My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deflection at its finest ...you not gonna address big wet wipes theft of birthday money from auntie Margot ma wee pal ? Tattlers never forget chezza and it won't go away just like your puffiness
Maybe they have stole the dog a lot of that happening in renfrew

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I canny see her stories. I presume it’s a designer dug knowing wee Chezza. If it’s a lassie dug then they need to call her Morag or maybe Ketone if it’s a laddie dug.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought toaty Cheryl would have gone for a massive dog so she looks even more dainty. Like those women that have massive handbags.

Ps lads we need a new thread. I've not got a clue about how to set it up, anyone a tattle whizz?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.