My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh of course! Sick and fragile is also part of her personality.
It must because she’s so petite with tiny little feet. Lisa is obsessed with Hazel being on the small side even though I’m not sure she even is? Like some pride thing, like yes I’m big (overweight) but look at my tiny daughter! Not only is she passing on disordered eating she’s also setting the girls up for eating disorders, she’s instilling into them that small/petite equals cute and desirable

Reactions: 9
Not only is she passing on disordered eating she’s also setting the girls up for eating disorders, she’s instilling into them that small/petite equals cute and desirable
Strange given she's anything but cute and desirable (or small/petite) herself

Reactions: 2
Maybe she's going to set up as a 'weaning coach' next. Saw some sleep coaches offering this too. Could you imagine!!

Reactions: 13
Oh I think she sees herself heading this way ...its all about what she can do from the couch...she had twins don't you know...expert!

Reactions: 7
I bet they don’t turn anyone down. The “interview” is to make them look legit, and to also give the victim a confidence boost when they are “successful” in the interview so are more likely to hand over the cash.
It’s designed to make you think “wow! This successful person thinks I have what it takes to be as successful as her. I must be special. What an opportunity I have been given. Take my money!”

bunch of parasites.
This is so true

Reactions: 1
Maybe she's going to set up as a 'weaning coach' next. Saw some sleep coaches offering this too. Could you imagine!!
See Sleepystars as I posted above. The difference is she's a nurse and has numerous other proper qualifications so has some genuine knowledge behind what she says about weaning, and sleep.

Pretty sure pastry has no role to play in weaning Lisa!

Reactions: 5
Oh you’re probably right, she won’t make her money solely from sleep coaching

Reactions: 4
She'll probably be a "qualified" baby dietician by St.patricks day 🙈🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't be surprised if the twins have tasted Pepsi by now , sure they see herself drinking 2ltr bottles of it

Reactions: 8
She'll be recommending Pipsi and pinwheels for all bibies!

Baby led weaning coaching is another thing she can do from the couch over video call/Whatsapps. I joke, but I really, really hope I'm wrong and this isn't what she's thinking...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who hates those tracksuit onesies? I’ll probably be ate but I don’t care, I think they look common 😂

Reactions: 17
Am I the only one who hates those tracksuit onesies? I’ll probably be ate but I don’t care, I think they look common 😂
She only puts them on them because she gets them for free, she came on promoting the same brands sleep suits and said they were “rilly rilly good, they rilly rilly were” and she was gonna buy some herself, she has yet to do so

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm her target audience and I like to support businesses but as its her associated with them I just can't...

Reactions: 2
She only puts them on them because she gets them for free, she came on promoting the same brands sleep suits and said they were “rilly rilly good, they rilly rilly were” and she was gonna buy some herself, she has yet to do so
Honestly if they came in her size I fully expect she’d wear one herself, if there was a peepee hole for the wee wee box of course

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.