My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya ma wee pals so wee teeny toaty chavvy chezza is pedaling her father in laws decorating business on her page...hoad the bus didnae he pass away recently and they were selling his house hence the out of control spending with big wet wipes inheritance?
Omg I was so confused!!!! I’m so glad u posted this cause I was honestly doubting myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How ragggging is our wee pal that people asked a question ... thought your inbox was always open??? 😘

How inappropriate is it to share this much information?! I would be so pissed off if someone in my family was sharing information like this about me to thousands and thousands of random folk on the internet! I’m sitting here actually gobsmacked at the lack of personal boundaries!

View attachment 582268
I’m surprised she’s not done a deal with the guy for a swipe up percentage for each person she sends over 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I only book travel for me, I’m not a travel agent but I have 60 mugs in my team. Compulsive liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hiya ma wee pals wee krankie has been attending the hinch school of lies , hopefully all her wee daftie followers will see inconsistencies in her posts ...bleeping little hobbit twunt ...oh hi wee chezza 👋🤣

Oh wee teeny toaty chezza is pure rattled how dare anyone question her ....eh wee fanny you live your life out on insta wae big Greg aka wet wipe ...if you gonna lie us tattlers are waiting to pick you up so aye nanite ma wee pal...and stop asking big wet wipe questions like you are interviewing him when you already know the answer...little bleep 👊🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
I struggle to watch her stories, I really have to force myself. I get annoyed with all the hair and face touching, the gammy eye, and the constant selling. She’s so braggy as well and clearly thinks she’s better than everyone else. Comes across as a right wee bleeping madam this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I struggle to watch her stories, I really have to force myself. I get annoyed with all the hair and face touching, the gammy eye, and the constant selling. She’s so braggy as well and clearly thinks she’s better than everyone else. Comes across as a right wee bleeping madam this one.
I'm the same as soon as I see she has posted a story it gives me rage as I know her constant face touching hair pulling plugging pure shite and interviewing big wet wipes is imminent ..so aye ma wee pals nanite from twiglet fingers

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hiya Cheryl 👋

Dya want us to continue asking questions here for you to directly respond to or is DM easier to save you the visit?

Got messages about it but absolutely fuming about it? Nah you've been on tattle when you're meant to be working hen. Anyways, good luck on your MLM career. It'll be good back up when your sacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hiya Cheryl 👋

Dya want us to continue asking questions here for you to directly respond to or is DM easier to save you the visit?

Got messages about it but absolutely fuming about it? Nah you've been on tattle when you're meant to be working hen. Anyways, good luck on your MLM career. It'll be good back up when your sacked.
Pure raging wasnt she ...her cheeks were red and her voice was shaky...how dare anyone question the pure shite she spouts ma wee pals

• Haha
How much time does she spend on Instagram. She has her page, her travel page, her ketones and now managing her non father in laws page

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.