My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that it? Are they still waiting on half? Where will one of them sit when her sons home? Or they get a visitor? She’s got more seating for out the front door 🤣
That’s exactly my thoughts ... I bought a sofa like that for my kitchen/diner, but as a main couch it’s tiny!!!! Just like our toaty xxxxxs pal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
D
That’s exactly my thoughts ... I bought a sofa like that for my kitchen/diner, but as a main couch it’s tiny!!!! Just like our toaty xxxxxs pal
Sorry ma wee pals, I forgot how toaty Cheryl is!!! She better watch she doesn't fall down the side or between the cushions. She'll be lost forever!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww I keep watching that reveal ... how tiny is that couch? 🤣🤣🤣 Obvs #natuzzi was too expensive / not gifted

Reactions: 3
That couch is far too small 🤣

Look how much space is between the end of the couch and the wee side table she’s put in to try and fill up the space.

It doesn’t even cover all of the wooden panel on her wall anymore. She is going to regret that and we’ll hear about it soon...give it a few weeks. All in the name of ordering a ‘designer’ couch. Ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Her house is starting to look like a copy of they show homes she visited last year. It's not only her designer gear that are complete copies 🤣

There's pics on her page if you want to have a nosy. It was about October time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On her grid post of the bedroom apparently she can't wait to "face plank" the bed, a new one on me LOL! It really does my head in when these "influencers get their words, grammar, spelling etc" wrong. And breath!

Reactions: 1
Well her rant about the doctors clearly just proved her total sense of entitlement.

So it's ok for shops/restaurants/hair salons to be open when she wants to go out and spread her germs but how dare they be open when you can't even see a GP and her family needs to.

Maybe stop and have a good hard look at yourself first. If you weren't breaking lockdown rules and actually stayed at home a wee bit more, the country would maybe be in a better position than it is.

Didn't she also say this morning they were going out a drive tomorrow. She's bloody unbelievable 😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
She is oblivious to anything outside her life total loser. 27k followers must realise she is a idiot by now.

It’s the way she ranted about him being unable to see his GP but then in the next few stories was giving it “I totally understand why he can’t due to covid” - so what exactly is your point wee chezza? Do you understand or don’t you? What is the rant about if you understand why they can’t see him?

Major back tracking me thinks after her DMs were filling up after her little teeny tiny rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hiya ma wee pals if I was big wet wipe I would rather get an appointment over phone sending pictures or video chat,it will result in the same medication, she really is a self entitled wee bleep , as for the sofa it looks like a sofa bed in a teenagers bedroom, as for the throw if that's fake then all her alleged designer gear is also you wouldn't buy fake aswell as the real thing...wee fanny

We use the same docs as them (I’d imagine). They triage you with a photo and then call you to discuss whether you need to go in. I had that with my wee girls eczema. My husband saw the docs this week in person for his blood pressure. But she wants special treatment.

We use the same docs as them (I’d imagine). They triage you with a photo and then call you to discuss whether you need to go in. I had that with my wee girls eczema. My husband saw the docs this week in person for his blood pressure. But she wants special treatment.
Haven't you heard they're the posh and becks of Renfrew??? Or so she likes to think.....🤣🤣🤣🤣More like the B&M version. Although she does spend like she's got the assets of the Beckhams....

• Haha
Haven't you heard they're the posh and becks of Renfrew??? Or so she likes to think.....🤣🤣🤣🤣More like the B&M version. Although she does spend like she's got the assets of the Beckhams....
I always keep my eye out in case I spot them at one of the illustrious hot spots of renfrew. 😂

• Haha
Complaining about the Docters as wet wipe has an infection then she is out at Costco. COVID spreading idiot .

Cry me a river cheryl, my mum has a rare auto immune disease and has had all her consultations over the phone / zoom with the hospital since march last year and had to sheild away from idiots like you, my mother in law has severe bronchial issues and recently had to pass a covid test to get her appointment and medication so suck it up you selfish wee fanny! Send a pic to the doc and get anti boitics, simple then you can go back to super spreading!

Have just caught up on her stories and the air time rewards app she is going on aboit again is an app I use.

She said on her story that she gets £1 for everyone she refers and put a swipe up to her code.

Shes an absolute liar, I got a notification this morning saying they are giving you £5 per referral today which is obviously why she is linking it AGAIN!!

Why lie?!

7F3A0CA5-ACE4-449C-9934-3D40966E2396.jpeg

Trying to justify her wee spoilt tantrum this afternoon! I live with a severe chronic skin condition and haven't seen my GP since last March. I've have severe infections/sepsis in the past as a result of this and would usually have 8 weekly reviews. Yet I'm more than happy to try and manage with phone consultations and emailing photos as I'm trying to do my bit to keep myself and others safe.

He managed to get seen last week when it was deemed necessary, is she forgetting this??? Post surgical infections are relatively common and usually treated well with antibiotics. I'm sure the GP would have told them what red flags to look for and to go to a&e.

Then to try and rationalise her behaviour because of what happened to her father in law is frankly horrid.

Ffs the Dr isn’t seeing him because they can provide the same level of care without seeing him. Meaning that the appointment can be used for someone who needs to be seen in order to receive care 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely that’s not difficult to understand.

Shares the post about Glasgow staying in level 3 - which also states in it that you are not to travel in to or out of Glasgow for anything other than essential reasons. What does this dick do? Heads straight to Glasgow for the essential purpose of going to Costco. duck right off Cheryl!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.