My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve now done a run of night shifts for a major supermarket, I’ll have a chat to her about feeling drained. I’ve slept for two hours in the last two days, homeschooling and just trying to hold my life together after two very close bereavements in the last six months. She has no clue, I have no times for home tours, ketones. Of course she’s looking for sympathy same as the picture of the hospital the other week.! If I here wee pals again I’ll scream as well
See that idiot James Locke lockie from towie is now peddling the magic powder.!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve now done a run of night shifts for a major supermarket, I’ll have a chat to her about feeling drained. I’ve slept for two hours in the last two days, homeschooling and just trying to hold my life together after two very close bereavements in the last six months. She has no clue, I have no times for home tours, ketones. Of course she’s looking for sympathy same as the picture of the hospital the other week.! If I here wee pals again I’ll scream as well
See that idiot James Locke lockie from towie is now peddling the magic powder.!
So sorry your having a tit time, hope you get some rest soon 💕
She would be right as rain the minute an offer of a free blow dry came in, no sign of the ME then!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry right but how can she seriously claim
She’s too tired to sit up or eat her dinner..... but that she’s ok to put bloody fake tan on?!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hiya ma wee pals ... what the duck is it with these IGrs that do not understand what lockdown entails..getting big Craigy to go and post your ketones out is NOT essential, I really wish these morons would experience first hand what Covid does, reading here again wee krankie claiming your not after sympathy ...aye u are ...anyway nanite ma wee pals

Reactions: 3
She’s back to full health again and finally got her free self tan what next.
That must have been what was wrong with her. She had tagged relentlessly and still didn't get anything for free. Full recovery upon the freebie being offered as you said.

Strange that she doesn't tag ikea and next, despite a house full of their stuff. Its almost like she knows that they never give free stuff away to rubbish wee instagrammers.

Just incase you didn’t know, she’s Cheryl, she’s wee, toaty in fact and she’s shattered!!!! So tired, couldn’t even eat her dinner but can post on Instagram about the life changing Ketones which give her so much energy 🙃

• Haha
Just incase you didn’t know, she’s Cheryl, she’s wee, toaty in fact and she’s shattered!!!! So tired, couldn’t even eat her dinner but can post on Instagram about the life changing Ketones which give her so much energy 🙃
I mean if your going to sell a lie at least do it convincingly, maybe she should check the ingredients might explain her trip to a&e..... full of shite!

• Haha
Life hack car washes are essential services according to our wee pal as you need to see out your windows when your buying crap from all the local shops. Also doing videos of aldies and posting on your Instagram page when you are meant to be at STAYING home . PEOPLE OUT THERE CANT WORK BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS CONSTANTLY BREAKING THE RULES WHO TALK ABOUT THE PANDEMIC IF THEY CARE THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES.

• Angry
I see oor wee toaty tiny pal has been out galavanting essential shopping in B&Q again. I wonder when she will click on to the fact we are in a pandemic or whether the ignorant, selfish little madam will just continue floating around however she pleases.

And why is she decorating again? She has not long redone her living room and that ensuite must have lost about a foot of width with the amount of times painted and papered in there.

• Haha
Our wee pals ME is playing up she’s totally knackered. Nothing to do with all her essential shopping and constant talking shite to random people. Only thing she has not changed is gamer boy maybe he’s next.

• Haha
Our wee pals ME is playing up she’s totally knackered. Nothing to do with all her essential shopping and constant talking shite to random people. Only thing she has not changed is gamer boy maybe he’s next.

Don't be silly hes supplying the cash for all the decorating

I don't understand how he doesn't go off his head. If I continually decorated every bloody room in our house over and over my husband wouldn't be happy and just go along with it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't be silly hes supplying the cash for all the decorating

I don't understand how he doesn't go off his head. If I continually decorated every bloody room in our house over and over my husband wouldn't be happy and just go along with it 🤷‍♀️
He’s a big wet wipe that’s why.

I just find everything about her is like “keeping up with the Jones’s. The make believe ME that the ketones have cured, the bland house thats got to be redecorated every other month, the “fashun”, the hair, designer stuff, hauls. She is so desperate to be like Nikki @ Westholme, I find it a bit sad and desperate.

The post about manners, get over yourself.

• Heart
It has come to me tonight...big Craigys hair resembles joe swash hair and this ain't a compliment by any means as joe swash hair resembles silly string spray ma wee pals ...nanite

• Haha
So true all she seems to do is copy other people ideas no imagination. That Aldi table is horrendous I wouldn’t put it in my shed. I find them very strange she even posts messages from wet wipe saying how amazing she is she has exposed every aspect of her life to random strangers online who will eventually start to crucify her. I love they way she reacts when someone disagrees with her or doesn’t like one of her posts. Why does she feel she has to come on every night and talk mince do people really want to hear from her every night I find the whole thing bizarre 🤔

Reactions: 6
She can't handle criticism. She always has to blether on about the not nice messages and then feels the desperate need to let everyone know it has only been a couple. Thats obviously compared to the LOADS of people asking her about the garbage she posts. She's an absolute waste of space.

Reactions: 3
She can't handle criticism. She always has to blether on about the not nice messages and then feels the desperate need to let everyone know it has only been a couple. Thats obviously compared to the LOADS of people asking her about the garbage she posts. She's an absolute waste of space.
All these insta huns are the same want total worship and nothing less will do. The constant posting of the comments about how amazing they and their homes like aww your sooo pretty hun aww your soo nice hun, ooohhh I love your home, I mean really 🤮None of them appear to be able to exist without constant ass licking from complete strangers it’s soooo weird like some sort of addiction they all develop. They cannot survive without the constant validation 😡🤮

Another non essential trip to Farmfoods for wee Cheryl who’s the tiniest person to ever live. Why can’t she pick up juice in her weekly shop like most normal folk? How on earth did her teeny tiny toaty feet get stuck under the accelerator.....

im definitely getting the vibe she read on here hence the 7.5 minutes out of 24 hour tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another non essential trip to Farmfoods for wee Cheryl who’s the tiniest person to ever live. Why can’t she pick up juice in her weekly shop like most normal folk? How on earth did her teeny tiny toaty feet get stuck under the accelerator.....

im definitely getting the vibe she read on here hence the 7.5 minutes out of 24 hour tit.
Because she is an insta hun and they dont give a flying shite about anyone but themselves, my husband’s friend is having to bury his dad next week due to covid and we cant even be there to support him..... so shove your bleeping juice and essential car washes up your toaty wee ketone arse chezza!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.