Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
When you become a parent, guardian or even step parent, your needs, tiredness and sickness will always come last behind all of their needs.
Her sitting on the sofa all day and letting her kids climb on unstable mega blocks tables and empty a packet of wipes has shown even more how truly lazy she is.

She spent thousands on treatments to have the girls and it seems she never gave a second thought to actually being a mother.
Palms the care of her kids off on her parents and cannot go a day of caring for them both alone without a sympathy post for her ‘instafam’

I do not feel sorry for her having the life she chose, the life that countless others would only dream of….it’s those poor girls I feel sorry for! They deserve better than this lazy oaf!

Reactions: 17

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Noticing my child is struggling with something and offering to help........by roaring at her from the sofa - Aaaaaayda if you can't reach the Pipsi in the fridge stand on the "lego" table to get it for Mom 🙄

I know we can all be a bit blind to our failings at times but this wan takes the biscuit altogether

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Lisa, did Mudder leave you to Mom alone today? Welcome to the real world. 2 beautiful, healthy, busy little girls doing exactly what they should be doing at their age, climbing, playing, exploring. Get off your hoop & enjoy them, you have no idea how lucky you are.
While you’re at it, give up your job now, you’re clearly not ready for it, your customers deserve better, they are already in a bad place which is why they’re paying you a small fucking fortune to hopefully get out of the rut they feel they are in. Refund what they’ve paid & let them contact someone who has time for them, you can’t start something & then leave them hanging until it suits you.

writteninthestars

Now it has being a while since I’ve had young kids but I find it very hard to believe that children who haven’t slept for weeks/months/years for their parents just magically fall into amazing routines in 2/3 days as these testimonies say. I want to see one that clearly states that it doesn’t work because it can’t work on all of these kids. It’s just a farce, she is a farce like how did Lisa of all people come up with this magic solution 🙄🫣

Reactions: 16

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Just listened to Lucy Wolfe on Newstalk .. our Lisa isn’t in the ball park at all ! Lucy’s knowledge, pronunciation & diction all scream ‘professional’ .. not a single emmmm or giggle or juno 🤷🏼‍♀️🥶🤣 hasn’t Lisa a fine set of balls in fairness to portray herself as an expert in anything other than pipsi

• Haha

GossPots

VIP Member
I’m so confused, she’s certified to train 0-5 month old babies? Pretty sure that’s abuse.
Hold your babies and love them and comfort them and piss off Lisa

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
Does anyone else not think it's so weird how when she's playing, calling, talking to the twins that she keeps staring into the phone it gives me the ick also the fucking dirt if the house 🤮

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
She can barely bring them to the park or shopping without a drama. Imagine... Airport check-in.. Security.. Boarding... FLIGHT 😱 disembarking.. Security.. Bags... And that's all before the actual holiday even starts🙈😂.. Time difference, adjusting to surroundings, HEAT, packing for the pool/beach.. Lunch.. Naps.. Jesus Christ I'm In a sweat already for her 😅🤯

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
She’d want to move quick to set up a Facebook page or website because right now the only trace of the business through Google search takes you to Tattle

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Lisa hardly needs to tell us Ayda putting her thumb in her mouth is a sign of the child getting sleepy when the child is only badly eyed she’s that jaded, you’d only need to glance at her to know that.

Can someone ask Lisa the sleep sloth if right before you put your child to bed should you take a picture of your tired child with the flash on? Like I’d have said no but then again I haven’t spent 6 grand on a chocolate teapot course

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Ah lads, I was wondering why I wasn’t getting any notifications for Lisa, it’s because you all fucked off to this new thread and I didn’t realise there was one yet, that’s rilly rilly rude, it rilly rilly is, Juno

Howled at the title, HOWLED.

8month getting his first tooth fucking finally so I know it’s going to be a long night of tit on demand so I’m just going to have the Pepsi ready, a dairy milk; and explain to him that the white noise is on and I’ll be back in at 7am, sleep is important Juno.

Fucking raging I’ve missed the last couple of days, only went searching because was on the other messes thread (remaining hopeful) and this one was mentioned, and I was like are those bitches on a new thread.

Anyway I’m caught up now, I rilly rilly am
You’re only wan person with wan pair of hands juno, you got this momma x

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Wait is she thinking of doing a 2 night stay, centre parks for 3/4 days AND a sun holiday in September? Either people are genuinely parting with money for her ‘sleep coaching’ or she’s just a classic benefit scrounger with no bills or rent because where would she have the money for all this?

• Heart

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
Is there a reason she can’t go out the back with Ayda for a run around With the monitor to watch Hazel? It’s a small house, lock the front door she’ll be grand and safe. Was she too thick to think of that or (the obvious reason) just too lazy? Imagine admitting your child is bored and admitting your too lazy to walk a few feet to take something off her. WHO ARE THIS WOMANS PAYING CUSTOMERS???! I need to know. They must be absolutely delirious with the exhaustion, by the time they decide Lisa will be the ideal candidate to fix their lives 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad

squeezycheesy

Oh god I can’t continue to follow this one. Don’t be afraid to talk about your wee wee tank. Oh I’m cringing so hard for her. Oh god the poor physio.

• Haha
Reactions: 15