My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What your assumptions of me ???? Surely some one will tell her I can see a meltdown tomorrow 😂😂
Seeking yet more validation... “you are such a nice person” “you wish you were an interior designer”. Bore the duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She definitely reads here... hiya Chezza ma wee pal!

7.5 minutes... just a wee snippet of your life and that garbage is the highlights of your life? What a pity. Maybe you should keep going on non essential journeys. Get some decent content. You wee cow.

Reactions: 5
She definitely reads here... hiya Chezza ma wee pal!

7.5 minutes... just a wee snippet of your life and that garbage is the highlights of your life? What a pity. Maybe you should keep going on non essential journeys. Get some decent content. You wee cow.
oh god, here she goes spouting This shite that they alllllll say “you only see 5 minutes of my life”

yes, but if you post every single day, a picture starts to build up and over a period of time you then give away every detail of your life. It’s the oversharing and the complete lack of boundaries that get me. Would you go outside and invite a random person off the street into her house, show them her sons bedroom, tell them all about her sons Dad, tell them all about her health issues etc? No. But she has no issue in doing the same thing virtually to thousands of people online?!!! It’s ridiculous.
It’s very very very simple; if you don’t want or can’t handle members of the public passing judgment on you & the content YOU CHOOSE to share online then DONT bleeping SHARE IT ONLINE.

What a load of mince she posted ...and I think big Craigy has been taking hair colouring tips from Joe Swash so aye ma wee pals...nanite

Reactions: 2
I take it wee Cheryl has nae pals? No assumptions posts? Thought LOADS of people would be interacting

• Haha
Another NON ESSENTIAL TRIP to Costco.
It was essential.

She had to get a pointless Dior book that sits there untouched. Probably for her poor son's bedroom since he isnt allowed his own stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was essential.

She had to get a pointless Dior book that sits there untouched. Probably for her poor son's bedroom since he isnt allowed his own stuff.
Im so sorry my wee pal, next time a please and thank you would be nice 😂😂😂

• Haha
It was essential.

I was cringing the other day when she was talking about him and his retainer. Poor kid. He’s what, 17 or something? I’m sure he doesn’t appreciate his mother running her mouth like that about him on social media. Bet he finds it so embarrassing the way she carries on. No wonder he stays with his Dad as much as he can.

• Haha
How many shops does she go to in a week? Farmfoods, Sainsbury’s, Costco, Aldi, post office! Wee super spreader Cheryl

Reactions: 4
How many shops does she go to in a week? Farmfoods, Sainsbury’s, Costco, Aldi, post office! Wee super spreader Cheryl
Someone said it earlier in the thread but I totally agree that if she ended up with a positive covid test, it'll take a month to contact her close contacts. She is so oblivious to the world around her.

Plus, how cloudy did her new fake tatty ring look when showing the 'sparkle'

If she had a positive test just imagine the sympathy she be looking for from all her fans. (Poor wee Cheryl swipe up )Just waiting for the video walk round of Sainsbury’s bargains ????

• Haha
Someone said it earlier in the thread but I totally agree that if she ended up with a positive covid test, it'll take a month to contact her close contacts. She is so oblivious to the world around her.

Plus, how cloudy did her new fake tatty ring look when showing the 'sparkle'
No doubt we’ll get some shite justification about her being out. It’s infuriating.

The “new” engagement ring is as tacky as her. Why would you want your engagement ring replaced? They should hold so much sentimental value to you but with her it’s all about her “wealthy” persona. Her and Westholme are defo cut from the same cloth. Tone deaf.

Reactions: 7
There it is Sainsbury’s walk around take it that’s essential shopping. What a moron she really is. Doesn’t care about rules basically carries on if nothing is happening in the world . She is some piece of work 😤😤 if she catches COVID it’s her own doing (stay at home if you do not need to go out that’s the rules ) not trying to get virtual wee pals following your dull boring life .

There it is Sainsbury’s walk around take it that’s essential shopping. What a moron she really is. Doesn’t care about rules basically carries on if nothing is happening in the world . She is some piece of work 😤😤 if she catches COVID it’s her own doing (stay at home if you do not need to go out that’s the rules ) not trying to get virtual wee pals following your dull boring life .

She'll clarify she was doing her 'essential' shop and just thought she'd take a few wee pics while there... what's the harm?

Shes encouraging folk to go and buy things. Genuinely think she's been to every supermarket there is this week.

Need to keep her wee pals happy though and she's angling for the followers

But she doesn't care about the numbers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
just stumbled on this thread can i ask what account its about x
As said, it's my home is my haven. She seems to be a Westholme wannabe if you know that account. She has a few highlights for you to get to 'know her' which might give you a sense of the account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.