My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else not think it's so weird how when she's playing, calling, talking to the twins that she keeps staring into the phone it gives me the ick also the bleeping dirt if the house 🤮

Reactions: 16
As a previous poster said, reporting on Instagram does nothing. Tempting to report her to Revenue for taking an income with no registered business. Though I’d prob feel awful guilty if I did something like that.
She's probably not setting up a limited company and operating as a sole trader.

Reactions: 2
She's probably not setting up a limited company and operating as a sole trader.
I'm a sole trader and still had to register my business name with the CRO, get insurance, register with the national regulatory body for my field. She should still be registered as a business with CRO.

She only needs to be VAT registered if she's on track to take in over 37500 in the year. If she stays below that, she needs to keep record of her income and business expenditure and complete her tax returns as a self employed person. My accountant does this for me every October. I give receipts to all my customers and keep safe records in accordance with GDPR.

It's up to her if she wants to mangle in her personal and business stuff on insta, and not have a website - not professional BUT she does need to be registered with the CRO I'm sure.

Reactions: 8
I'd want proof of Garda vetting before I'd share any details of my kids with her. I know she probably was in her old job but you have to get vetted for every position, be it paid or voluntary

Reactions: 9
Aaaayyyyyyydaaaaaa watyu doin in there?? Aaaayyyydaaaaa get me a bottle of pipsi outa de fridge will ye???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder how she's accepting payments.. Is it "revolut me there" so no record.. Or PayPal..or direct to her bank? 🤔

Reactions: 4
That kissy face while looking into the camera is disgusting. Also, overly cautious or not, encouraging your infant daughter to blow kisses into the phone to thousands of strangers doesn’t sit right with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yiz can untwist yer knickers 🙄🙄. CRO is taking months to process and update and she won’t be penalised by Revenue unless she hasn’t filed a tax return by Oct 2024!!!!

Reactions: 3
Why did she keep on shouting to Ayda asking her what she's doing? 🤦🏼‍♀️ she's hardly gonna answer her like 🤣 maybe get up off of the floor and walk out to her 😅
"Aaaayyyydaaaaa .... bring mom in a bottle of Pepsiiiiiiiiiiiii" . It won't be long until she has the twins retrieving things for her

Reactions: 4
Yiz can untwist yer knickers 🙄🙄. CRO is taking months to process and update and she won’t be penalised by Revenue unless she hasn’t filed a tax return by Oct 2024!!!!
‘Aydaaah… Aydaaaaaaah.. bring mom a bottle of pipsi I’ve to correct dese witches on tittle’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a sole trader and still had to register my business name with the CRO, get insurance, register with the national regulatory body for my field. She should still be registered as a business with CRO.

She only needs to be VAT registered if she's on track to take in over 37500 in the year. If she stays below that, she needs to keep record of her income and business expenditure and complete her tax returns as a self employed person. My accountant does this for me every October. I give receipts to all my customers and keep safe records in accordance with GDPR.

It's up to her if she wants to mangle in her personal and business stuff on insta, and not have a website - not professional BUT she does need to be registered with the CRO I'm sure.

Yes, I know that. I'm an accountant. There's currently a five to six week back log for business name registration. She will only show in a business name search on CRO not a company search.

And sure she's giving away all her info for free on these 15 minute calls, wouldn't say she's much to worry about meeting the VAT threshold, she hasn't a hope.

Reactions: 3
Dat you Auntie Pig???
It’s not Lisa or anyone connected with her. I follow the thread because of my thoughts on Lisa but 3 pages of hysterical posting about fraud and hiding income just got on my wick as no one posting had a clue what they were talking about.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.