayto Park, Santa experience etc are so well known and popular that it only takes from their image to use influencers. It turns people off a place. Especially when the people who pay in full find it hard to book into these places and see the insta huns get swanning around enjoying gifted stays.
---

Also.. despite it being very expensive, CP is a lovely place to go on holidays. I hope you enjoy it and see no insta huns!!!!

Last edited:
Howaye, so a lot of ye advised against goin on a foreign holiday with d bibbies so Iv decided I’m just gonna go on a 2 week all inclusive holiday to Tenerife by myself juno

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Howaye, so a lot of ye advised against goin on a foreign holiday with d bibbies so Iv decided I’m just gonna go on a 2 week all inclusive holiday to Tenerife by myself juno
If she went to turkey she might come home engaged to a Turkish toyboy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve no doubt Lisa still has her communion money saved and any day to day expenses she has now are covered by social welfare/sleep coaching 🙄 to be fair you’d hardly expect her to go away alone with the twins, Center Parcs will cost at least €800 for 4 nights in the next few months and summer holidays is crazy money!!

Reactions: 2
Still laughing at this one and her notions of taking the twins on a sun holiday. They don't see the outside world from one end of the week to the other, a trip to SuperMacs or Dunnes always ends in some drama and she expects us to believe she's going to take them on a plane ✈ to a foreign country where she will fry like a rasher in a pan. No offence but it can be a struggle for the healthiest/slimmest of parents to manage kids in a confined space on a plane, how does she think she would manage 🤷‍♀️ its not like she will be able to storm off to the nearest takeaway thousands of feet up in the air

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve no doubt Lisa still has her communion money saved and any day to day expenses she has now are covered by social welfare/sleep coaching 🙄 to be fair you’d hardly expect her to go away alone with the twins, Center Parcs will cost at least €800 for 4 nights in the next few months and summer holidays is crazy money!!
Hold fire here! ‘You’d hardly expect her to go away alone’ with her OWN by CHOICE TWINS???? Seriously someone tell me she had genuine plans to house, clothe & give her twins a good life beyond the folks damp house & horrible couch???? Did she really not plan??

• Wow
Hold fire here! ‘You’d hardly expect her to go away alone’ with her OWN by CHOICE TWINS???? Seriously someone tell me she had genuine plans to house, clothe & give her twins a good life beyond the folks damp house & horrible couch???? Did she really not plan??
I’d say her plan is to live with the folks long term. What’s sad is that they were not privy to her plans and are at a stage of their lives where they should be empty nesters. Not rearing their grandkids.

I wouldn’t go away on my own with my son for a week. I’d rather go with a friend and their kid or with my husband. Or stay at home and do day trips. There’s nothing wrong with wanting adult company on holidays. But as someone said previously, Pippa will be doing all the work if she goes with them. Lisa will be taking photos.

Reactions: 2
I travel with mine all the time there 12&3 but are used of travelling there used of being outside of the four walls of the house, its not easy have everything planned to a T and knowing here there will be DRAMA!!

Pissing myself here at dome of the comment I really needed a laugh!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.