My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big craigey aka wet wipe may have also got redundancy package and also the sale of his dads house , hence the dubai trip spending spree and the sale of his dads house she really is a braggy little bleep.
Don’t forget the second brand new Audi within months.....

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Mornin ma wee pals so wee krankie has to self isolate as someone at the hospital tested positive for covid, but it wasnt a pity post from the hospital...bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she is a braggy little mare. Honestly can’t stand her now.

Reactions: 5
Acknowledged the new engagement ring there. Someone asked if it was new and said it was lovely and her response was “thank you”. And a baby photo in the background. What’s up wee Cheryl? Got all shy on us? Didn’t want to put a photo of the new ring up instead no?

Edit: I stand corrected....we have a photo of the ring people 🤣🤣 from the background it looks like it was a Dubai purchase

Reactions: 3
I saw the side step of the first engagement ring question too and thought she was being sly with that to get more people to ask her to see it. Definately a dubai fakey purchase, obviously why she hasn't been bragging about her knock off. Must have spent big wet wipes money quicker than we thought if that was all she got

She strikes me as one of the biggest wannabes out there. She is beyond self indulgent.

An act of all sweetness and light. It is vom inducing actually. The "well pals" shite.

Ring is defo a knock off too. She is too showy not to make a huge deal of getting a new rock.

Reactions: 8
How many times does she say, I’m away and then pops back up with 10 stories after that?

Surely no one gives a duck about her hair when we have been told we are back in a lockdown as of midnight tonight?

I’ve never known anyone to love the camera so much!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The last stories are the worst.

"Quiet a few people asking....loads of people asking me....had loads of DMs.... people asking me this..."

Your 'wee' pal or big craigy asking you a question isnt loads of people.

Anyways, that was wee cheryl talking to her wee pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally everyone I follow has referenced the new lockdown announcement, has sympathised with how difficult it is...some people have even offered to accept messages from their followers should people want to reach out to vent etc. And then we have oor wee pal speaking about herself for over 3 hours worth of stories 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Shes wee cheryl tho with the wee feet and the wee toaty hands talking to her wee pals
Shes 5 foot 2... she goes on like shes the smallest woman on the planet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hiya ma wee pals, someone has been on tattle I think I thought wee krankie finally got the message about referring to her followers as her wee pals but sadly no , she needs to keep her wee wully winky sausage fingers out of her mouth ffs it's disgusting especial with covid...nanite

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s always the same isn’t it, they didn’t start Keytones for the weight loss, oh no no, it’s totally not about that, it’s about how it makes them FEEL.

Funny that, I mind oor wee pal moaning about how tired she was not only but a week or so ago, and how overall ‘off’ she felt with tit hair and skin (her words not mine) - she went on about it so much people were speculating that she was pregnant. But now it’s the new year and she has new stock to pedal it’s a different story.

These influencers find it hard to keep up with their lies don’t they?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s always the same isn’t it, they didn’t start Keytones for the weight loss, oh no no, it’s totally not about that, it’s about how it makes them FEEL.

Funny that, I mind oor wee pal moaning about how tired she was not only but a week or so ago, and how overall ‘off’ she felt with tit hair and skin (her words not mine) - she went on about it so much people were speculating that she was pregnant. But now it’s the new year and she has new stock to pedal it’s a different story.

These influencers find it hard to keep up with their lies don’t they?
She said herself that they changed her life physically, and financially. She talks garbage on her instagram to her wee pals who lap it up and buy them, helping her rub her greedy wee toaty tiny hands with glee.

Reactions: 4
Hullo my wee pals wee krankie telling everyone to contact sky for a better deal has backfired on the wee hobbit hands, lots of people having more money taken out than should have so aye nanite

• Haha
What middle aged women calls people her wee pals and husband calls them big pals. Are these people not quite right do they need to seek attention everyday talking to random strangers in bed weirdo’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.