My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a thread for this one. I had to unfollow. The only thing I liked in the full house was the cat.

Reactions: 2
Think shes getting a bit carried away with it all seems to be all spend spend spend......and Ketos!

Reactions: 6
Think shes getting a bit carried away with it all seems to be all spend spend spend......and Ketos!
Don’t forget she was crying not long ago about her husband losing his job and asking for a petition to be signed then got a brand new Q5 delivered. Now it’s all bought this, bought that.... She reminds me of Evan from The home team, crass, grabby and doesn’t know how to read a room.

All those Christmas decorations which she has been gifted. Very lucky
made me laugh though - “il donate all my old decorations” ———— why not just donate the new ones that you’ve been given for free, I’m sure all her old decorations were probably only bought last year anyway!

Reactions: 3
Crying because her bed isn’t getting delivered until late February then in the next breath off for a blow dry in the morning? Wo wonder how many stressed out mams or grannies would love a wee freebie blow dry?

I just cannot for the life of me understand these insta Huns. Think I need to come of social media for a bit

Reactions: 1
Crying because her bed isn’t getting delivered until late February then in the next breath off for a blow dry in the morning? Wo wonder how many stressed out mams or grannies would love a wee freebie blow dry?

I just cannot for the life of me understand these insta Huns. Think I need to come of social media for a bit
What a tit, people are crying because certain parts of the country are back in full lock down, cant see dying relatives, dont know how they will afford to put presents under the tree, dont know where the next meal is coming from, people are struggling mentally with being cut of from the world and have to be isolate alone..... maybe the self absorbed spoilt little madam could have gifted a hair treatmeat etc to someone whos been working hard all year you know like a nurse, care worker, bus driver, teacher etc whos been grafting to keep this country turning 🙄

• Heart
She is a wee gnaff, and all that touching her face and teeth and pulling at her hair during a pandemic rips ma knitting , big Craigy needs to grow some bawbags and quit being her puppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Took me a while to pinpoint but, yes, dawned on me this morning. She's a dead ringer for Jimmy Crankie! Swear to God, maybe all the Botox and stuff recently that's made her look so puffy, who the duck knows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Off to the hairdressers for a blow dry to chill her out....wouldn’t it be nice eh? She is so not relatable!

Reactions: 4
Off to the hairdressers for a blow dry to chill her out....wouldn’t it be nice eh? She is so not relatable!
I swear to god she’s had her hair done about 5 times in the last few weeks!!! She’s never away from the place!!!!

It's her face I just cant fathom out , it's not symmetrical, and always trying to pimp big Craigy out on her insta.Glad there is a thread on her and im not the only one irritate by her.
She looks like a hamster with its face full of food since the fillers can’t abide her 🤮

• Haha
Odious little cretin 🤑 swipe up this/that face full of tit! How actually dare she in the current climate! Fucken off getting herself pumped full of just what exactly? That she probably got for duck all! Really uncomfortable watching this nutcase! Another "not a duck given for anyone else" type, regardless what she spouts! Not relatable in any way. Disgusting 🤑

The krankies are doing a live and it's all me me me shes got her hands all over her face and in her mouth telling big Craigy off as always, vile little mutant she is

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The krankies are doing a live and it's all me me me shes got her hands all over her face and in her mouth telling big Craigy off as always, vile little mutant she is
Yeah, I stuck it all of 1 minute 🤑. Honestly, he is more like a son to her than a husband, weird.

• Haha
Cringing inside out for her and him! My other half would get torn apart by his mates if he was on my insta like that.....

• Haha
Oh duck, she's fell on her arse (would have liked to see that 👍) and burnt a hole in her new jacket! Boo the fucken hoo! 😪

Don't worry though she's gonna donate it to some homeless person. " i won't wear it" she declares to Craig who shouted at her.

She only bought it last week, stick a Nike iron on badge on it like the rest of the stuff you wear and shut the duck up 👍.

Swipe up city her account has become, makes me 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.