My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't focus on the face for looking at her wee dumpy body...ketones my fucken arse, or more to the point her arse, fucken size!

Maybe, but surely she'd be bragging and showcasing stories about it? Fucken Jimmy Crankie lookalike 😆
It is defo a different ring. Not sure if it’s real or fake, maybe that’s why it’s not getting it’s own dedicated stories but who knows, if it is real, the stories might still come.

Reactions: 1
Who asked about your car hun?? No one would know about car if you didnt mention or show it online so your showing off you tone deaf twit! Read the current situation people cant even buy food for christmas day never mind spend 100k on 2 audis 🙄

Reactions: 7
Wee krankie scratching so much its created a snowstorm of dandruff/dry skin on her black jumper...is she supposed to mark GIFTED with the airfreshners? I'm not clued up on it.

Wee krankie scratching so much its created a snowstorm of dandruff/dry skin on her black jumper...is she supposed to mark GIFTED with the airfreshners? I'm not clued up on it.
Don't concern yourself, she's having a blow dry tomorrow. All is well with the world 🤢 her fucken 10th of the week. Lazy bleep. Wash your own hair ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ahhhh I see the magical keytones have lost their super powers! She’s saying she’s exhausted... I thought the magical keytones had relieved her of all her ME symptoms?!!!!!

• Haha
Definately a different engagement ring, wonder if she will mention it with the next washing up liquid ring clean.

She actually looks like she's putting weight on nevermind loosing it with ketones

Reactions: 3
Ketones definitely no working on krankies wee legs...and who would get all dolled up with make up on to go buy chicken grave from corner shop...she sure loves her wee krankie self

• Haha
A roll of purely Christmas dinner you say ‘wee Cheryl’? Wow, looks like I’ll need to get myself some magic Ketones if they make you slim one day then you have a roll of fat the next when you eat one meal. Sounds amazing...🙄

• Haha
A roll of purely Christmas dinner you say ‘wee Cheryl’? Wow, looks like I’ll need to get myself some magic Ketones if they make you slim one day then you have a roll of fat the next when you eat one meal. Sounds amazing...🙄
This is now a buildup to the whole new year new me pish so she can punt more magic dust to all the January dieters to keep funding her collection of audis!

Reactions: 4
Whit!! Shes claiming to be a size 10 now? Must be true that the camera adds 10pounds if that's the case!

Wee krankie face scratching is extreme tonight and picking at her teeth,🤮 I couldn't watch it all ma wee pals

• Haha
New to this one... she’s a bit odd isn’t she!! I get the feeling she has waaaay too much nervous energy and has no clue how to communicate. The hair pulling and teeth picking is incredibly distracting and also very telling... she’s not as confident as she’d like to make out. Those ketones appear to be pretty shite too... that dressing gown / cloak thing made her look like an extra from orange is the new black...
Also... the son, I’m guessing Craigy isn’t his dad?!

New to this one... she’s a bit odd isn’t she!! I get the feeling she has waaaay too much nervous energy and has no clue how to communicate. The hair pulling and teeth picking is incredibly distracting and also very telling... she’s not as confident as she’d like to make out. Those ketones appear to be pretty shite too... that dressing gown / cloak thing made her look like an extra from orange is the new black...
Also... the son, I’m guessing Craigy isn’t his dad?!
nah Craig isn’t the boys father. They all seem to have a fairly friendly relationship with his Dad though and he stays with his father a lot and she mentions the Dad a lot in conversation- they seem to get on fine.

Checking herself into hospital? WTF is there really any need for it ,this kind of behaviour boils my piss, now the influx of 'are you ok' , imagine if this is covid and she has been like Dora the explorer recently.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.