My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand getting some help if you had a young child not sleeping, a 4 or 5 year old but I really canā€™t understand why these people are trying to force babies to sleep all night without waking. Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll definitely say it againā€¦ babies are meant to wakeā€¦.
They are babies.
What on earth is she advising thatā€™s stopping them from waking after 3 nights? Thatā€™s just not normal

Reactions: 7
What on earth is she advising thatā€™s stopping them from waking after 3 nights? Thatā€™s just not normal
Itā€™s gas really, because if sheā€™s making that up, then everyone will think thereā€™s no need to pay for the dearer package. A one of consult, or the cheaper package is more than adequate, if the babies who havenā€™t slept for years are conked after two nights. Itā€™s such a load of bullshit.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve reported her post as false health information, sheā€™s isnā€™t providing any proof that she is qualified to advise parents of young kids. Sometime kids canā€™t sleep for unknown health reasons.

Reactions: 15
I had to laugh at one of the reviews praising Lisaā€™s experience!! Sheā€™s at this a wet week sheā€™s hardly Lucy Wolfe!!

• Haha
Definitely, and I hate when people harp on about babies ā€œmanipulatingā€ their parents for cuddles and comfort, theyā€™re babies, these are essential for having a baby feel safe and secure ā¤
I feel the same and you know the same ones if they have a pet dog cat wouldn't push them away when they want to cuddle with their owners

Reactions: 4
At the end of the day Lisa is a scam artist who is charging an extortionate amount of money from vulnerable people for a service thatā€™s based on duck all. No way would I fund this lazy womanā€™s lifestyle, sheā€™s some neck asking for hundreds for her nonsense.. made up fake course or not at least post up something about passing a bloody exam and try make is somewhat believable.

Anyone honestly considering hiring her should remember the fact that she knowingly takes advantage of her own parents daily, she also hid the fact she was transferring two embryos instead of one to her parents despite knowing sheā€™d rely on them heavily for rearing and housing her kids. If sheā€™d keep that from her parents donā€™t expect honestly from her yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Is this all online via text, like she doesn't even come to your home to do different things. She's on the pigs back If this works for her.

Reactions: 4
Get the fecking pad out of the childā€™s mouth ffs šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I know itā€™s still in the packaging but thatā€™s disgusting

Reactions: 5
ā€˜Recap of my storyā€™, we get it Lisa you did IVF with a sperm donor. Thereā€™s your recap done. What did we do before Lisa anyway, who knew fresh air tired kids out? Revolutionary! She should really be keeping those magic tips for the paying customers

Reactions: 12
ā€˜Recap of my storyā€™, we get it Lisa you did IVF with a sperm donor. Thereā€™s your recap done. What did we do before Lisa anyway, who knew fresh air tired kids out? Revolutionary! She should really be keeping those magic tips for the paying customers
That garden walk was probably the only air they got all weekend

That garden walk was probably the only air they got all weekend
Youā€™d know itā€™s rare the way she even talks about it, most of us do it a few times a week and donā€™t consider it worthy of an Instagram story. Thereā€™s the girls monthly walk done anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Youā€™d know itā€™s rare the way she even talks about it, most of us do it a few times a week and donā€™t consider it worthy of an Instagram story. Thereā€™s the girls monthly walk done anyway!
Ah now be fair, they got two walks this month šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she gained a lot, then she lost a lot too because she has been on 28.8k for ages. She probably gains a few when someone else mentions her account but how often does that happen? Very rarely. Her new followers certainly do not come from the back off her new business because she cannot seem promote it outside of 24 hour stories. She really doesnt understand the instagram game yet feels she is an 'influencer'. Absolutely away with the fairies. She should rebrand her account... A View From The Couch.

Ah now be fair, they got two walks this month šŸ˜…
Second one being from one end of the couch to another with the window open

• Haha
The only ā€˜out outā€™ trips I think weā€™ve seen recently were just to show off new matching clothes. Their Christmas coats & hats for the smyths trip, the matching puddle suits(first time since summer weā€™ve seen her up & out early for a park trip) & then the supermarket trip last week to show off new matching jackets. I feel like they just get wheeled out for attention when she feels she needs it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.