My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come onto say the same , wee saint Jimmy krankie has fell on her arse all 6 inch drop , why make a hoo haar about donating it , just bleeping do it without needing praise for it, and them pre pared meals she buys at £5 per meal insensitive little twunt.

Reactions: 2
Made me laugh when she said she gutted as she hates wasting money 😂 she hardly ever spends her money as she constantly gifted stuff.! All them new Xmas decs she got was sickening and the look on her face when opening the boxes.!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Every story is a swipe up or her peddling another page where you can buy things. Feel like saying to her if I wanted to go shopping I would, I don’t need her to tell me where to shop.

Every story is a swipe up or her peddling another page where you can buy things. Feel like saying to her if I wanted to go shopping I would, I don’t need her to tell me where to shop.
Exactly, so boring to watch. Fucken 20 swipe ups first thing this morning. Yawn to duck!

BIG CRAIGY obviously likes the Mother figure types, she certainly acts like his Mother.

She has designs on a certain type of house for their forever house and BIG CRAIGY has no idea what kinda house it is, well he's heard of it, thinks he knows what it looks like 🤪😚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine the spending from wee jimmy krankie when big Craigys inheritance comes thru from his dads house, she is already out of control.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
We’ve now got big craigy finding deals for us. Honestly her page is like the shopping channel. I said the same on Mother Rendall’s thread but they are no different to a door to door salesmen trying to sell us shite.

It drives me nuts that they pedal the ‘times are hard’ etc but in the same breathe they’re giving it “swipe up” so I can make money off you, even if you don’t buy the product I’m showing, I still want to make money if you buy any item from this website. They’re snakes the lot of them!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The old ketones can’t be doing their job if oor Cheryl’s last story is anything to go by. She can’t keep her eyes open, she’s shattered and is taking naps at 7.30pm at night and not waking up until 10pm....but but but the ketones are life changing....🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
The old ketones can’t be doing their job if oor Cheryl’s last story is anything to go by. She can’t keep her eyes open, she’s shattered and is taking naps at 7.30pm at night and not waking up until 10pm....but but but the ketones are life changing....🙄🙄🙄
Every bleep and their ancestor knows ketones are fucken shite! Like every other peddler, wee Krankie is simply peddling shite, swipe up this n that and face full of shite. It's so funny these cunts forget just what they ARE peddling, sleeping half the fucken day. It's all shite! 🤣

• Haha
I find them very odd.

They seem really child like. She looks and behaves like a kid - and he comes across like a dopey teenager. It’s so bizzare! They are a bit...... chavvy. The vulgar designer clothes they have etc it’s all just a bit.... naff.

• Wow
Crying about burning her jacket and making a song and dance and it donating it THEN just goes and buys another but remember guys, she doesn’t like to waste money!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The constant manic looking laughter in every pic of the doorstep photoshoot...wonder if she's laughing at the money she is making from the swipe ups

• Haha
  • Angry
Just in time for her doorstep photoshoot with big Craigy, like mother and son, not the most flattering pics, he is such a big wet wipe.
What is this photo shoot even about?! The only person that seems happy about it is her. She’s cackling in every photo while her husband and son just look awkward.

Her caption reads “capture those 2020 lockdown moments from the comfort of your own home”.......yeah because I’m sure that’s what everyone is looking to do at the moment, a doorstep photo shoot. Jesus wept!

• Haha
  • Angry
Came here to say the same thing that doorstep photo shoot . I was sick in my own mouth 🤮 . She can’t possibly look at those photos and think they r nice ,they r so unflattering .

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.