My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think to get one kid who sleeps so much despite there being so little stimulation and activity in their day would be rare enough but to have two just seems suspicious. My little dude is go go go so maybe that’s why I can’t comprehend it but two healthy little girls should have more planned in their weekend then watching their mother scratch her arse on the sofa.

Reactions: 11
Why is this lazy lump obsessed with the the fact she's having a chill day. duck me her life is a chill day. Try having four kids a full time job, homework's, cooking, cleaning etc etc and then coke back to us with your 'chill day' 🙄. She's a moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is this lazy lump obsessed with the the fact she's having a chill day. duck me her life is a chill day. Try having four kids a full time job, homework's, cooking, cleaning etc etc and then coke back to us with your 'chill day' 🙄. She's a moron.
I think the only difference between a normal day & a lazy day is she moves to a different spot on the couch. I notice she has moved to the corner today instead of her hollowed out perch on one end. She must be airing it out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has been reading here all week ..the reviews went from her working miracles in days to longer ones where the family were working with her for a few months and no emojis! I think the Saturday chill is a bit of a dig in her eyes ..like look at my great life ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did in her arse make a chicken in the air fryer if she did the whole world and his mother would have been told about how rilly rilly nice it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Itsniy
Quite sad that at 8.30 on a Saturday morning she already had a ‘lazy weekend’ planned. Her self confessed lazy days usually consist of her glued to the couch with kids in pjs & no fresh air. I hope she changes her mind & gets them out for a while. I can understand a lazy morning or a lazy evening after a busy morning, we all do it & all need it but to know that early on a Saturday that this is what her weekend will consist of makes me feel sad for those poor little girls.
Isn't it just on the Saturday that's Lisas sister is "allowed' to visit with her kids. No mention of them arriving today. I hope now that Lisa is 'working from home ' that it doesn't mean her sister and kids won't be able to call. Id have Lisa turfed out to a garden shed, garage or the car so she can work from home

Reactions: 7
All these rave reviews for someone who has recently started her career with no exam resulrs (or very recent results) smells awful fishy. Especially with no website, no link in her bio and no increase in followers in a long time.

Reactions: 13
It’s very odd how she made a big thing of exams in December, and how she’d be fully qualified for Jan and no mention at all of having passed or a pic of her certificate or confirmation that she is in any way certified or qualified. Just straight from ‘I’m doing coursework’ to rave reviews from a load of nameless people on a disappearing Instagram story.

It’s very odd how she made a big thing of exams in December, and how she’d be fully qualified for Jan and no mention at all of having passed or a pic of her certificate or confirmation that she is in any way certified or qualified. Just straight from ‘I’m doing coursework’ to rave reviews from a load of nameless people on a disappearing Instagram story.
Definitely something fishy about it all & the Q&A she did with hints & tips was a joke. She came across as someone who was making it up on the spot.

Reactions: 8
See Sarah Burke only liked Lisa's post that she asked friends and businesses to share, she didnt bother sharing, Lisa sent her flowers last year. Doubt anybody bothered sharing the post she had up yesterdsy or she would of reshared. They are all so fickle.

Reactions: 2
Imagine this is it now she’s living and “working” in her parents house 24/7 it’s truly not living god forgive me. She’s what in her thirties, I’ve never heard her mention a hobby. Nothing

Reactions: 5
Is she producing this joke of a certificate to these "clients", I wonder 🤔
The cert is worth nothing. It literally is just for decoration (if she has it). You or I, or anyone else can set up a website (if she even has a website, since there’s no link in her bio) and start selling their services as a sleep coach, since it’s a totally unregulated “industry”. It really is a case of fools and their money soon parting. Or of Lisa preying on sleep deprived parents. I’d say anyone tired enough to believe all this rubbish she’s posting (testamonials etc), is hardly looking to see her exam results

Reactions: 6
Now it has being a while since I’ve had young kids but I find it very hard to believe that children who haven’t slept for weeks/months/years for their parents just magically fall into amazing routines in 2/3 days as these testimonies say. I want to see one that clearly states that it doesn’t work because it can’t work on all of these kids. It’s just a farce, she is a farce like how did Lisa of all people come up with this magic solution 🙄🫣

Reactions: 16
I call bullocks. With any kind of routine or sleep training it gets worse before it gets better. Unless Lisa’s advice is to shut the babies in the room, fill them up with maximum dose of calpol, pop in your headphones and let the babies scream until they pass out and everyone’s calling it a success?

Reactions: 7
I understand getting some help if you had a young child not sleeping, a 4 or 5 year old but I really can’t understand why these people are trying to force babies to sleep all night without waking. I’ve said it before and I’ll definitely say it again… babies are meant to wake….
They are babies.

Reactions: 19
I understand getting some help if you had a young child not sleeping, a 4 or 5 year old but I really can’t understand why these people are trying to force babies to sleep all night without waking. I’ve said it before and I’ll definitely say it again… babies are meant to wake….
They are babies.
Definitely, and I hate when people harp on about babies “manipulating” their parents for cuddles and comfort, they’re babies, these are essential for having a baby feel safe and secure ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.