My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checking out for the weekend ? Does that mean she has no paying customers? Thought they were meant to get daily contact for 2 weeks if they were on her pricier package ? Something doesn't add up
She’s probably told them she’s off for the weekend

Am I missing something? How can she check out for the weekend with the service she offers? Like contact me Monday to Friday but leave me alone at weekends 🙃 while I take your 400 euro or whatever crazy amount it was!

Reactions: 17
‘Ayyyyyyyddddaaaaa what have you got, ayyyydddaa give it to mom , can mom have it Ayda. Meanwhile , Lisa still sits on the couch zoomin in and out to see Ayda and so she doesn’t actually have to get up of her arse and move to get it . I heard she hasn’t moved off the couch since the 90s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not to be one of those mum's but Jesus put socks on your child!! You can get socks with the grips to prevent sliding.
No wonder they are sick

Reactions: 9
‘Ayyyyyyyddddaaaaa what have you got, ayyyydddaa give it to mom , can mom have it Ayda. Meanwhile , Lisa still sits on the couch zoomin in and out to see Ayda and so she doesn’t actually have to get up of her arse and move to get it . I heard she hasn’t moved off the couch since the 90s
(Mom) could do with getting a tissue for the child’s nose

Reactions: 7
I was just watching this with my 3yo & she asked “why doesn’t her Mommy go & take it” She knows I wouldn’t have sat there as long as Lisa did if she wasn’t handing something over to me 😆

Reactions: 8
It can't have been very important and wasn't dangerous so couldn't she just let poor Ayda look at it for 2 mins. All this crap just for some content.

Reactions: 1
It’s so cold this week and it’s a cold house yet the child going around barefooted on the dirty floor and ridiculous jeans that aren’t pulled up/don’t fit. Put a warm jumper and socks on the child and clean her little nose. It’s not fair on them to look sloppy when they can’t do anything about it. If she’s happy to leave the much wanted girls going around not dressed properly in the cold with runny noses (and we’ve seen very full nappies in the past) then I’m glad she quit being a carer!

Reactions: 12
It’s so cold this week and it’s a cold house yet the child going around barefooted on the dirty floor and ridiculous jeans that aren’t pulled up/don’t fit. Put a warm jumper and socks on the child and clean her little nose. It’s not fair on them to look sloppy when they can’t do anything about it. If she’s happy to leave the much wanted girls going around not dressed properly in the cold with runny noses (and we’ve seen very full nappies in the past) then I’m glad she quit being a carer!
The nappy thing really got to me, especially after she gave out about Pampers not lasting 12 hours as advertised.

Reactions: 9
God it looks like the nappy is pretty full in the finger painting video! Couldn’t get a proper pic!!
031A0D2D-4779-42FE-8CAA-ABBDCFF6C2AA.png

Reactions: 1
Lisa, who does NOT read here, has posted a pic about the sleep coaching on her insta after it was said here she only posts it in her stories. Howaya Lisa don’t forget the website next time you’re reading here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.