My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually horrified that she called her bladder her wee wee tank. How does she have followers.
Anyone that is following, please unfollow. You can still see her page

Reactions: 12
Wee wee tank = bladder
diddies = breasts
baby box = womb

God she is a simpleton!!!!!
De Mudder = Poor self sacrificing Pippa
Pipsi = Multiple 2lt bottles of Pepsi
Auntie Mary = Idiots way of saying period
Chill Day = Lazy Lisa's daily routine
Auntie Pig = Auntie Peg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must be fused to that couch at this stage. Wouldn’t it be lovely to see her build a big tower with the blocks for the girls to knock over rather than sit in her corner. No chance of her doing a tap of work while the girls are playing away themselves?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It does my tits in with her Arse plonked on that couch just zooming her camera in on the girls when she’s recording them. She’s too lazy to walk over beside them. She’s obv not that busy in work if she’s waiting on a call from the groomers 😂
My nerves watching Ayda on top of the Lego table with the tiles in the kitchen and lazy lisa doesn’t move just says be careful gettin down 🙈🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hope she uses the proper words when teaching the girls their body parts. 'Wee wee tank'... I've heard it all now!!

Reactions: 3
This is like a paragraph from a Secondary School Entrance Exam where you are required to fix the grammar and punctuation 🙄
‘It’s just of recent weeks’
‘These bag of Lego Block’
My 11yo gets paragraphs like this to correct for homework sometimes

Reactions: 4
Are we sure that Lisa’s legs actually work?? Has anyone seen her use them?

I have to laugh at every inch of the two rooms filled with toys and prams and allsorts. The bare faced cheek to turn her parents house into her own personal flat. They reared their family, now they have baby twins to rear and although most grandparents would help out if they could taking kids in while they’re saving for house or whatever, it’s short term. Lisa is there FOR LIFE.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.