My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is just no privacy in her life whatsoever. Lying in bed with your hubby pointing a camera in his face. Him kidding on he doesn't love it just as much as her.

Pair of weirdos the two of them.

Reactions: 7
I think he’s as bad when he’s aloud to speak.she is so self absorbed with her wee self hasn’t a clue about reality. Type of person that would ignore you in street unless it was about her wonderful life.🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he’s as bad when he’s aloud to speak.she is so self absorbed with her wee self hasn’t a clue about reality. Type of person that would ignore you in street unless it was about her wonderful life.🤮🤮
Oh don't be silly. She said the other day that when all this (covid) was over she wants to meet up with as many of her 'wee pals' for coffee!

Lucky them eh? 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone watched the home tour? If she kept the money she has spent on cheap tat and desperate purchases to seem upper-class and following insta trends (coffee table books), she would've had enough money to buy a decent house :rolleyes:

Anyone watched the home tour? If she kept the money she has spent on cheap tat and desperate purchases to seem upper-class and following insta trends (coffee table books), she would've had enough money to buy a decent house :rolleyes:
Why you would want every single one of your followers knowing the exact layout of your house is absolutely beyond me. We know the car she drives, her home address, her DOB, her sons name and DOB and the big wet wipes. Burglars wet dream.

• Haha
this is what I just do not understand- her house is full of useless, pointless crap. Sorry but her 17 year old sons bedroom - a bleeping Gucci coffee table book on the dresser....! What’s the bleeping point?? It’s not going to get read by anyone- it just sits there collecting dust. His bedroom is completely devoid of any of his own personality- it’s so weird. So weird. She has her house set up like a show room for Next or something - useless, pointless ornaments and shite everywhere.
sorry but it’s not a home. None of it is personal belongings, it’s all just shite.

So true the boys bedroom is not a teenagers. The ps5 is in the living room and the computer why??? Burglars paradise as she has basically gave them the layout for all her worldly belongings. Crazy and very stupid

There is just no privacy in her life whatsoever. Lying in bed with your hubby pointing a camera in his face. Him kidding on he doesn't love it just as much as her.

Pair of weirdos the two of them.
I honestly can't understand why you would do this. If I suggested to my husband filming us chatting nonsense in bed to post to tens of thousands of people on instagram he would think I'd lost my marbles.

Reactions: 5
I always feel like she is kinda smary/smug when she shows things, especially the ps5 like ohh look at us we have something thats hard to get!
Maybe i am just jealous because my husband would love one 😭

Reactions: 3
Can’t cope with the ‘it’s from NIXT’ surely I’m not the only person that’s hearing it 😂

• Haha
The house is like a show home, I pride myself on my home but we have family pictures and bits and bobs that mean something. Lots of stuff from our travels. Her sons room has no personality. My kids bedroom has sports trophies (loads of them) all on shelves, I hate them but its their space and what means something to them
She is all for show and price tags. No way would I wallpaper and en-suite either

The house is just completely devoid of any real character or personality. It’s boring. It’s like when you go to view a show home on a newly built housing estate and they have set the house up - it’s just generic , bland, boring.I couldn’t live like that. Everything all
Fake just sitting there for the benefit of Instagram- like her guest bedroom with the pointless ornaments and “coffee table books” on the dresser..... what’s the point???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She actually paid money for books that aren’t even meant to be opened or read, it’s madness. Absolute madness.

Right which one of you tattle bastards asked what brand her hand wash is ....nanite ma wee pals

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s not looking for sympathy but will come on and do 15 stories about how her ME is playing up.

Reactions: 2
Contradictory idiot. She's too exhausted from her ME to even sit up but then is off to do her tan? Strange priorities.

Hi ma wee pals ...what a wee pity party that was but she is fine ...she is absolutely fine(very marioish) so much for her ketones she is constantly pimping...anyway nanite

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.