My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checking herself into hospital? WTF is there really any need for it ,this kind of behaviour boils my piss, now the influx of 'are you ok' , imagine if this is covid and she has been like Dora the explorer recently.
Was literally just saying this to my pal. What is the need??? Shortness of breath since January? Decided to get it checked in December? Absolute rocket.

Reactions: 5
Had anyone else noticed she constantly goes on about how wee/tiny/toaty she is.
Shes obsessed by it
The latest is shes only got wee hands so needs a new phone thats not too big for her wee tiny toaty baby mini teeny hands

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes obsessed by it
The latest is shes only got wee hands so needs a new phone thats not too big for her wee tiny toaty baby mini teeny hands
Tiny hands, tiny brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes obsessed by it
All. The. bleeping. Time.

Reactions: 2
Was literally just saying this to my pal. What is the need??? Shortness of breath since January? Decided to get it checked in December? Absolute rocket.
Also, why feel the need to take a photo of the hospital when you’re heading in. Is it just in the off chance someone asks what you’re up to?? Orrrr is it one of the old instagram faves “so many of you have been asking where I am today” - even though no one has asked and it’s just so you can post your pre planned photo?

If she genuinely feels bad enough for hospital, take a bleeping break from instagram for the afternoon and get yourself seen to and then respond to your adoring fans once you’re back home.

Reactions: 4
Shes obsessed by it
That new engagement must be minuscule once on toaty hands

• Haha
Ohh what i miss guys/gals? I didnt see anything about hospital....
Knew she was one of those duck nuggets who posts a pic on facebook of a drip in their arm then goes ohhhh pm me hun when people ask whats wrong!

How did she get a nasty message when she said she wasn’t explaining or reading or replying to messages to save her battery 😝 just don’t post anything about being at the hospital in the first place then if you want to mention it do it afterwards. Such attention seeking, you know if you put a message about an emergency or hospital visit that all ears prick up! It’s a shame she’s had a scare but as above those keytones are probably giving her excess energy and it doesn’t matter how they spin it they are not good for you.

Reactions: 7
Absolute rocket this one.
An attention seeking wannabe. Irn bru budget springs to mind.

Tell me she didn't go to hospital with a chronic ongoing issue?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
duck me! I thought she'd been on top of the fucken world all year with all the ketone shite? Best she's ever been, sleeping all fucken night and during day too!

Skin better, hair better, so much so duck off to Dubai during a pandemic.

But wait.............I haven't been breathing right since January 🤪

Has wee crankie been lying to us about ketone shite? Does she sleep, does she not? Does she eat or only eat "sweeties"? Life is indeed a mystery.

• Haha
So wait a minute she checked in at the hospital on social media because she was inspired to “raise awareness” because of a lady that’s going through treatment for breast cancer.... sorry did she seriously just try to compare the two? Seriously???!!!!! She’s off her rocker. The more she was saying about it, the worse it was getting. “I’m fine, I’m completely fine, everything is fine” - ok, shut up then eh?!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Been feeling unwell since January 2020 and only now decides to check into hospital. Why didn’t you check in before now? Would that have messed up your Ketones narrative or your holiday to Dubai? Sorry to break it to you but feeling breathless isn’t a sign of breast cancer ya bleeping weapon. Stop trying to compare yourself to someone who is really going through it at the minute.

She’s going on about how much she was scared in her stories. So scared she stopped to take a photo of the hospital on her way in 🙄 she’s a bleeping liability.

I hope the hospital staff knew they were on a test. Glad they acted right for her instagram review of their behaviour. Can you imagine they upset oor Jimmy Crankie?

Incase anyone feels sorry for her for a minute just remember, she was out of hospital only seconds an was filming in her car for instagram before she drove home to her family. Says it all really.

Reactions: 8
Been feeling unwell since January 2020 and only now decides to check into hospital. Why didn’t you check in before now? Would that have messed up your Ketones narrative or your holiday to Dubai? Sorry to break it to you but feeling breathless isn’t a sign of breast cancer ya bleeping weapon. Stop trying to compare yourself to someone who is really going through it at the minute.

She’s going on about how much she was scared in her stories. So scared she stopped to take a photo of the hospital on her way in 🙄 she’s a bleeping liability.

I hope the hospital staff knew they were on a test. Glad they acted right for her instagram review of their behaviour. Can you imagine they upset oor Jimmy Crankie?

Incase anyone feels sorry for her for a minute just remember, she was out of hospital only seconds an was filming in her car for instagram before she drove home to her family. Says it all really.
I don’t think she was worried about it being breast cancer but I think she was saying that she was inspired to “share her story” because she had seen a lady with breast cancer sharing information online.

it’s just attention seeking crap. Getting sent to the hospital must be like gold dust to these influencers; content and the sympathy vote all in one.

Reactions: 5
To even use that woman’s story honestly makes me sick. That’s what prompted her to get herself checked out. Do me a favour 🤢

You could tell she was rattled by the person that said she was unfollowing her after her hospital posts (it wasn’t me by the way 😂)

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just watched this drivel again as I couldn't quite believe my ears first time.

Using her trip to hospital were she got an "MOT" and is "absolutely fine, nothing is wrong" she is "absolutely fine" in contrast to a poor girl who has been diagnosed with cancer is absolutely repulsive.

She tried to justify her attention seeking pish as someone quite rightly so said they were unfollowing her.

Why couldn't she have kept her mouth shut? No that wouldn't get her attention.

"Wee pals" 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This tone deaf no user really is beyond a joke. The latest grid post is all about staying positive and seeing the positive in everything. Must be nice to be in such a comfortable position to get everything gifted and don't have to worry about it!

Saying she understands it has been a hard year for people and that Big Craigy nae baws was made redundant...that's right but then you landed on your feet with the brand news Audi so hardly struggling like the rest of us, you absolute weapon.

Reactions: 9
This tone deaf no user really is beyond a joke. The latest grid post is all about staying positive and seeing the positive in everything. Must be nice to be in such a comfortable position to get everything gifted and don't have to worry about it!

Saying she understands it has been a hard year for people and that Big Craigy nae baws was made redundant...that's right but then you landed on your feet with the brand news Audi so hardly struggling like the rest of us, you absolute weapon.
Big craigey aka wet wipe may have also got redundancy package and also the sale of his dads house , hence the dubai trip spending spree and the sale of his dads house she really is a braggy little bleep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.