My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never put ‘a’ before 3 and 4 year old siblings but it’s done in the parent review & in her own comment.
I would say a 3 year old or a 4 year old but would omit it when saying more than one.
Also, what’s a leather baby? 😂
This review has Lisa written all over it, either she’s messaging herself or her poor clients are as bad as her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This review has Lisa written all over it, either she’s messaging herself or her poor clients are as bad as her 😬
Mudder is flat out firing in the reviews, she’s probably gone delirious with all of Lisa’s shite. Hope Lisa has at least offered her a swig of Pepsi

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah lads what the duck is a leather baby? Is it made from genuine Italian leather or is it manufactured plastic leather also known as pleather? Just askin cuz I might get one if it’s genuine Italian 😉😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lisa, who does NOT read here, has posted a pic about the sleep coaching on her insta after it was said here she only posts it in her stories. Howaya Lisa don’t forget the website next time you’re reading here
If she cared about here she'd be rushed off her feet, working, cleaning, playing with the girls and NEVER sitting on the couch, not to mind her elocution. She doesn't give a sh*te about the important stuff, or what is said on here.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone ever proof read at all!...

That's shocking and I'm dyslexic and I can string a paragraph better together that that comment

Reactions: 9
Lads, I shouldn't have clicked in here so late at night. I'm after waking my real baby laughing at all these leather baby comments 😂 tormented with the laughter so I am

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m assuming these great reviews that are clearly from herself are all part of the big MLM SCAM scheme….
Give it a few months and she’ll be pretending she’s earning loads and will put up a link “You too can be a boss babe like me and earn your own income at home” some dopey sod will fall for it and Lisa will get a cut of the €6,000…

Reactions: 7
Quite sad that at 8.30 on a Saturday morning she already had a ‘lazy weekend’ planned. Her self confessed lazy days usually consist of her glued to the couch with kids in pjs & no fresh air. I hope she changes her mind & gets them out for a while. I can understand a lazy morning or a lazy evening after a busy morning, we all do it & all need it but to know that early on a Saturday that this is what her weekend will consist of makes me feel sad for those poor little girls.

Reactions: 14
Quite sad that at 8.30 on a Saturday morning she already had a ‘lazy weekend’ planned. Her self confessed lazy days usually consist of her glued to the couch with kids in pjs & no fresh air. I hope she changes her mind & gets them out for a while. I can understand a lazy morning or a lazy evening after a busy morning, we all do it & all need it but to know that early on a Saturday that this is what her weekend will consist of makes me feel sad for those poor little girls.
And then expects them to be tired enough to sleep for 27 hours out of 24 it's cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But they seem to sleep like robots every day still which is bizarre to me when they haven't been doing anything except watching TV. How?

Reactions: 4
But they seem to sleep like robots every day still which is bizarre to me when they haven't been doing anything except watching TV. How?
I’m not sure they sleep as well as she lets on. At their age with so much energy to burn, there’s no way they could possibly be tired enough for all the sleep she claims they get. She has a business to sell, even if they were giving her hell at sleep time she would never admit it because no one would want to work with her.
isn’t it amazing that most of her reviews seem to have results after just 3 days.

Lisa I think Ayda might be hinting she’d like to go for a walk please.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I am going to get back to some emails - Lisa you have two 🤦‍♀️🤣 relax there Hun! Don't over do it with your sausage fingers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Setting a great example for her two little girls... slouched on the couch for the day repeating the same phrases .... Aaaaayyyyda...... Haaaaaaazel..... give mom that ..... give mom a kisssssss..... rinse and repeat 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.